你骗人
You're lying.
朱莉
Julie.
你知道我不行 莎拉
You know I can't, Sara.
不行 还是不想
Can't or won't?
这不公平 -拜托
That's not fair. - C'mon,
我知道我无需多说
I know I don't need to tell you this,
但爸妈已经不年轻了
but Mom and Dad aren't getting any younger.
而且妈妈最近……
And lately, Mom...
我也不知道 她变了 她……
I don't know. She's not the same. She...
妈妈没事
Mom is just fine.
我和爸爸也没事
And so is Dad and so am I
世间万物都很好 莎拉
and all is right and well in the universe, Sara.
别再没事找事了
Stop creating issues where there aren't any.
朱莉 这是他们的周年纪念日
Julie, it's their anniversary.
如果你能来 他们会很高兴的
I just know they'd love it if you came.
我给他们买♥♥了束花
I got them a bouquet.
他们要重宣结婚誓言 朱莉
They're renewing their wedding vows, Julie.
妈妈要穿上婚纱
Mom's wearing a wedding gown
你就在家里寄束花来吗
and you're sending flowers in your place?
不是
I'm not.
我是在家派你帮我送花
I'm sending you to send flowers in my place.
哦 你可真省事
Well, that's convenient.
朱莉 -抱歉
Julie. - Oh, sorry.
额 莎拉 其实……
Uh, Sara, actually...
我需要你帮我去拿一下
I'm gonna need you to pick 'em up for me.
拿什么 你的花吗
What? Your flowers?
等等
Oh, hang on.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 等等
Okay. Hold on.
莎拉 我要挂了
Sara, I gotta run.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 一会儿再聊
Yup. We'll talk soon.
拜 -好 我爱……
Bye. - Okay, I love...
你
You.
嘿
Hey!
对不起 我来迟了
Sorry, I'm late.
我去拿朱莉的花了
Got Julie's flowers.
耽误了好久
Took me forever.
花店的那个姑娘和她男朋友
The girl at the flower shop was having issues
闹别扭了 她想问问建议
with her boyfriend and she wanted advice,
你知道
well, you know...
天啊
Oh, my God.
这也太棒了
This looks amazing.
妈妈
Mom?
你们在那儿
Where are you guys?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
爸爸
Daddy?
妈妈
Mom?
哈喽
Hello?
妈妈
Mom?
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, darling?
没关系
It's okay,
这是他想要的
it's what he wanted.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
现在一切都会不同的
Everything's gonna be different now.
妈妈
Mom?
不
No.
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉
Sara?
亲爱的
Sweetie.
嘿
Hey.
感觉怎么样
How you feelin'?
额
Uh...
我不知道
I don't know.
但我还是什么都想不起来
But I still can't remember anything.
一切都似乎……
Everything just seems...
好像
Like...
你还记得你的名字吗
Can you remember your name?
莎拉
Sara.
我不知道是我记得
I don't know if I remember
还是因为你刚这么叫我
or if it's because that's what you called me.
他们说有可能出现这个情况
They said that might happen.
你失血过多
You lost a lot of blood.
血
Blood?
你不记得吗
You don't remember?
记得什么
Remember what?
我必须告诉你一些事 这很难开口
I have to tell you something and it's not easy.
但我要你知道你现在很安全
But I need you to know that you are completely safe now.
什么
What?
我发现你在浴缸里 莎拉
I found you in the tub, Sara.
你试图自杀
You tried to kill yourself.
不
No...
我没有
No, I didn't.
我不会的
I wouldn't.
没事的
It's okay.
我不会的 -亲爱的
I wouldn't. - Honey.
对不起
I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
莎拉 深呼吸
Sara, take a breath.
这不正常
This is off.
一切都不正常 -试着深呼吸
Everything's just off. - Just try to breathe
我们能熬过去的
and we'll go through it.
可是
But...
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
慢慢来
Go slow.
他们让我做好准备
They prepared me for this.
他说你很可能会失忆
He said you'd more than likely lose any recollection.
我会记得…… -莎拉
I would remember... - Sara.
你失忆了
It happened.
这说不通
This doesn't make sense.
对不起 我感觉很糟
I am so sorry, I feel terrible.
我一直忙着……
And I was so busy with...
写作 我知道你情绪低落
my writing and I knew that you were down
但我没想到……
but I never thought...
现在没事了
It's okay now.
我会陪着你
I'm here for you.
全身心陪你
Completely.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
休息下
Just rest.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
现在一切都会不同的
Everything is going to be different now.
尼克
Nick?
嘿
Hey!
快跑
Run!
嘘
Sh...
没事的 过来
It's okay. Come here.
嘿 -我做噩梦了
Hey. - I had the worst dream.
没事 有我在
Nah, it's okay. I'm here.
只是个梦 对吧
It was just a dream, all right?
只是个噩梦
It was just a nightmare.
感觉好真实
It seemed so real.
来
Here.
吃一颗药
You take one of these.
医生为你开的
Doctor gave them to me for you.
能帮你放松
Help you relax.
我去给你倒水
I'll get you some water.
喂
Hello?
莎拉
Sara?
是 我是莎拉
Yes. This is Sara.