六月六日
敬请关注
Stay tuned.
我们周末为你们送上最热门的歌♥曲
We have all the greatest hits coming at you all weekend.
首先 -来吧 我们走
First up-- -Come on, let's go, let's go!
走走走
Go, go, go, go!
所有人都趴下
Everybody on the fucking floor!
趴地下
Keep your head fucking down!
趴下
Get down!
打开金库 快去
Fucking vault's open, let's go for it.
快点
Now!
快走
Let's go, let's go.
快点走
Come on, let's go.
来吧 干掉他
Come on, let's get him.
你没事吧 操
Are you okay? Fuck!
你还好吗 -我说不要去金库
You all right? -I said no vault!
该死的现金 就这样堆着
Look at all this fucking cash! A fucking stash!
你最好快点
You better hurry!
我刚中枪 我说不要去金库
I just got shot. I said no vault.
钱就这样堆着 -混♥蛋♥
The fucking money is right here! -Fuck you!
警♥察♥要来了
The cops are coming.
现金就这样堆着 -你♥妈♥的♥
Look at all this cash on here. -Fuck you!
快点
Let's go!
快走 你这个胆小鬼
Fucking let's go, you crybaby!
操 快点
Fuck! In a minute!
快走 -走吧
Go, go, go! -Let's go, let's go, let's go.
快走 -操 警♥察♥
Go, go, go, go! -Fuck! It's the cops!
该死 不要警♥察♥ -你说什么
Shit! No, not the cops. -Are you fucking kidding me?
你不该在金库里浪费时间
You shouldn't have wasted time in the vault!
我们得走了 走吧
We gotta move. Let's go.
把枪放下 -来不及了
Put the gun down! -We don't have time!
妈的 -操
Fuck it! -Fuck!
在克鲁塞斯和教堂街口有警♥察♥中枪 叫救护车
We have a cop down at Cruces and Church. Send a bus!
一名嫌疑人仍在此街区 徒步 有武器
One suspect still in the area. On foot, heavily armed.
奈特 你♥他♥妈♥要去哪
Knight, where the fuck you going?
我们需要等待后援
We need to wait for backup.
请帮帮我
Help me, please.
马上叫救护车过来
Get a bus out here now.
这些自杀性神风特攻队混♥蛋♥ 注定要失败
These are kamikaze, burn-out, born-to-lose motherfuckers.
谢谢你的专业建议
Thanks for your expertise.
枪击 枪击
Shots fired. Shots fired.
我们需要支援 马上 枪击
We need backup. Right now! Shots fired!
下车 婊♥子♥
Move, bitch!
快点
Move!
放下枪 -滚开
Drop it! -Fuck off!
她车里还有个小孩 放下枪
She's got a fucking baby in the car, man! Drop the gun!
滚开 我他妈要杀了你 滚开
Fuck off! I will fucking kill you. Fuck off!
放下枪 冷静点 你会没事的
Drop it! Calm down, you're gonna be fine. You're gonna be okay.
我会杀了她 -你会没事的
I'll fucking kill her. -You're gonna be fine.
请放下枪 -给我滚开
Drop the gun, please. -Get the fuck out of here.
把枪放下 -给我一架直升机
Just put it down. -Get me a goddamn helicopter.
放下枪 想一想 -我会杀了她
Put it down. Think about it! -I'll fucking kill her!
不 -扔掉枪
No! -Drop it!
不 滚蛋 -把枪放下
No. Fuck off. -Drop the gun.
扔掉枪 老头
Drop it, old man.
扔掉枪 你这个老混♥蛋♥
Put the gun down, you old fuck.
操
Fuck.
内务部将进行审查 你知道该怎么做
Internal Affairs will conduct the review. You know the drill.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎样 在哪里
What and where?
这个人死了 另一人在里面
This one's dead, the other one's inside.
嘿
Hey.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
先生 你能听到我说话吗
Sir, can you hear me?
他还没死
Is he alive?
我什么都没听到 一定是风大
I don't hear anything. Must be the wind.
带路吧
Lead the way.
