别跑,骗子
Avast, you hornswoggler.
你才别跑,我要刺死你
Avast yourself. I'll run you through.
把你大卸八块
I'll tear you limb from limb.
嘿
Hey.
彼得潘,你快没时间了
Your time is running out, Peter Pan.
彼得潘才不在乎时间
Peter Pan doesn't care about time.
小心鳄鱼
Watch out for the crocodile.
你才要小心鳄鱼
You watch out for the crocodile.
温蒂,拜託不要拖到最后一刻才打包
And, Wendy, please don't wait to the last minute to pack.
不会的,母亲
I won't, Mother.
火车是明天早上八点整哦 -我听到了
The train is at 8 o'clock sharp tomorrow. -Mother, I heard you.
我会准备好的
I'll be ready.
母亲,不要挡路,宝藏在哪裡?
Out of the way, Mother. Where's that treasure?
在哪裡?
Where is it? Aha!
不,还给我!
No, give it back!
约翰,还来啦
John, give it back.
我找到了!
I've got it!
我找到宝藏了
I've got the treasure.
我找到宝藏了
I've got the treasure.
我找到宝藏了
I've got the treasure.
打中了
Got you.
在哪裡呢?
Where is it?
虎克船长,我有点累了
Captain Hook, I'm getting a little tired.
休息一下好吗?
Maybe we can take a break?
你认输了吗?要投降吗?
Are you forfeiting? Are you giving up?
彼得,你没地方逃了 你那群走失的男孩也不见人影
I've got you cornered, Peter. Your Lost Boys are nowhere to be seen.
不会有人来救你的!
No one will save you now!
你们不是忘了我吧?麦克,把宝藏给我
You're not forgetting about me, are you? Michael, give me your treasure.
我来收拾虎克
Now leave Hook to me.
让开,船长,不然我一刀捅死你
Make way, Captain, lest I run you through!
温蒂,加油!
Go, Wendy!
来呀,温蒂
Come on, Wendy.
温蒂,加油
Go, Wendy.
别伤害他!
Don't hurt him!
船长,要认输了吗? -才不
You giving up, Captain? -- No.
不行,妳刚刚…
No, you're just...
那是什麽声音?
What was that?
怎麽又来了?
Not again.
这次是谁闯的祸?
Who's responsible for this?
温蒂? -约翰,你这个告密鬼!
Wendy? -John, you tattletale!
我什麽都没说 -不是我的错!
I didn't say anything. -It wasn't my fault!
是他们玩的蠢游戏 -别激动
It was their silly game! -Now, now.
是他们起的头,不是我! -够了!
And they started it, it wasn't me! -Enough!
剑
Sword.
剑、帽子
Sword, hats.
娜娜
Nana.
父亲,不能让牠在这裡待一下吗?
Father, can't she just stay for a little while?
不能
No, she cannot.
说真的,温蒂,在家的最后一个晚上 妳打算这样度过吗?
Honestly, Wendy, is this how you want to spend your last night at home?
我们只是想玩一下 -没错
It was just a bit of fun. -Exactly.
妳长大了,不该玩这些
You are too old for this to be the type of fun that you are having.
娜娜,走吧
Nana. Come on.
温蒂,妳为什麽那样说?
Wendy, why did you say that?
为什麽说是我们的错?
Why did you say it was our fault?
你不是海盗吗?海盗就是各人顾性命
You're a pirate, aren't you? It's every man for himself.
温蒂,妳戴起来真好看
They suit you, Wendy.
一起带去吧
You should take them with you.
还是算了
I'd rather not.
儿子们,该上♥床♥了
Come along, boys, into bed.
(《神祕故事集》)
不是我的错 -我知道,约翰
It wasn't my fault. -I know, John.
妈,虎克船长为什麽讨厌彼得潘?
Mother, why does Captain Hook hate Peter Pan?
你这个问题问得很好,我们得好好想想
That's a very good question, one that we will have to ponder,
明天再想
tomorrow.
温蒂
Wendy.
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
妳得当弟弟们的好榜样
You really must set a better example for your brothers.
