美剧 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表
(诡异 的音乐)
(eerie music)
(闷闷不乐 的喊叫)
(muffled shouting)
(喧嚣)
(hubbub)
你会告诉你的儿子什么 如果他还活着?
What would you tell your son if he was still alive?
你会告诉什么 你的儿子如果他还活着?
What would you tell your son if he was still alive?
(模煳的喋喋不休)
(indistinct chatter)
(相机 快门点击)
(camera shutter clicking)
凶手! (枪声)
Murderer!(gunshots)
(尖叫)
(screaming)
这只是一个彩弹。
It's just a paintball.
这只是一个彩弹。
It's just a paintball.
(呼吸 沉重)
(breathing heavily)
告诉法官我的客户需要 15分钟清理。
Tell the judge my client needs 15 minutes to clean up.
凶手!
Murderer!
(抽泣)
(sobbing)
现在,我很担心 肿瘤
Now, I was concernedthat the tumour
越过左侧 你的大脑。
crossed over to the left side of your brain.
好消息 是水肿吗:
The good newsis it's an edema:
组织肿胀。 这不是癌细胞。
a swelling of the tissue.It's not cancer cells.
所以 我们应该能够删除 肿瘤边缘清晰。
So we should be able to removethe tumour with clear margins.
全部?
All of it?
所有这一切。 -谢天谢地。
All of it.- Thank God.
你会 做得很好, 迈兰达
You're gonna do great,Myranda.
你有一个了不起的女儿。
You have an amazing daughter.
(手♥机♥ 振动)
(phone vibrating)
那是我的妻子。 对不起。
That's my wife.Excuse me.
谢谢你,医生。
Thank you, doctor.
嘿,林恩, 我和一个病人在一起,所以——
Hey, Lynn,I'm with a patient, so--
——我正在去看 德文学校的校长 .
I'm on my way to see the principal at Devin's school.
你能在那里见我吗 尽快 ?
Could you meet me there as soon as possible?
好。我会在那里 大约15分钟后。
Okay. I'll be there in about 15 minutes.
(轻音乐 )
(soft music)
妈在哪里?
Where's your mother?
(关门 )
(door closing)
感谢上帝,你在这里。
Thank God you're here.
你没事吧? - 不,我不行。
Are you okay?- No, I'm not okay.
我和好吧相反。
I'm the opposite of okay.
是萨布丽娜·卡瓦诺,那个女孩 谁一直在欺负德文。
It's Sabrina Kavanaugh, the girl who's been bullying Devin.
哈蒙太太,这不是 关于分配责任。
Mrs. Harmon, this isn'tabout assigning blame.
嗯,也许应该是。
Well, maybe it should be.
我打电♥话♥给你这个 两周前。
I called you about this two weeks ago.
你有没有问过德文 关于她和她的朋友如何 一直在招惹他?
Have you even asked Devinabout how she and her friends have been provoking him?
你看到他们做了什么吗 到他的储物柜?
Did you see what they did to his locker?
任何可能拥有的东西 触发德文,
Whatever may have triggered Devin,
他威胁说 另一个学生的生活。
he threatenedanother student's life.
这张贴在 三个社交媒体平台。
This was posted onthree social media platforms.
萨布丽娜的家人被雇用 一家私人保安 公♥司♥
Sabrina's family hireda private security firm
追踪它 到德文的 IP 地址。
that traced it to Devin's IP address.
这是。。。 这是很多东西要吸收的。
This is... This is a lot to take in.
我不太确定 如何对此做出反应。
I'm not quite sure how to react to this.
这将有助于我们的评估 如果你能告诉我们
It would help our assessmentif you can tell us
关于任何令人不安的事情 你可以的行为——
about any disturbingbehaviour you may--
评估?
Assessment?
对不起 什么样的评估?
I'm sorry,what kind of assessment?
这不是第一次 德文 的行为 有 举起了一面旗帜。
This isn't the first time Devin's behaviour has raised a flag.
所以 你...开除他。
So you're... expelling him.
右?我的意思是,那是 这是要去哪里,不是吗?
Right? I mean, that'swhere this is going, isn't it?
哈蒙夫人-- - 我们会为您省去麻烦。
Mrs. Harmon--- We'll save you the trouble.
林恩。 -不。我们要 拉德 文
Lynn.- No. We're gonna pull Devin
校外。 -林恩。。。
out of school.- Lynn...
我们至少可以听到他们的声音。
We can at least hear them out.
你来了吗?
Are you coming?
这真是个好消息, 梅根。
That is such great news, Meghan.
我很高兴 . -是的。不,那所学校只是
I'm glad. - Yeah. No, that school just
不适合他。 - 右.
wasn't the right fit for him. - Right.
我不能告诉你 我们都非常欣赏这一点。
And I can't tell you how much we all appreciate this.