里面那个家伙浑身是洞 你进去就知道
It's the guy all shot up inside, you can't miss him.
警官 下面交给我吧 谢谢你
Officer, I can take it from here. Thank you.
警官 你能听到我说话吗
Sir, can you hear me?
是吗 好的
Yeah? All right.
好的
Okay.
操
Oh, fuck!
准备救护 -他撑不过去的
Prep the bus. -He's not gonna make it.
噢 -来吧
Oh. -Come on.
来吧
Come on!
操 什么 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Oh, fuck! What? What the fuck are you doing?
帮忙 -操 德兹
Help. -Fuck, Dezi!
天哪 -来吧
Oh, my God! -Come on.
你们两个小年轻能够当救护员
Are you two fucking old enough to be EMTs?
脉搏是每分钟五十次
The pulse is, 50 bpm.
肾动脉有破口 -准备手术
The renal artery nicked. -Prep for surgery.
先生 睁开眼睛 你能告诉我你的名字吗
Sir, eyes open. Will you be able to tell me your name?
告诉我你的名字 先生
Tell me your name. Sir? Sir?
好的 请让一让 我们要过去了
Okay. Make a hole, make a hole. We're coming through.
叫创伤外科医生来 布拉德利在哪
Get the trauma surgeon in. Where is Bradley? Get me...
你没事吧
You okay?
给我一根烟
Can I bum a cig?
《警探奈特3:独♥立♥》
噢
Oh.
你是怎么找到的
How did you find it?
她在哪里
Oh, where is she?
你是警探 你来告诉我
You're the detective, you tell me.
对
You're right.
曾几何时
Once upon a time--
曾几何时 我的丈夫
Once upon a time, I had a husband
根本不在乎我的感受和时间
who didn't give a shit about my feelings or my time.
我想和我女儿谈谈
I just want to talk to my daughter.
她是个成年人
She's an adult.
如果她不想 她可以不跟你说话
She doesn't have to talk to you if she doesn't want to.
我已经改变很多了
I'm better than ever, hell.
她不想和你说话
She doesn't want to talk to you.
她给我最后一条短♥信♥是 “别烦我”
Her last text was two words, "bite me."
我是想道歉
I'm trying to apologize.
这是什么
What's that?
看起来像什么
What does it look like?
她不是小孩了
She isn't a child.
她永远是我的孩子
She'll always be my kid.
你留下这只熊 我会确保她收到
Just-- you leave the bear. I'll make sure she gets it.
你继续跟我说特克斯和凯科斯群岛的事
So, you were telling me about Turks and Caicos.
不用理他
Hey, don't worry about him.
如果说他有什么擅长的 那就是隐形
If there's one thing that he's good at, it's leaving.
谢谢大家
Thanks everyone.
“走出笼罩我的黑夜”
"Out of the night that covers me
“眼前黑暗层层无底”
"Black as the pit from pole to pole
“感谢上帝曾赐予我”
"I thank whatever God may be
“那不可征服的灵魂”
"For my unconquerable soul
“就算处境紧急危难”
"In the fell clutch of circumstance
“既不畏缩也不惊叫”
"I have not winced or cried aloud
“任凭命运百般作弄”
"Under the bludgeonings of chance
“满头鲜血誓不低头”
"My head is bloody, but unbowed
“在这愤怒和阴森地”
"Beyond this place of wrath and shade
“还有无尽岁月威胁”
"And yet the menace of years
“可是我将毫不畏惧”
"Finds, and shall find me, unafraid
“大门宽窄并不要紧”
"It matters not how strait the gate
“不管如何受到惩罚”
"How charged with punishments the scroll
“我是我命运的主人”
"I am the master of my fate
“我是我灵魂的主宰”
"And I am the captain of my soul."
致丽贝卡·弗拉纳根警官和埃德加·科尔特斯警官
Ahem. To Officer Rebecca Flanagan and Officer Edgar Cortez.
好警♥察♥永远不会死
Good cops never die,
只会上升到天堂警♥察♥局
they just get promoted to the precinct in the sky.
安息吧
Rest in power.
电影精选列表