蚁人与黄蜂女:量子狂潮
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
我的生活毫无意义
My life doesn't really make sense.
我曾经问过自己很多关于这方面的问题
I used to ask myself a lot of questions about that.
斯科特 你是个离过婚的前科犯 你怎么会是复仇者?
Scott, you're a divorced ex-con. How are you an Avenger?
你为什么要跟美国队长穿越?
Why are you time-travelling with Captain America?
这说不通啊
That doesn't make sense.
我的生活发生了很大的变化
A lot has changed about my life
但无论我走到哪里 人们都问我同样的问题…
but everywhere I go, people ask me the same thing...
你能和我的狗合个影吗?
Can you take a picture with my dog?
斯科特 现在怎么办?接下来会怎么样?这趟旅程会把你带到哪里?
Scott, what about now? What's next? Where does the ride take you?
说实话我也不知道
If I knew that, it wouldn't be a ride.
这几年对每个人来说都很疯狂
It's been a crazy few years for everyone.
一切都为你准备好了
Everything is ready for you.
-你太过分了 -不不不不…
- You're too much. - No, no, no, no...
你的钱在这里没用
Your money's no good here.
-我们还在谈这个吗? -是的 当然!
- Are we still talking about that? - Yes, of course!
鲁本 你是最棒的
Ruben, you are the best.
谢谢你 蜘蛛侠!
Thank you, Spider-Man!
让我们为真正重要的事情腾出时间吧
So let's make time for the stuff that really matters.
喜欢的朋友
Like friends.
你甚至都不知道你有朋友
Friends you didn't even know you had.
记住是谁把你带到了这里
Remember the people who got you here.
没有他们 你不可能来到这
You couldn't have done it without them.
我只是个被巴斯金·罗宾斯解雇的人
Hey, I'm just a guy who got fired from Baskin Robbins.
有时候你只是运气好
Sometimes you just get lucky.
我很幸运遇到了霍普·范·戴恩
I'm lucky I met Hope Van Dyne.
我觉得你知道她是谁
I think you know who she is.
她拿回了她爸爸的公♥司♥
She's taken back her dad's company.
现在她用皮姆粒子来研究全球变化
Now she's using the Pym Particle for global change.
很多人说他们想拯救世界
A lot of people say they want to save the world,
但霍普?她每天都在拯救世界
but Hope? She saves it every day.
谢谢你!
Thank you
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
植树造林、经济适用房♥、粮食生产……
Reforestation, affordable housing, Food production...
她一秒钟也不浪费
She's not wasting a second.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
这一切都不应该发生
None of this should've happened.
但事实确实如此
But it did.
这是一个很好的世界
It's a pretty good world.
我很高兴我们拯救它
I'm glad we saved it.
我错过了什么? 有时
Do I miss the action? Sometimes.
当复仇者需要我的时候我会出现吗? 当然
Will I be there when the Avengers need me? Absolutely.
我绝不会背弃他们
I'd never turn my back on them.
但现在 我唯一想做的工作就是当爸爸
But right now, the only job I want is being a dad.
我爱你 凯西
I love you, Cassie.
谢谢你成为我的英雄
Thanks for being my hero.
很抱歉我错过了你的几个生日
And I'm sorry I missed some birthdays.
对于剩下的孩子们 给你们一点建议…
And for the rest of you kids out there, word of advice...
注意那个小家伙
Look out for the little guy.
犯错
Make mistakes.
冒险
Take chances.
如果说生活教会了我什么…
Because if there's one thing life's taught me...
那就是成长
There's always room to grow.
对不起 是我
Sorry, that's me.
为什么监狱打来电♥话♥?
Why is jail calling?
朗!朗!
Lang! Lang!
-我在这里 -好了 走吧 我们走
- I'm here. - All right, come on, let's go.
来吧
Come on.
-嗨 她还好吗?你听到什么消息了吗? -还没有 没有 嗯…
- Hey. Is she ok? Have you heard anything? - Not yet, no. Um...
嗨 霍普 嗨 爸爸
Hi, Hope. Hey, Dad.
-卡西 发生了什么事? -在这里签字
- Cassie. What happened? - Sign here.
你知道的 就是监狱里的事
Oh, you know, just, jail stuff.
还给我 我知道是你
Give it back. I know it was you.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我是说 很难理解你发射的催泪瓦斯
I mean, it was kind of hard to see through all that tear gas you fired
在满是和平抗♥议♥者的公园
into the park full of peaceful protesters.
-在哪里? -对不起 这一定让你很尴尬
- Where is it? - I'm sorry, this must be really embarrassing for you.
不过我找到了这个
Oh, I did find this though.
你缩小了一辆警车?你在想什么?
