你怎么定义"暴♥力♥"
Define "violence."
什么?
What?
就是暴♥力♥,定义一下
Violence. Define it.
暴♥力♥?我不知道啊
I don't know.Violence?
你在拍一部关于这玩意的电影,不应该多少知道一点这是什么吗?
You're making a movie about it.Shouldn't you know what it is?
也许我们准备好了就行
Maybe we should just get ready.
我反正准备好了
I'm ready.
好了,都安静下来
All right, silence.
(二十秒钟倒计时)现在开始
(We're going in 20)here we go.
试着去定义它
Try and define it.
(还有十五秒)
(Fifteen)
在我的台词里
In my line of work,
如果你不知道一个东西的真正内涵.. (十,九)
if you don't know what,something really is...(ten, nine,)
而不是它看起来像什么(八,七)
instead of what it looks like(eight, seven)
你最好别去瞎折腾它(六,五)
you don't mess with it(six, five,)
否则你可能弄得自己小命都没有了(四,三)
or you could getyourself killed.(Four, three,)
(大家各就各位,二,一)
(hold your places, everyone.Two, one.)
(爆♥炸♥声)
好,停!
And cut!
好样的!
Way to go!
太棒了,这条应该可以过了吧。
Beautiful.I think we've got it.
-不不不这里出了点问题 -天哪
-No, no.We got a problem down here. -Oh, boy.
赶紧把医护人员喊过来,你会没事的
Get the paramedics down here immediately.You're okay.
我们这有场事故
We have an accident.
BGM:Define Violence-Ry Cooder
那天的一些事情让我想起了我小时候
Something about that day reminded me of when I was a kid.
我们住在海边上,一个小房♥子里面
We lived by the sea. A tiny town.
有很多渔船,但只有一家电影院
Lots of fishing boats. One movie theater.
我哥哥钓鱼
My brother fished.
我看电影
I watched movies.
他们让我思考将来如果我遭受攻击该怎么办
They got me wondering what we'd do if we were ever attacked.
我们在杀手鲨(1950年电影),核动力潜艇面前显得如此的脆弱
We suddenly seemed so vulnerable to killer sharks, nuclear submarines,
一场外星入侵
an alien invasion.
敌人会从四面八方出现
The enemy could come from anywhere.
不管是陆地还是水域还是天空,甚至中国
The land, the water, the sky,the chinese.
不能再相信他们任何一个
Couldn't trust any of 'em anymore.
喂 Brian
Yeah, Brian.
Mike,我把整件事过了一遍
Mike, I've gone through the whole thing.
你当时确实什么也做不了
There's absolutely nothing you can do.
你是在跟我说你甚至找不到一个失误?
You're telling me you couldn't find one loophole?
我翻来覆去的看了一整晚
I went over it all night.
Brian,谁拟的这个合同?
- Who wrote that contract, Brian?
听着,我可以给你联♥系♥东京那边
Look, I can call Tokyo for you.
别
No.
好吧
Okay.
大概自从那时起我就有点敏感
Guess I've been kinda edgy ever since.
回过头来看那时
Looking over my shoulder.
永远准备迎接那场突然的袭击
Always ready for that sudden attack.
Claire,请说
Claire, go ahead.
欢迎回来,您这次的行程如何?
Welcome back. How was your flight?
大岛从东京打过来说:那三百万在我们约定的周五中午才会打到账户里
Oshima called from Tokyo. She said the three million won't be in the account till Friday noon,our time.
那个工作室说他们只会在六月发布那段视频
The studio said they are only releasing the video in June.
你可以告他们,但Brian不认为你能赢
You can sue them. Brian doesn't think you'll win.
嗯,我知道
Yeah, I know he doesn't.
听着,我不希望你再他妈的接Brian电♥话♥
Listen, I don't want you to take any more of Brian's fucking calls!
告诉他们我得亲自和他们说。而且很紧急
Tell them I gotta talk to them myself. It's urgent.
Seeds of violence的夜晚镜头都完成了
Seeds of violence got through the night shoot,
但有一场特技镜头出了事故
but there was an accident with one of the stunts.
Daisy的替身Cat在爆♥炸♥里受伤了
Cat, the stuntwoman for daisy,got hurt in the explosion.
她没事吧
How is she?
她脸划伤了,但没什么大问题
She cut her face and got banged up,but she's fine.
我们那个镜头过了吧
Did we get the shot?
