二战中最结实的飞机轰炸机。
B-17空中堡垒是美国波音为美国陆军航♥空♥队制♥造♥的四引擎重型轰炸机。美军在1930年代提出200架轰炸机的生产合约,当时参与竞争还有道格拉斯和格伦·L·马丁,最终波音设计的机型胜出,甚至比陆军航♥空♥队原先要求的规格更好,而且波音设计师们留了一些冗余设计,使轰炸机变得异常耐Cao,很多B-17轰炸机二战期间的照片显示,即使B-17轰炸机机体在战斗中受重创,只要不出现断机翼、断龙骨、一发秒的情况,驾驶操纵没有出现太大问题,大多B-17轰炸机能够飞回,甚至有些重新修理后再度出击。
本片中的B-17轰炸机就连续长时间长航程飞行,小修理多次,迫降一次大修一次,仍能正常起飞并作战。
霍华德.霍克斯作品
机组成员名单
飞行员:约翰.雷德格里
副驾驶:吉格.杨
投弹手:阿瑟.肯尼迪
领航员:查尔斯.德里克
机务长:哈里.凯利
副机务长:乔治.托比雅斯
无线电操作员:沃的.伍德
炮手:约翰.加菲尔德
编剧:达德利.尼科尔斯
制片:哈尔.B.沃里斯
导演:霍华德.霍克斯
我们活着的人应该献身于那些
曾在此作战的人们所英勇推动
而尚未完成的工作
我们应该在此献身于
我们面前所留存的伟大工作
要使这个国家在上帝的庇佑之下
得到新生的自♥由♥
要使那民有、民治、民享的政♥府♥
不致从地球上消失。
—— 亚伯拉罕.林肯
基地电报室
基地情报室
- 密♥码♥电报,长官
- Code message, sir.
- 谢谢!
- Thanks.
- 哈勃,密♥码♥电报
- Harper, code message.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
“请派谴带有备用燃料的飞机”
好了,飞行员们还有什么问题?
All right, everything clear to the pilots?
- 罗伯茨少校
- Major Roberts.
- 什么事, 奎恩卡侬?
- Yes, Quincannon?
- 一路上都要用无线电联♥系♥吗?
- Gonna use the radio beam all the way?
- 对
- Yes.
领队机用希坎姆无线电台控制系统...
Flight leaders will work Hickam radio control...
...其他飞行员用基地电台,领航员有问题吗?
...while the other planes work the home station. How about the navigators?
- 有一个问题,长官
- One question, sir.
- 我们多久...
- How soon...?
- 对不起
- Sorry.
- 哈索先说
- Hauser?
我们什么时候拿到我们地图和航标,长官?
How soon will we get our maps and charts, sir?
随时都行,航线上的天气预测也会马上给你们
Anytime you want them. You'll be given the route weather forecast soon.
- 文德尔,你的问题
- Wendell?
- 我想问的一样,长官
- That's what I wanted to know, sir.
投弹手有什么问题?
Any questions from the bombardiers?
- 罗伯茨少校,长官
- Major Roberts, sir.
- 帕克,你说
- Parker.
- 关于弹♥药♥问题?
- What about ammunition?
- 没有弹♥药♥
- No ammunition.
- 麦克马丁,你说
- Yes, McMartin?
- 我们要带上投弹瞄准器吗?
- Are we taking bombsights along?
我们会在完全装配好的情况下再过去但不会装载弹♥药♥
We're ferrying them fully equipped except for ammunition.
维修人员正在保养它们
Maintenance crews are working on them.
飞行员们,去检查一下有没有问题
Pilots, check with them to be sure everything's in shape.
- 还有哈勃,你负责检查
- And Harper, you'll check for us.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
我猜现在都没问题了吧
I guess that's all for now.
哦,对了,还不要告诉其他人目的地,你们要保守好秘密
Oh, yes. The crews haven't been told yet what the destination is, so keep it quiet.
- 还要什么事?
- Anything else?
- 怎么给我们的妻子打电♥话♥呢?长官
- How about phoning our wives, sir?
你的副驾驶员可真不厚道,他没告诉你们
Evidently your copilot doesn't take you into his confidence.
他已经获准给麦克马丁中尉在火奴鲁鲁的妹妹发一封无线电报
He got permission to send a radiogram to Lieutenant McMartin's sister in Honolulu.
你可能对此很感兴趣,麦克马丁
I thought that might interest you, McMartin.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 好了,我想都没问题了吧
- Well, I guess that's about all.
起飞前三十分钟集♥合♥,等待最后指令
We'll meet here 30 minutes before takeoff time for final instructions.
- 情况如何,中士
- How's everything, sergeant?