You shrank a cop car? What were you thinking?
那我该怎么办?视而不见?
What was I supposed to do? Look the other way?
他们在半夜清理一个无家可归者的营地
They were clearing out a homeless camp in the middle of the night.
-不 我不是说… -他们希望去哪里?
- No, I'm not saying... - Where do they expect them to go?
他们在波利普失去了家园 这不是他们的错
It's not their fault that they lost their homes in the Blip.
我知道
I know that.
现在没人付得起房♥租 除非你是个信托基金的混♥蛋♥
No one can even afford rent right now unless you're some trust fund asshole.
我不是在告诉你该怎么做 我只是说
I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just saying ---
-告诉她该怎么做 -告诉我该怎么做
- Telling her what to do. - Telling me exactly what to do.
不 你想怎么做就怎么做… 我只是在提建议
No, you do what you want... I'm suggesting another way to do it.
好的
Okay.
我向你妈妈保证过 使用这东西
You know, I promised your mom that you would only use this stuff
只会在我们一个人在的时候
when one of us was around.
这非常危险
It's really dangerous tech.
我知道 这很危险
I know. It's dangerous.
要是被警♥察♥带走了呢? 如果你把它弄丢了怎么办?
What if the cops took it from you? Huh? What if you lost it?
我没有弄丢衣服
I didn't lose the suit.
你有一套西装…等等 你有西装吗?
You have a suit... wait. You have a suit?
我知道怎么照顾自己 好吗? 相信我 我现在已经很擅长了
I know how to take care of myself, okay? Trust me. I'm pretty good at it by now.
哎哟
Ouch.
-听着 我不是那个意思 我很抱歉 -我知道 没关系
- Look, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry. - I know. That's okay.
好的 我明白了
It's alright. I get it.
我只是觉得你应该过正常的生活
I just think you should get to have a normal life.
爸爸 我六岁的时候有个打扮成蜜蜂的家伙想在我房♥间里杀了我
Dad, a guy dressed like a bee tried to kill me in my room when I was six.
我从来没有过正常的生活
I've never had a normal life.
来点音乐怎么样?
How about some music?
那一刻 我满脑子想的都是 绿巨人是怎么把我变成婴儿的?
And in that moment, all I could think, was how did the Hulk turn me into a baby?
我会永远是个婴儿吗?
Will I be a baby forever?
我是绿巨人的孩子吗?
Am I the Hulk's baby?
爸爸 你有在听吗?
Dad, are you listening to your own book?
-我已经准备好了 -嗯?
- But I was ready for anything. - Hmm?
-不 那是…这是收音机 -…史蒂夫和我……
- No, that's... this is the radio. - ...Steve and I...
爸爸 把它关了
Dad, turn it off.
太奇怪了 这个开关有问题 它关不掉
It's so weird. Something's wrong with this switch. It won't turn off.
我说了把它关掉
I said turn it off.
那是什么?开大点?好吧
What's that? Turn it up? Alright.
过了一会儿 一只来自太空的浣熊出现了
A little after that, a raccoon from space showed up.
我觉得他不知道我的名字
I don't think he knew my name.
我只是很高兴能遇到一只会说话的浣熊
I was just happy to meet a raccoon who could talk.
-打扰一下 -谢谢
- Excuse me. - Thank you.
好吧
All right.
你的诺贝尔奖已经在邮箱里了
Your Nobel Prize is in the mail.
最好是这样 我刚省了8美元
It better be. I just saved $8.
-天啊 我真佩服你 -谢谢
- God, I admire you. - Thank you.
我错过了这个
I missed this.
量子领域没有披萨?
No pizza in the quantum realm?
不 没有任何东西
No. No anything.
妈妈 你可以谈谈这事 如果你愿意的话
You know, mom, you can talk about it. If you want.
亲爱的 我在那蹲了三十年
Sweetheart, I spent thirty years down there.
我想活在当下
I want to live right now.
是吗?
Yeah?
凯西 你这次在监狱里有交到新朋友吗?
So Cassie, did you make any new friends in the slammer this time?
爷爷……
Grandpa...
这一次吗?还有最后一次吗?
This time? Was there a last time?
我是说 上次不算什么
I mean, last time barely counts.
我不知道 你为什么不打电♥话♥给我?
I didn't know that. Why didn't you call me?
因为我知道你会这样
Because I knew you'd be like this.
我会用蚂蚁把你救出来
I would've just broken you out with ants.
好吧 你知道吗?家庭会议
All right. You know what? Family meeting.
我们能开个家庭会议吗?
Can we have a family meeting?
这不正是我们在做的吗?
Isn't that what we're doing?
是的 我是说 关于这个 大家都不介意这事
电影精选列表