美剧 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
(安特卫普)
♪ Please allow me to introduce myself ♪
♪ I'm a man of wealth and taste ♪
♪ I've been around for a long, long year ♪
♪ Stole many a man's soul and faith. . . ♪
这里是消防队 您是否遇到火险?
Fire brigade, state your emergency.
是的 这里有条小巷发生了大火
Yes, there's a large fire in an alley
布莱克霍夫大街以东100米
100 meters east of Bleekhofstraat.
我们马上派消防车来
Sending trucks now.
先生 能否告诉我您的名字?
May I have your name, sir?
♪ Pleased to meet you ♪
巴里 你在线吗?
♪ Hope you guess my name. . . ♪ Barry, are you there?
-猪进桶了吗? -猫睡摇篮了
Is the pig in the poke? Cat's in the cradle.
-那是荷兰语“很棒”的说法 -我知道
Geweldig! That's Dutch for "awesome. " I know.
我进行了能力测试 我已经是六级了
Took a competency test. I'm at a sixth-grade level.
那对我们有什么帮助? 我今天的任务搞定了
How's this gonna help us? Job is finished today.
右转
Turn right.
提速11公里
Increase speed 11 kilometers.
小巷在你左边
Alley is on your left.
20秒
Twenty seconds.
抓紧时间
Double-time.
15秒
Fifteen seconds.
10秒
Ten seconds.
5秒
♪ I'm a man of the wealth. . . ♪ Five seconds.
就是现在!
Go! ♪ And I laid traps for troubadours ♪
♪ Who get killed Before they reach Bombay ♪
你应该是上了消防车
Either you got on the truck,
不然你现在得是 世界上跑得最快的65岁白人
or you the fastest 65-year-old white guy on the planet.
♪ Hope you guess my name ♪
♪ Oh yeah ♪
♪ But what's puzzlin' you ♪
♪ Is the nature of my game ♪
♪ Oh yeah ♪
♪ Get down, baby ♪
消防队帮助我们 进入了安特卫普的钻石区
Fire brigade has given us access to Antwerp's Diamond District.
这里是世界上安保最严的地方之一
One of the most heavily protected square miles in the world.
目标离你还有
You'll be passing target
三、二、
in three, two,
一
one.
♪ Pleased to meet you ♪
♪ Hope you guess my name ♪
♪ Oh yeah ♪
这里简直臭熏天了
It smells like donkey ass down here.
不是吧 我特别要求了一个香点的下水道
So weird. I specifically requested the good smelling sewer.
对了 你周五的活动是几点?
So, what time on Friday?
6点
Six.
-会有冰淇淋蛋糕吗? -肯定的
Will there be ice cream cake? Affirmative.
里面有巧克力脆饼?
With chocolate crunchies inside?
里面当然会有脆饼
Of course there will be crunches inside. What do you think, I'm an asshole?
你以为我是个小气鬼?
我只是问问 因为罗米独奏会上的蛋糕就没有
I'm just asking 'cause, at Romi's recital, the cake didn't have crunchies.
停
Stop.
就在你上面
Right above you.
面包在烤箱里?
Bun's in the oven?
国王在城♥堡♥里
King is in the castle.
准备
Ready.
正在充能
Powering up.
这里马上要变得乱糟糟了
It's about to get messy, pal.
预兆之剑 为我效劳吧
Sword of Omens, do my bidding.
-什么? -那是《霹雳猫》的一句台词
What? That's from ThunderCats.
天啊 你都38岁了
Oh, for Christ's sake, you're 38 years old--
蜜蜂在帽子里?
Bee's in the bonnet?
奶油在咖啡里
Cream is in the coffee.
♪ You can only be true to one ♪ ♪ True to one. . . ♪
Ah, guten Tag.
Guten Tag.
这是一份礼物
A gift.
♪ You can't be true to two ♪
♪ No, you can't be true to two ♪
♪ You can only be true to one ♪
♪ Nobody. . . ♪
非常好
Very nice.
我的德语不好
My German is not great.
我们能用英语吗?
English is okay?
