前情提要
Previously on Bones...
我们不是在和业余的变♥态♥交手
We're not dealing with an amateur psychopath.
这家伙是连环凶手
This guy's a serial murderer.
鉴于凶手的作案手法
Given the killer's M.O.,
我们说话的当下
it is very likely he is out there
他很可能正在外面寻找下一个受害者
looking for his next victim as we speak.
你不用为这些负责
You're not taking responsibility for all this.
Booth 如果我们没有辞职
Booth.If we hadn't quit our jobs...
Allison Monroe仍然会被杀
Allison Monroe still would have been killed.
我们知道这家伙有着
We know that this guy's got this, like,
有着天才般的超高智商
crazy genius IQ level
而且他善于操纵别人
and he's manipulative as they come.
瞧这个来自地狱的教室
Talk about a classroom from hell.
这些是你的衣服 Bones
These are your clothes, Bones.
受害者本来应该是你的
The victim is meant to be you.
正如我在电♥话♥里说的 无论什么方式
As I said on the phone, I'm happy to do
我很乐意给你提供帮助
whatever I can do to be of assistance.
但我仍旧不能违反医生与病患间的保密协议
But that said, I can't breach doctor-patient confidentiality.
我想让你回到梦里
I'd like you to return to your dreams.
如果你知道我所知道的 你会很自豪的
If you knew what I knew, you'd be so proud.
他是谁 他是谁 他是谁
Who is he? Who is he? Who is he?
如果某人处于危险中就可以违反保密协议
Breach confidentiality if someone's in danger.
- 嘿 - 站起来 你听懂了吗
- Hey! - Get up here. You understand me?
她不见了 他带走她 他将会杀了她
She's missing. He took her, and he's gonna kill her.
我需要你那破笔记
I need your damn notes.
她说你的手被烧伤了
She said that your hands were burnt,
好像经历过某种爆♥炸♥
like they'd been in some kind of an explosion.
梦并不总是字面意思那么表面的
Dreams aren't always literal,
我是说 Wendell在这里可能就是一个象征
I mean, Wendell could just be a symbol here.
什么的象征
A symbol for what?
象征着某个曾经在实验室工作过的人
For someone who used to work at the lab.
Zack?
Zack?
Dr. Brennan
Dr. Brennan.
再次见到你很高兴
It is good to see you again.
你和我
You and I...
我们需要好好聊一下
We have so much to talk about.
Zack
Zack...
你做了什么
what have you done?
我要离开 我要去找Booth
I need to leave. I need to find Booth.
- Dr. Brennan - 我要Booth
Dr. Brennan. I need Booth.
请别尝试着站起来
Please do not attempt to stand.
我调的镇静剂
The sedative I administered
还残留在你体内
is still very much in your system.
我没搞懂发生什么了
I don't understand what is happening.
你已经睡了将近两个小时了
You've been asleep for almost two hours.
Zack 听我说
Zack, listen to me.
让我走
Let me go.
如果你不让我走 Booth会找到你的
If you don't, Booth will find you,
- 当他找到时... - 别说了
- and when he does... - Stop.
我不喜欢你说起他
I'd prefer you not talk about him.
Zack 你发生什么事了
Zack, what has happened to you?
你的头怎么呢
What happened to your head?
哦 这个啊...
Oh... that.
我忘了你都很久没去看我了
I forgot you haven't come to see me in some time.
Zack
Zack.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
你和我一起能想出个办法来
You and I can figure this out together.
Dr. Brennan 我知道你已经
Dr. Brennan, I know you're used to me
习惯了我是你助手的身份
being your assistant,
永远都是告诉我该做什么
always telling me what to do.
今天 也该轮到听我的了
Today, the shoe is on the other foot.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
嘿 Booth已经从精神病院赶回来
Hey. Booth's on his way back from the asylum.
他们不知道Zack是怎样逃跑的
They have no clue how Zack escaped.
你查到了什么
What have you got?
这是保安视频
So, this is security footage
Jeffersonian实验室内部的
from inside the Jeffersonian.
因为这一切发生的时候
Now, because we were on the phone with Brennan
我们正和Brennan在讲电♥话♥
when it happened,
我们知道她被带走的确切时间
we do know the exact time she was taken.
问题是...
The problem is...
Zack远程关闭了某些摄像机镜头
Zack remotely turned off some of the cameras.
虽然只是很短的间隔
It was only for a short interval,
但足以给他时间
but it... it was enough to give him a...
无障碍撤退
a very clear path.
等一下 那有没有他们离开大楼的视频呢
Wait, what about footage of them exiting the building?
这就是不合理的地方
That's what doesn't make any sense.
我没找到任何有被关掉过的
I haven't found any exterior cameras
外部摄像头
that have been turned off.
这说明他们很有可能
Which means they can still be somewhere
还在Jeffersonian里面
within the Jeffersonian.
好啦
Okay.
我拿来Dr. Brennan出现场的袋子
I got Dr. Brennan's field bag.
帮我把里面的东西倒出来吧
Just dump it out for me, okay?
Wendell 赶紧
Come on, Wendell, hurry up.
我们在找什么
What are we looking for, man?
我看到了会告诉你的
I'll tell you when I see it.
快点啊 在哪呢
Come on, where is it?
- 找到啦 - 手霜?
- Got it. - Hand lotion?
不是简单的手霜
Not just any hand lotion.
这东西里有甘油
This stuff has got glycerin in it.
- 这是什么 - 这个吗
- What is that thing? - This?
可以当做爆♥炸♥物痕迹检测仪
It's an explosive trace detector.
我重新编写了程序
Now, I am reprogramming it.
通常你可以筛选出甘油
Normally, you would actually screen the glycerin out
从而减少假阳性结果的出现
so you don't end up with a false positive,
但我改了
but I am actually changing it
改成筛选甘油
to screen the glycerin in.
那么我们就可以追踪到她
Then we can track her down.
就像电子警犬
It's like a digital bloodhound.
是的 你懂了
Yeah, you got it.
找到 好啦
Bingo. Okay.
我们带着电子狗出勤吧
Let's take this hound for a walk.
好啦 所以Zack带走她的时候
Okay, so Dr. Brennan was in here,
Dr. Brennan正在这里检查遗骸
examining the remains when Zack took her.
好吧
All right then.
来看看我们能闻到什么
Let's see what we can smell. Or...
你懂我的意思
you know what I mean.
推我过去电♥话♥那
Get me to that phone.
好啦
Okay.
什么都没有
Nothing.
推我去桌子那边
Take me to the table.
好的
Okay.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Slow, slow, slow.
Dr. B 你在哪
Come on, Dr. B, where are you?
等一下 等一下下
W-W-Wait, wait, wait.
找到啦
You did it, man.
马上打电♥话♥给Booth
Call Booth right now.
虽然很微弱 但我找到她了
It's faint, but I got her.
Booth 我最远只能追踪她到这里
Booth, this is as far as I could track her, and even here
这里的甘油都几乎不存在了
the glycerin is almost nonexistent.
电梯去哪的
Look, where's this elevator go?
地下室还有上面的五楼
Basement and five floors up.
我说咱们从高往下找
I say we start at the top, work our way down.
- 或者不这么找 - 他在地下室
- Or maybe not. - He's in the basement.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他是Zack 相信我
It's Zack. Trust me.
好吧 你懂不
Okay? You understand?
他只会带她去那
It's the only place he would take her.
Zack 你不一定要这么做的
美剧 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表