美剧 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
阿尔卑斯山脉 意大利段
你好 格雷戈
Ciao, Gregor.
已发现约瓦诺维奇
I have Yovanovitch.
这么久才搞定啊 纳迪亚
Took you long enough, Nadia.
我也想你了 伯纳德
Missed you, too, Bernard.
人们常说 久别情深
Well, you know, they do say a year away makes the heart grow fonder.
但我前妻却是个例外
Although that didn't happen with my ex-wife's heart.
她让我在恩西尼塔斯的一套公♥寓♥里 住了一年 你知道那是哪里吗
Do you know that she had me living in a condo in Encinitas for an entire year? Do you know where that is?
-恩西尼塔斯 -回来真好
Encinitas? - It's good to be back.
听好了 要记住 我们的情报显示 那个混♥蛋♥的手提包里
- Now, remember, our intel says that this shitbag is carrying
装的是高浓缩铀
highly enriched uranium in that case
他打算将其卖♥♥给 任何一位或多位愿意出价的恶棍
and he's intending to sell it to any number of nefarious bidders.
我看到你给我留了几样新玩具
I see you left me a few new toys.
没错 我特意 为我最喜欢的间谍亲手打造
Yes. I built them for my favorite spy.
启动中
Aw.
可惜他不喜欢用 所以我想着别浪费 给你用吧
He hated them, and I didn't want them to go to waste, so...
你个混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
那个小化妆盒 能追踪到一英里以外的目标
The compact can track a target a mile away.
那瓶香水是定点爆♥炸♥物
The perfume is a localized explosive.
那口红是干什么的
What about the lipstick?
就是口红
Lipstick.
对变♥态♥老男人而言 还有比红唇杀伤力更大的武器吗
Nothing more dangerous to a pervy old man than red lips.
拭目以待吧 我得下线了
You would know. Got to go.
这里有人坐吗
Anyone sitting here?
我被赶出一等座车厢了 那里不让吸烟
Got kicked out of first class. They wouldn't let me smoke.
这是一列无烟列车
- This is a nonsmoking train.
我不抽烟 我只是不喜欢被别人约束而已
- Oh, I don't smoke. I just don't like being told I can't.
这座位有人了 我在等朋友
Seat's taken. I'm waiting for a friend.
我陪你一起等你朋友 怎么样
Well, how about I keep you company till they show?
我朋友可比你英俊多了
The thing is, he's far more attractive,
而且这个视野好的座位 是我重金购买♥♥的
and I'm a girl who paid a fortune for a good view.
是吗
Is that right?
我很惊讶你居然会露脸
I mean, I'm surprised you'd show your face at all.
你有口罩能借给我吗
- You got a mask I could borrow?
亲爱的 我有几十个呢
- I got dozens, love.
那我联♥系♥铁路公♥司♥ 让他们给你退款怎么样
How about I call the rail line, give you a refund?
-他们会赔偿精神损失吗 -我觉得这一节是静音车厢
Will they cover emotional damage? I think this is the quiet car.
我说我能把他带回来
I told them I was bringing him in myself.
你来干嘛 梅森
What are you doing here, Mason?
格雷斯需要最好的人来
Grace needed the best on this.
好吧 正如我刚才问的 你来干嘛
Right. So, as I said, what are you doing here?
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
我们以前是一个团队
We were a team.
这枚婚戒是怎么回事
What's with the wedding ring?
这是我伪装的一部分
It's part of my cover.
也可能就是个老♥习♥惯
Or maybe it's just an old habit.
你的老♥习♥惯是撒谎
I thought your old habit was lying.
你的老♥习♥惯是扭头就走
I thought your old habit was just leaving.
-我一直在柏林 -炸肉排好吃吗
I've been in Berlin. - Good schnitzel?
-我一直在执行任务 -“扯淡行动”进展如何
- I've been on mission. How is Operation Bullshit?
你别自作多情
Don't flatter yourself.
他有援军 你差点就把我们的身份暴露了
He's got backup. - You would've blown our cover.
我乘胜追击 你侧翼包抄
- I pursue. You flank. - I pursue, you flank.
侧翼包抄不是我风格
I don't flank. I'm not a flanker.
亲 这是我的任务 所以你侧翼包抄
This is my mission. You flank, love.
-他手下身穿棕褐色... -棕褐色西装 我知道 亲爱的
His handler's in a tan... Tan suit. I know, love.