可以的
I'll manage.
♪ You gotta make a break Make a break, make a break ♪
Mm-hm.
47. 2988
47. 2988,
27. 7499
27. 7499.
(作战坐标)
我们的目标不见了
Oh! Our boy really was off the grid.
启动温度自动扫描
Initializing thermostat scan.
别躲了 我都看见你了
Peekaboo, I see through.
(扫描数据库)
目标确认
Target confirmed.
空军锁定目标了
Air Force is locking in.
我们马上要把这里炸翻天 五
We'll be roasting marshmallows in five,
四
four,
三、二、一
tres, dos, uno.
导弹得1分 人贩子0分完蛋
one, human trafficker: zero.
我的老板在我说的地方吧?
My boss is where I said he'd be?
他已经被炸得到处都是了
He's kind of all over the place.
敬我们的生意
To business.
该死
Ah! Shithole.
酒怎么会在钻石上形成水珠?
Why is it beading on the diamonds?
因为那是未切割的原钻
Uh-oh. Well, they are uncut diamonds.
-表面还有覆盖物 -是的 但是. . .
There is a film on them. Yeah, but--
闻起来像是焦油
Smells like tar.
这是塑料残留
This is a plastic residue. . .
由爆♥炸♥产生的
from an explosion.
-不 你误会了 -你没有钻石厂
No, you're mistaken. You don't own a diamond concern.
这些是你偷来的
These are stolen.
你为什么要伪造自己的身份?
Why did you lie about who you are?
你到底是谁?
Who are you really? !
给我搜身
Search him.
他外套的内衬里有东西
Something in the lining of his jacket.
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
氰化药 万一被抓可以吞服自杀
It's cyanide. In case I get caught.
中情局的?
CIA?
去外面看看
Check outside.
外面有人吗?
Is there anyone outside?
很安静 没看到人
All quiet. Nothing.
你一个人来的 你有什么计划?
You came alone. What was the plan?
获得坐标
To get the coordinates,
杀死你们所有人 然后离开
kill all of you, and then leave.
你为什么要告诉他们?
Why would you tell them that?
现在怎么办呢? 我们的枪对着你了
And now, with all our guns out?
我想我只能吃药
I guess I'll take the pill,
了结我自己了
and get it over with.
这会很有趣的
This will be fun.
干杯
Cheers.
没什么反应啊
Nothing's happening.
仔细想想
Come to think of it,
我可能拿的是解药
I might have taken the antidote. Shoot him!
♪ You can't be true to two ♪
♪ No, you can't be true to two ♪
♪ You can only be true ♪
♪ To one ♪
-玉米在棒子上 -糖果在拐杖上
Corn's on the cob. Candy's on the cane.
现在回家 我们要搞定冰淇淋蛋糕
Now get on home. We gotta lock down this ice cream cake thing.
所以我想我这边完事了
So, I guess I'm done.
那就这样了
That's it, and that's all.
没错 布鲁纳警官
You are correct, Officer Brunner.
你收到的命令是销毁所有替代身份
Your orders are to destroy any and all alternate forms of identification,
然后立刻以卢克布鲁纳的身份回美国
and return to the United States as Luke Brunner immediately.
(欢乐健身馆 健身永不放假! )
顺便说下 中情局打算给你办个告别派对
By the way, the agency is throwing a party for you.
你只需要走几个月的流程 交些文件 逐渐减少其它在用身份
A few months of process and paperwork, winding down identities,
你就正式退休了
and you are officially retired.
中情局会怀念和你合作的时光
The CIA will miss working with you.
我也会想你的 兄弟
I'll miss you too, buddy.
(鹿特丹 蒂尔伯 根特 布鲁塞尔)
(纽约州 阿蒙克市)
FUBAR
-爸 嘿 -嗨 宝贝儿
Pop, hey. Hi, sweetheart.
我的孙子呢?
Where's my grandbaby?
-在后院和巴里叔叔玩 -好
Backyard with Uncle Barry. Good.
爸 嘿 正好我想跟你谈谈 你有看我的创业投资计划书吗?
美剧 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表