哈。我还是赢了。
Hah. I'm still winning.
我现在就放弃,因为你永远赢不了…-你确定?——嘿!
I'd give up now because you are never going to beat... - You sure? - Hey!
输给女儿是什么感觉?
How's it feel to lose to your daughter?
事情还没有结束。
It's not over yet.
对不起,我听不清你在说什么。
Sorry, I can't hear you from first place.
我总是提到……等等,那是什么?
Isaid... Wait, what's that?
作弊!这是作弊。
Cheating! That's cheating.
第一个位置听不到你说什么。
Can't hear you from first place.
哈哈!
Ha-ha!
阿卢拉卓尔伊将军,氪星的最高守护者,失败了!
General alura zor ei, high defender of Krypton, has lost!
停好电脑,启动工作台。
Park computer, activate bench.
是的!
Yes!
Kara zor ei,深受宠爱的女儿和最受欢迎的人赢了!
Kara zor ei, beloved daughter and crowd favorite has won!
公园电脑,水。
Park computer, water.
没人教过你不要幸灾乐祸吗?
Didn't anyone teach you not to gloat?
我是说,负责那节课的女人也作弊,所以…
I mean, the woman in charge of that lesson also cheats, so...
你的状态变好了。
Your form has gotten better.
你一直在练习。
You've been practicing.
每天早上。欢迎你一起来。
Every morning. You're welcome to tag along.
我是一个有风度的赢家。
I'm a gracious winner.
我可以给你指点。
I could give you pointers.
相信我,如果我能加入你们而不是每天早上和科学委员会打交道,我会的。
Believe me, if I could join you instead of dealing with the science council every morning, I would.
还有公会还有…我知道,我知道。你要监督整个城市,却没时间去做。
And the guild and... I know, I know. You've got all ofargo city to oversee and no time to do it in.
它只是…很高兴能再见到你,你知道吗?
It's just... It'd be nice to see you more, you know?
嘿。
Hey.
如果这对你很重要,那我就抽时间。
If it's important to you, then I'll make time.
你是第一位的。
You come first.
——真的吗?-向来如此,我的卡拉。
- Really? - Always, my Kara.
总是这样。
Always.
再说了,我不是唯一一个要忙的人。
Besides, I'm not the only one about to be busy.
别告诉我这是你的诡计让我再去看乔·艾尔叔叔的宝宝。
Please tell me this isn't a ploy to get me to watch uncle jor El's new baby again.
我发誓,那孩子什么都往嘴里塞。
I swear, that kid puts everything in his mouth.
我…这是……这是不是意味着我的公会申请…接受。
I... is this... Does this mean my application to the guild's been... Accepted.
卡拉·佐尔·艾尔,你正式被任命为军事公会成员。
Kara zor El, you have officially been assigned to the military guild.
欢迎加入我们,学员。
Welcome to the ranks, cadet.
这是你应得的。
You've more than earned this.
那是什么?
What is that?
不!
No!
不是现在。
Not now.
来吧!
Come on!
电脑,启动程序,代号♥"in-ze "。"
Computer, begin activation sequence, code "in-ze."
-怎么回事?-乔·艾尔警告过我会这样
- What's going on? - Jor El warned me this was coming.
他告诉科学委员会他们必须采取行动,但他们不听。他们从来不听!
He told the science council that they had to act, but they wouldn't listen. They never listen!
对氪星来说太晚了,但对阿尔戈城来说还来得及。
It's too late for Krypton, but not for argo city.
我一直在根据乔·艾尔的原型建造超睡眠逃生舱。
I've been building hyper-sleep escape pods based off jor El's prototype.
长老会反对他,所以我只能秘密行动。
The council was against him, so I've had to do this in secret.
所以我才经常不在。我只是…我只是觉得我们有更多时间完成。
It's why I've been gone so much. I just... I just thought we'd have more time to finish.
我们能把所有人都救出来吗?很好,对吧?
We can get everybody out? Well, that's great, right?
激活失败。
Activation failure.
激活失败。激活失败。
Activation failure. Activation failure.
—激活失败。——不!
- Activation failure. - No!
工作,该死的工作!
Work, damn you, work!
我试过了,乔里……我只是需要更多的时间来完成。
I tried, jory... I just needed more time to finish them.
妈妈。
Mom.
我试过了。
I tried.
激活成功。
Activation success.
我真为你骄傲。
I am so proud of you.
每一天,我都为你成为的坚强、善良、了不起的人而敬畏。
Every day, I am in awe of the strong, kind, wonderful person you've become.
我很幸运能成为你的母亲。
And I am so lucky to be your mother.
找到你的表妹,知道我会永远爱你,卡拉。
Find your cousin and know that I will always love you, Kara.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
妈妈!不,请!