- 一切正常,长官
- Everything's going fine, sir.
要给二号♥引擎装个新的磁电机,齿轮有点问题
Gotta put a new magneto on number two. Gear's shot.
他们跟我说这次飞行路程很远,要做好准备
They told me to get her ready for a long trip.
- 他们不过没说目的地
- They didn't tell me where.
- 他们没说是吗?
- They didn't, huh?
- 没有,长官
- No, sir.
- 你能保密吗?中士?
- Can you keep a secret, sergeant?
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 很好
- That's good.
你是奎恩卡侬上尉吗?
Captain Quincannon?
士兵切斯特报到,长官,二等无线电操作员
Private Chester reporting, sir. Second radio.
这是怀特中士,你的机务长
Sergeant White, your crew chief.
- 你好
- How are you?
- 你好
- How do you do?
- 欢迎你加入我们机组
- Glad to have you with us.
- 我很荣幸能成为你的部下
- I'm glad to be assigned to your airplane.
在无线电学校时我就想登上一架飞行堡垒了
I've been hoping to get on a Flying Fortress since radio school.
- 那是多久以前?
- How long ago was that?
- 三个月前
- Three months ago.
不过我有经验,我飞过轻型轰炸机
I've had experience. I've been in light bombers.
不错,最好把他交给皮特森吧,中士
That's fine. Better turn him over to Peterson, sergeant.
他可以照看无线电设备,熟悉操作
He can look over the radio set and get the hang of things.
- 你要找我就在行动处
- I'll be in Operations if you want me.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
皮特森在里面,小子
You'll find Peterson inside, son.
- 这次行动真大,九架飞行堡垒
- Must be a big flight. Nine Fortresses.
- 他们也这么说。
- So they say.
你知道...?我是说,你能告诉我这是要飞到哪儿吗?
Do you know...? I mean, can you tell me where we're going?
- 你...你能保守秘密吗?
- Can...Can you keep a secret?
- 哦,是的,长官
- Oh, yes, sir.
很好
That's good.
- 你好
- Hello.
- 你好。你是新来的炮手吗?
- Hello. Are you the new gunner?
- 不,二等无线电操作员
- No, second radio.
- 是吗?
- Yeah?
- 我叫温伯格,二等机械师
- My name's Weinberg, second engineer.
- 我叫切斯特,很高兴认识你
- Chester's my name. Glad to know you.
- 很高兴认识你
- Glad to know you.
- 嘿,这就是大家所说的“玛丽.安”号♥吗?
- Hey, is that what they call her, Mary-Ann?
就是它,这是我们装备最好的飞机
That's her. And she's the best ship in the outfit.
嘿,皮特森,这是你的新无线电技术员
Hey, Peterson, here's your new static chaser.
- 我叫切斯特
- My name's Chester.
- 你好
- How are you?
来吧,我领你转转
Come on, I'll show you around.
- 嘿,你是机务长吗?
- Hey, you the crew chief?
- 是的
- Yeah.
我叫怀特,你就是新炮手吗?
My name's White. Are you the new gunner?
对,我叫文诺奇,乔.文诺奇
Yeah, Winocki. Joe Winocki.
我们在等你呢,把东西放进机舱里吧
We've been expecting you. Put your stuff inside.
- 好
- Okay.
- 你真走运
- You're lucky.
- 我们的炮手休假去了
- Our regular gunner's on furlough.
- 我可不觉得走运
- I wouldn't say I'm lucky.
- 看来一切就绪了,中士
- Looks like everything's okay, sergeant.
- 我是想的,长官
- I think so, sir.
- 咖啡和三明治呢?
- How about coffee and sandwiches?
- 准备了,长官
- Got them, sir.
- 我希望你备好额外氧气
- I wish we could get ahold of extra oxygen.
- 已经放进飞机了,长官
- Already inside the plane, sir.
- 你准备了多少?
- How'd you do that?
- 六瓶
- Six bottles.
- 你准备备用引擎了吗?
- You haven't got an extra engine, have you?
- 我想我们的零件足够装一个出来了
- Almost enough parts to build one, I guess.
我有点担心我老婆,她应该过来了
I'm getting sort of worried about my wife.She should be here by now.
哦,文诺奇
Oh, Winocki.
- 什么事?
- Yeah?
- 这是我们的新炮手,长官
- This is our new gunner, sir.
奎恩卡侬上尉
Captain Quincannon.
- 我好像认识你,中士
- Don't I know you, sergeant?
- 应该认识,长官
- I think you do, sir.
- 你在伦道夫基地受的训吗?
- You were at Randolph Field?
- 正确
- That's right.
- 大概两年前?
- About two years ago?
- 两年半前,长官
电影精选列表