嘿
Hey!
朋友
Pal.
你知道接下来会发生什么 对吧
You know what's gonna happen now, right?
格雷戈约瓦诺维奇
Gregor Yovanovitch?
你好像把钱包掉在车厢里了
I think you dropped it in the passenger car.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道 我这样是不是过于主动了 但是...
Look, I don't know if this is too forward or anything, but...
介意我跟你坐一起吗
mind if I join you?
当然不介意 请便
Not at all. Please.
我叫夏洛特
I'm Charlotte.
-我当然就叫格雷戈了 -嗨
- Gregor, of course. - Hi.
我喜欢你的口红
I love your lipstick.
我就觉得你应该会喜欢
I thought you might.
你的眼睛真漂亮
You have beautiful eyes.
什么
这话没有人对你说过吗
What, has no one ever told you that?
没有
No.
是你的脚在碰我吗
Is that your foot?
不是的 格雷戈
Oh, no, Gregor.
是一把瞄准了你蛋蛋的点22巴雷特
It's a .22 Beretta aimed at your nuts.
既然你都能粗心地弄丢了钱包
Now, if you're careless enough to lose your wallet,
那你根本不值得被托付 在这么拥挤的火车上携带浓缩铀
you sure can't be trusted with all that uranium on a crowded train.
你是什么人
What are you,
中♥央♥情报局
CIA?
-军情六处 -拜托 格雷戈
- MI6? - Oh, come on, Greg.
你觉得我像是那种 为这些小单位效力的女人吗
Do I look like a woman that plays for the minor leagues?
你是堡垒的人
You're Citadel.
我还以为堡垒只是个神话
I thought Citadel was a myth.
把包给我
The bag.
立刻给我
Now.
纳迪亚
Nadia.
这是你的真名 对吧
That's your real name, right?
根本没有铀
There is no uranium.
我们给你们的人提供了虚假信息
We fed false information to your people
就为了把你们引诱过来 好让我亲手送上
to lure you here so I can hand-deliver
一条信息
a message.
伯纳德 你能看到纳迪亚吗
Bernard, you got eyes on Nadia?
正在查
Checking now.
她在餐车
Dining car.
我马上到
On my way.
我估计你认识他 维沙尔拉伊
You know him, I imagine. Vishal Rai.
他坐拥孟买♥♥最漂亮的公♥寓♥
He's got the most beautiful apartment in Mumbai.
东京的田中阳葵
Himari Tanaka in Tokyo.
位于墨西哥城的堡垒技术团队
The Citadel tech team in Mexico City.
以及位于米兰 巴黎 开罗等 成百上千座城市的团队
Milan, Paris, Cairo. And hundreds and hundreds more.
所谓神话 意思就是
The thing about myths is that
说到底 它们只是故事
at the end of the day, they're just stories.
只是谬见 谎言
Fallacies, lies.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
而真♥相♥无处不在
The truth is everywhere.
把枪给我
- Give it to me.
也许我的枪比你的多吧
- I think maybe you're outgunned.
很久以前 你们说服自己相信了一则谎言
Long ago, you convinced yourselves of a lie.
认为自己以及堡垒 不仅仅是特工 更是天使
That you at Citadel are not agents but angels.
我们等了很久 终于能将堡垒从地球上抹去
We waited a long time to wipe Citadel from the face of the Earth.
现在见到你 那种...
And seeing you now, that...
你眼中的那种神情
that... that look in your eyes...
证明了等待是值得的
it was worth the wait.
-多少人 -六个
- How many? - Six.
干掉那个贱女人 干掉她
趴下
Get down!
-我们被陷害了 -他们是什么人
- We were set up. - Who are they?
不知道 但他们要把堡垒夷为平地
I don't know, but they're burning Citadel to the ground.
-我有事情要告诉你 -我骗了你
- I need to tell you something. - I lied to you.
是我骗了你
I lied to you.
梅森
Mason.
伯纳德 我们需要撤离
Bernard, we need evac.
伯纳德
Bernard?
伯纳德
Bernard?
不论你们在哪 曼提柯尔永远都能找到你们
Manticore will always find you.
堡垒
第一季第一集
意大利 贝拉吉奥
来人啊
Help! Help!
快来人啊
你把我们最出色的外科医生给打了
You attacked our best surgeon.
把他的胳膊打断了
Broke his arm.
我是怎么回事
美剧 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表