♪简 你说一切都结束了♪
Jane, you say it's all over
♪因为你和我 女孩
for you and me, girl
♪总有爱的时候
there's a time for love
♪也有时间让它顺其自然 宝贝
and a time for letting it be, baby
♪简 你在玩一个叫... ♪
Jane, you're playing a game called...
♪假装你对我的感觉不一样
Making believe that you just don't feel the same
♪哦 简
Oh, Jane
♪哇 简 你在玩游戏♪
Whoa, Jane, you're playing a game
♪叫捉迷藏♪
called hide-and-go-seek
♪简 你只是玩玩而已... ♪
Jane, you're playing for fun...
基于真实事件改编
黑熊没有领地意识 它们很少会攻击附近的人类
当它们攻击时 遇险者反击要比屈服生存的可能性更高
来源:维♥基♥百♥科♥
查特胡奇国家森林公园
格鲁吉亚 1985
当我见到你时 你知道我想到的第一件事是什么吗?
You know the first thing I thought when I saw you?
我想“这个就是和我结婚生子的女人”
I thought, "I want to make a child with that person."
如果生的是女儿呢?
What if it's a her?
你会起什名字?
What would you call her?
也许
maybe.
叫什么?
Sorry?
熊 嗨 了
呃 让我想一下
Uh, let me think about that for a second.
你讨厌它
You hate it.
呃 男孩的名字? -德克萨斯
Uh, boy's name? - Texas.
开什么玩笑?
You kidding me?
德州就像一个州名 你知道吗? -我知道
Texas is, like, a state, you know? -I know.
大约再走三四个小时
There's about three or four hours
我们就到达峰顶了
till we reach the peak.
啊 太棒了
Ah, great.
亲爱的 我能再说最后一件事吗?
Sweetie, can I just say one last thing?
那我发誓 再也不谈婚礼了
Then, I swear, no more wedding talk.
当然可以 -是关于乐队的
Of course. - It's about the band.
但这是你说过我能自己处理的一件事
But that is the one thing you said I could handle myself,
我已经决定了 艾尔莎
and I've already made my decision, Elsa.
是啊 只是我不想
Yeah, it's just that I don't want
用你哥哥的乐队
to use your brother's band.
为什么啊? -亲爱的
Why not? - Honey...
他超级 超级棒
He's super, super good.
他工作非常努力 -是的
He works super hard. - Yeah.
他甚至还上声乐课
And and he-he even takes vocal lessons now.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know this.
我知道这些 只是 呃 艾瑞克不太好
I know this. It's just that, um, well, Eric is no good.
我是说 他实际上很糟糕
I mean, he's, well, terrible, actually.
他的歌♥声糟透了
His singing is like shit.
嘿 我的意思是 他有一个很好的...
Hey. I mean, he has a nice b...
奥拉夫
Olaf!
奥拉夫 我不是故意的 哦 上帝
Olaf, I didn't mean to. Oh, god.
等等我
Wait for me.
你怎么这么敏感?
Why are you so sensitive?
告诉过你我能带我们到这里
Told you I could get us here.
太美丽了
It's beautiful.
谢谢你 我爱你
Thank you. I love you.
埃尔莎
Elsa.
看 看 -什么事?嗯?
Look. Look. - What is it? Hmm?
看
Look.
快 照相机 拿出相机
Quick, the camera. Get the camera.
天啊 我一直想看看现实生活中的熊
Oh, my, I've always wanted to see a bear in real life.
首先是冰岛的座头鲸 现在是
First, humpbacks in Iceland, and now this
我们在大自然中有这么好的运气
We have such good luck in nature.
你看到什么?
What do you see?
嗯?
Hmm?
它疯了 还是怎么的?
It's demented or something
什么?
What?
把相机给我吗? 把相机给我 -好的
Can I get the camera? Give me the camera. -Yeah.
精神错乱吗?
Demented?
我觉得我们还是别管了
I-I-I think we should leave it.
有点不对劲 快走
It's-it's something wrong with it. Come on.
拜托... 啊
Come on.Ah!
嘘 来吧 太可爱了
Shh. Come on. It's so cute.