Mom! No, please!
妈妈,求你别这样!你在做什么?妈妈!
Mom, please don't do this! What are you doing? Mom!
好的。你能做到的,卡拉。
Okay. You can do this, Kara.
商场电脑,地图。
Mall computer, map.
商场电脑,地图。
Mall computer, map.
地图!地图!
Map! Map!
你如何在补给站找到制♥服♥?
How do you locate uniforms in the supply depot?
哦。
Oh.
太好了。是的,谢谢。
Great. Yes, thanks.
Mall,上来…
Mall, bring up...
真是个怪人。
What a weirdo.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
谈论愤怒的问题。
Talk about anger issues.
那是什么?哦,不!
What was that? Oh, no!
所罗门·格兰迪,生于星期一!
Solomon grundy, born on a Monday!
周二摧毁了大都会!
Destroyed Metropolis on a Tuesday!
现在杀了超人。
Killed Superman right now.
你在哪里,超人?
Where are you, Superman?
格兰迪想玩!
Grundy wants to play!
你知道grundy和Monday不押韵吧?
You do know grundy and Monday don't rhyme, right?
还有,我要把你拿下。
Also, I'm going to take you down.
你不是超人。
You're not Superman.
我是女超人。
I'm Supergirl.
记住这个名字,因为你…
Remember the name, 'cause you're...
你不是超人。
You're no Superman.
你什么都不是,小姑娘!
You're not anything, girlie!
我很好,卡尔。
I'm fine, kal.
我们得谈谈。
We need to talk.
嘿!
Hey!
不用担心,大都会的市民。
No need to worry, citizen of Metropolis.
-所罗门·格兰迪一直…-我的公♥寓♥!
- Solomon grundy has been... - My apartment building!
它……你……看看你都干了些什么!
It... you... Look what you've done!
呃,我留着了。不客气
Uh, I saved it. You're welcome.
你毁了它!
You destroyed it!
让你的机器人仆人给你建个更好的地方。
Just have your robot servants build you a better place.
或者政♥府♥发放的机器人。
Or government-issued robots.
建筑机器人吗?
Construction robots?
常规的机器人。
Regular robots.
机器人吗?
Any robots?
你是从什么鬼地方来的?
What kind of weird hellscape are you from?
氪是……是巨大的。不像你们落后的星球。
Krypton is... Was great. Not like your backwards planet.
向后?
Backwards?
你住在用铝和热沙建造的房♥子里。
Uh, you live in homes made out of aluminum and hot sand.
现在不是了,多亏了你!
Not anymore, thanks to you!
-你表弟是个麻烦。-你应该感谢我!
- Your cousin is a problem. - You should be thanking me!
-我刚救了你!-你说过我们可以信任她的
- I just saved you! - You said we could trust her.
我们可以。
We can.
她才来了几个月。
She's only been here a couple of months.
她在尽力。
She's doing her best.
这还不够好。
It's not good enough.
这是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你太高兴见到一个来自氪星的活人了,你都没想过这对我们人类的后果。
You were so happy to meet someone alive from Krypton, you didn't stop to think about the consequences for the rest of us mere humans.
在她来到这里的短短时间里,她摧毁了建筑物,也无法控制自己的能力。
In the short time she's been here, she's destroyed buildings and failed to control her powers.
更糟的是,她根本不在乎。
Worse, she doesn't care.
以她的超能力,她是个威胁。
With her abilities, that makes her a threat.
我不喜欢你的暗示。
I don't like what you're implying.
卡拉……
Kara...
抱歉,我在星城耽搁了一秒前才接到电♥话♥。
Sorry, got held up in star city and didn't get the call until a second ago.
嘿,超人在哪儿?
Hey, where's Superman?
处理一个问题。
Taking care of a problem.
我更担心这个。
I'm more worried about this.
格伦迪在行凶时用的。
Grundy was using it in his rampage.
等等,所罗门·格兰迪?
Wait, Solomon grundy?
那个觉得grundy和Monday押韵的家伙?
The guy who thinks grundy and Monday rhyme?
他不可能造出这么复杂的东西。
There's no way he could build something this complex.
你知道吗,以前我心情不好的时候就会去这里。
You know, this is where I used to go whenever I had a bad day.
我会像个孩子一样坐在这里看星星,然后……慢慢地,我的问题就会变得不那么棘手了。
I'd sit here as a kid and look at the stars, and... Little by little, my problems would just seem less ovennhelming.
你的问题是"蝙蝠侠要把我踢出这个星球"吗
Were any of your problems, "Batman is kicking me off the planet?"
不完全是,但我很确定那只是因为我当时不认识他。
Not exactly, but I'm pretty sure that's just because I didn't know him then.
电影精选列表