嗯,我们很期待 to it.
Well, we're looking forward to it.
好的,太好了。 我们周三见。
Okay, great.We'll see you Wednesday.
好吧. -谢谢。
Alright then. - Thank you.
好吧, 贝尔维斯塔 学院 可以带德文
Well, Bellevista Academycan take Devin
作为学期中期转学。
as a mid-semester transfer.
嘿,德文,听起来怎么样?
Hey, Devin, how does that sound?
德夫,你听到我说话了吗?
Dev, did you hear me?
是的。我们在同一辆车上。
Yeah. We're in the same car.
这有点不可能不。
It's sort of impossible not to.
你有面试 周三,
You have an interviewon Wednesday,
但这只是一种形式。
but it's just a formality.
我是唯一一个思考的人吗
Am I the only one who thinks
我们得谈谈 关于发生了什么?
we need to talkabout what happened?
你在想什么 你什么时候威胁那个女孩?
What you were thinkingwhen you threatened that girl?
我在想什么? -是的!
What was I thinking? - Yes!
我想我在想 她是个被困住的婊♥子♥
I guess I was thinking she's a stuck-up bitch
谁值得拥有任何东西 发生在她身上。
who deserves whatever happens to her.
(砰) (喘息)
(banging)(gasps)
(吠叫)
(barking)
哦!哦!我很抱歉, 很抱歉。
Oh! Oh! I am so sorry,so sorry.
好!好!来吧,我们走吧。 (吠叫 继续)
Okay! Okay! Come on, let's go.(barking continues)
强盗,强盗!
Bandit, Bandit!
大门被打开了。哦。。。 我很抱歉。很抱歉。
The gate was opened. Oh... I'm so sorry. So sorry.
德温!
Devin!
德温! (车 门关闭)
Devin!(car door closing)
给他一些空间。 好?
Just give him some space. Okay?
(车 门开启和关闭)
(car door opening and closing)
Devin,滚球 回到 妈妈身上
Devin, roll the ball back to Mommy.
把球滚给我
Roll the ball to me
我保证我会滚动它 马上回到你身边
and I promise I'll roll it right back to you.
滚球 . -为什么德文从来不 听?
Roll the ball. - How come Devin never listens?
嗯,他只是,你知道,喜欢 慢慢来。仅此而 已.
Well, he just, you know, likes to take his time. That's all.
或者他坏了 .
Or maybe he's broken.
亚历克斯,不要这么说 .
Alex, don't say that.
你不要再说 了
Don't you ever say that again.
来吧,滚给 妈妈
Come on, just roll it to Mommy.
斯科特,你在 拍戏吗? 把东西关掉! 好的?
Scott, are you filming? Shut the thing off! Okay?
这是你的海盗 船吗?
Is this your pirate ship?
你不能进来.
You can't come in.
哦!这是 在哪里吗 你把你的战利品藏起来了?
Oh! Is this whereyou hide your booty?
这是我留的地方 我的囚犯。
It's where I keepmy prisoners.
我能看到吗?
Can I see?
只是一眼。嘿嘿!
Just one peek. Hey, ow!
德文,好 痛
Devin, that hurts.
这是我的囚犯。 -嘿!
It's my prisoner. - Hey!
让我想想。哦!
Let me see. Oh!
哦,亲爱的,你留不住 像这样的动物。
Oh, honey, you can't keepanimals like this.
它不能 离开, 这是我的囚犯
It can't leave, it's my prisoner.
但。。。
But...
德文... (孩子们 尖叫)
Devin... (children screaming)
停! (尖叫)
Stop! (screaming)
住手!德温。。。 (模煳的喋喋不休)
Stop! Devin... (indistinct chatter)
它不能 离开. 这是我的 囚犯
It can't leave. It's my prisoner.
也许他 坏了.
Maybe he's broken.
哦。我只是在阅读 在 贝尔维斯塔。
Oh. I'm just reading up on Bellevista.
师资比例、课程 选择。。。太不可思议了。
Student faculty ratio, courseselection... It's incredible.
我们应该感动德文 一年前。
We should have moved Devin a year ago.
转学 不会解决这个问题,林恩。
Switching schoolsisn't gonna fix this, Lynn.
他正在变得更糟,而不是更好。
He's getting worse, not better.
也许我们可以把他送回去 给刘博士。
Maybe we could send him back to Dr. Liu.
你知道,他现在年纪大了, 他可能会反应更灵敏。
You know, he's older now,he might be more responsive.
不。
No.
他已经被烧伤了 通过三位精神科医生
He's already burnedthrough three psychiatrists
两年后。他成功了 很明显他不会回去。
in two years. He's made it very clear he's not going back.
美剧 | 殊途同归(2023) | 导航列表