没什么好怕的 克里斯托夫
Oh, there's nothing to be afraid of, kristoffer.
我不是怕 艾尔莎
I'm not afraid, Elsa.
亲爱的 当然不是
Oh, sweetie, now, of course not.
哦 他妈的
Oh, fuck.
别慌
Don't panic.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
“如果是黑熊 就反击
"If it's black, fight back.
如果是棕熊 就躺下”
If it's brown, lay down."
但它是黑的?还是棕的?
But is it black or is it brown?
我看是棕色的
I mean, it looks brown to me.
我们在阿巴拉契亚 它是黑色的
We're in appalachia. It's black.
我们必须反抗 -你怎么知道?
We have to fight it. - How do you know?
你不是熊专家
You're not a bear expert.
不管你做什么 不要...
Whatever you do, don't...
跑 我们要去哪里? -哦 不 哦 不
Run! Where are we going? - Oh-oh, no. Oh-oh, no.
我说了 别跑 停 停 -上坡 上坡
I said don't run! Stop! Stop! - Uphill. Uphill.
快跑 -我们要去哪里?
Run! - Where do we go?
快跑 艾尔莎 快跑 -我们要去哪里?
Run, Elsa! Run! - Where do we go?
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
跑
Run!
他来了 快
He's coming! Come on!
不 它追着来...
No! It's following...
奥拉夫 不
Olaf! No!
上帝
God!
救命 -快 快
Help me! - Come on! Come on!
奥拉夫
Olaf!
这是毒品
This is drugs.
这是你吸毒后的大脑
This is your brain on drugs.
这不光彩 不酷 也不是小孩子的玩意儿
It isn't glamorous or cool or kid stuff.
这种刺♥激♥可以致命
The thrill can kill.
吸食可♥卡♥因♥就像把枪放进嘴里...
Smoking crack is like putting a gun in your mouth...
扣动扳机
And pulling the trigger.
价值数百万美元的可♥卡♥因♥从天而降
Millions of dollars' worth of cocaine dropped from the sky
今天早些时候在田纳西州诺克斯维尔的车道上
early today onto a driveway in Knoxville, Tennessee.
肯莉·琼斯今晚报道
Kenley Jones reports tonight it was found
在一个摔死的男人身上
on the body of a man who fell to his death
他的降落伞打不开
when his parachute failed to open.
全副武装伞兵的尸体被发现了
The body of the heavily armed parachutist was found
85岁的弗雷德·迈尔斯
early this morning by 85-year-old Fred Myers
和他的邻居拉尔夫·约翰逊
and his neighbor, Ralph Johnson.
你可以看到他的主降落伞没有打开
And you could see that his main chute didn't open,
所以我猜想对他来说太难了
so I guess the loafers was too much for him.
警方发现了70多磅可♥卡♥因♥
Police found more than 70 pounds of cocaine
包裹在足球大小的包裹里
wrapped in football-size packages
在一个行李袋里
in a duffel bag the chutist was carrying.
诺克斯维尔,田纳西州
紧急降落伞已经打开了 但应该没什么用
Emergency chute deployed, but didn't help much, I suppose.
飞机残骸里有毒品吗?
Any narcotics found with the plane wreckage?
什么都没有
Nothing.
这是他的身份证
Here's the I.D.
我知道那是谁
I know who that is.
全名安德鲁·C·桑顿
Full name: Andrew c. Thornton ii.
这个人疯了
Man was out of his mind.
“C”代表什么? -嗯?
What's the "c" stand for? - Hmm?
你说了“全名” 但你没说他的全名
You said "full name," but you didn't say his full name.
桑顿是西德·怀特在密苏里州的手下
Thornton was one of Syd white's guys out of Missouri.
他是一个和哥伦比亚有联♥系♥的毒贩
He's a known drug trafficker with ties to Colombia.
蓝草音乐阴谋的一部分
Part of the bluegrass conspiracy.
外面还有更多这样的东西
And there's more of this out there.
他们把它扔在了某个地方
They dumped it somewhere.
瑞芭 你有只狗 对吧?
Hey, reba, you have a dog,right?
是 边境牧羊犬 巴里
Border collie. Barry.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
电影精选列表