嗯呐,看起来超棒的
Yeah, it looks great.
很好
Great
但另外一部片子出了问题
On the other picture there was a problem.
那个公♥司♥实际上都已经疏散了
The company was actually evacuated.
额,Claire
Uh, Claire?
嗯?
Yeah?
你先等一下。
I gotta put you on hold.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
Yeah?
我要离开...
I'm leaving...
去哪呢?
where are you going?
...你
You.
什么意思?
What?
我打算离开你
I'm leaving you.
亲爱的
Honey
我都没法再吸引你的注意力了
I can't get your attention anymore.
我不觉得这是我想要的生活
I'm not sure I want it.
你要去哪呢?
Where you gonna go?
危地马拉
Guatemala.
啊?
What?
我在考虑搬去危地马拉
I was thinking about Guatemala.
危地马拉?你这么向往脏乱差的环境啊?
Guatemala?You have a yearning for squalor?
人生
Life.
我向往属于自己的生活,那种真正的生活
I have a yearning for life.Real life.
天哪,你又来了
Christ, not again.
Paige,额,你听我说
Paige, look, uh,
我马上就上楼来
I'm coming upstairs.
一会儿就好了,我一直在等这个电♥话♥
I'm coming in a minute. I've been waiting for this call.
请讲
Yeah?
Hiyawa在线上等着
I've got hiyawa on the line.
好的,麻烦把我接通过去
All right. Put me through.
那里现在是清早
It's early morning there.
你听着
Look,
我花大价钱聘请的律师有信心可以在三个方面获得胜利
my highly overpaid lawyers are confident we can win this on three counts.
这怎么可能?我得先和我们纽约的律师商量一下
How can this be possible? I have to check with our new york lawyers.
别客气
Be my guest.
但这需要时间
This will take time.
你不就有整天整天的时间嘛
You have all day.
我们会给你消息的
You'll hear from us.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
Claire,请继续
Go ahead, Claire.
Six想问你会不会在violence那部电影里用他的主打歌♥
Six is here. He wants to know whether you're gonna use his title track for violence.
嗨Mike,怎么样呀,风景很好吧
Yo, Mike. What's up, baby? How's that view?
哥们,你知道我那首歌♥特别牛逼吧
Look, man, you know my shit is phat.
真的超级拽的,你最好抓住机会,过了这个村就没有这个店了
It's hot, man. So you gonna be using it or you gonna be losing it?
把样片做出来给我看看效果你就可以把歌♥加进去了
Go ahead and show me the Dailies and you can put the song on over it.
好的最后一件事了,有人往你的邮箱里砸了四百页的文件
Okay, one more thing. Someone dumped a 400-page file into your e-mail.
那种诡异的带图表的FBI秘密文件
Some weird, secret FBI file with diagrams.
我邮箱里有FBI文件?
An FBI file in my e-mail?
对呀,关于某种新型监控系统
Yeah, about some new surveillance system.
只有这个吗?教皇没有给我留话?
That's it? Nothing from the pope?
哈哈,你自己去看吧
Ha ha. Check it yourself.
还记得我们研究过高科技暴♥力♥犯罪吗?
Remember we did research on high-tech crime for violence?
总而言之,这是Six那首歌♥的样带
Anyway, here's the Dailies and Six's demo track.
你其实从未真正认识到事情是怎样影响你的
You never quite realize the way things affect you.
当我还是个小孩的时候,电影总是吓得我屁滚尿流
When I was a kid movies scared the shit out of me,
所以在我长大了之后
so then when I grew up,
我进入了电影行业
I went into the movie business.
把所谓天生对异类的恐惧
Turned what you could call a basic fear of strangers...
变成了价值数百万美元的企业
into a multimillion-dollar enterprise.
毕竟,偏执症可是我们的第一大出口产品
After all, paranoia is our number one export.
每个人都需要一个死敌
Everybody needs an enemy.
也是直到现在我才意识到实际上根本没有敌人和异类
It's only now I've come to understand that there are no enemies or strangers...
只是这整个世界太奇怪了
just a strange world.
大家早上好啊
Good morning, guys.
你们这些家伙完全不睡觉的吗?
Don't you guys ever sleep?
嗨,Ray
Hey, Ray.
我想你如果真的那么聪明,为什么不搞个驾照然后开车上班
I was wondering if you're so smart, why not try getting a license? You could drive to work.
噢,也祝你早上好
Oh, and good morning to you too.
电影精选列表