他们很崇拜妳
They look up to you so much.
他们有妳当榜样就够了
That's what they have you for.
他们需要我当他们的妈妈
They need me to be their mother
需要爸爸扮演好父亲的角色
and your father to be their father.
但是需要妳当他们的大姊姊
But they need you to be their big sister.
妳给他们的东西是我跟爸爸给不了的
You give them something that neither of us can.
他们会跟随妳 所以妳必须当一个好的领导者
They will follow your lead, so you must be a good leader.
我都要去寄宿学校了 要怎麽领导他们?
How am I supposed to do that if I'm off at boarding school, Mother?
抬头挺胸地去
By going with your head held high
这是第一点
to start with.
年轻女孩要是运气够好 到了某个年纪就要离家上学
If a young lady is lucky enough, at a certain age, she goes off to school.
做好面对未来人生的准备
To get ready for the life ahead of her.
万一我不想要那样的人生呢?
What if I don't want that life?
我像妳这麽大的时候就是这麽做的
It's what I did when I was your age.
万一我不要过妳这种人生呢?
What if I don't want your life?
宝贝,妳究竟在怕什麽?
What is it that you're afraid of, my love?
我只希望一切都能维持原样
I want things to stay the way they are.
维持原样?
The way they are?
温蒂,妳看,这张床妳快睡不下了
Wendy, look, you scarcely fit in your bed.
妳在长大
You're growing up.
也许我不想长大
Perhaps, I don't want to grow up.
温蒂,时间是停不了的
You can't stop time, Wendy.
就算妳不喜欢,时间还是会继续流逝
It'll march on whether you like it or not.
如果妳拒绝随着时间而改变
Just imagine all the things you would miss out on,
想想妳会错过多少事情
if you didn't see where it took you.
还有如果妳不出去闯
And all the things the world would miss
世界会错过多少事情
if you weren't there to do them.
宝贝,沉入梦乡吧
It's time to drift away, my loves
梦到咕咕叫的斑鸠
And dream of cooing turtle doves
因为当我转身关灯
For when I turn to switch the light
我知道你会在一夜之间长大
I know you'll grow up overnight
飞向万里无云的天空
Fly off into the cloudless skies
让闪烁繁星进入眼睛
Where twinkling stars will fill your eyes
勇敢的孩子们,我会想念你们
I'll miss you dearly My brave little ones
在朝阳中已长大成人
All grown up now in the morning sun
抓到了!
Gotcha!
我不能…怎麽回事?
I can't... What was happening?
我刚刚在做梦吗?
Was I dreaming?
妳在飞
You were flying.
怎麽可能?
How?
是一隻小虫弄的
A little bug did it.
这好像不是小虫
I don't think that's a bug.
对,这是…是…
Well, it's a... It's a...
她是个小精灵
She is a fairy.
我很瞭解小精灵
And if I know one thing about fairies,
如果有人说他们是虫子,他们会很不爽
it's they don't take kindly to being called bugs.
你是… -彼得潘?
Are you... -Peter Pan?
你们在等别人吗?
Were you expecting someone else?
我们根本没想到会有人来
We weren't expecting anyone at all.
他们每次都大惊失色
They always act so surprised.
我一直以为你…
I always envisioned you as being...
比较高吗? -不,其实是比较小
Taller? -No, smaller actually.
不对,抱歉,我不是那个意思
Oh, no, I'm sorry, that's not what I meant.
我…我…你怎麽会是真的?
I'm... Well... I... How are you real?
我以为你只是床边故事裡的人物
I thought you were just a bedtime story.
为什麽不能都是呢?
Why can't I be both?
我喜欢听关于我的故事
I like hearing stories about myself.
妳妈妈讲的故事很好听
And your mother's very good at telling them.
我看看哦
Now, let's see here.
抱歉,你不能随便乱翻我们的东西
Excuse me, you can't just go through all our stuff.
你躲在哪裡?
Where are you hiding?
拜託小心点
Oh please, be careful.
这个很容易坏
This is very delicate.
你在这裡做什麽?
电影精选列表