美剧 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
现在
下一班前往伦敦维多利亚站的火车
The next service to London Victoria
经停海沃兹希斯 格域机场、雷德希尔
calling at Haywards Heath, Gatwick Airport, Redhill,
东歌♥来顿、克拉珀姆交汇站 和伦敦维多利亚
East Croydon, Clapham Junction, and London Victoria.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们提醒您全程禁止吸烟…
may we remind you that smoking is not permitted anywhere...
-尊尼?-你好
-Johnny? -Hello.
-皇家爱德华酒店吗?-是的,谢谢
-Royal Edward Hotel? -Yes, please. Thank you.
大型演出,是吗?
Big do, is it?
是个派对,但算是工作吧
It's a party, but it's more of a work thing, really.
你的口红颜色跟落日一样
Your lipstick's the same colour as the sunset.
抱歉,你说什么
Sorry, what?
你的口红,颜色跟落日一样
Your lipstick, it's the same colour as the sunset.
好吧
OK.
如果你需要的话,后面有水
There's water in the back if you want it.
不用了
I'm all good.
-免费的 -不,说真的
-It's free. -No, really.
不用了,谢谢
I'm fine, thanks.
私人活动,艾莉森沃斯珀 阿尔西斯顿学校,阿尔登学院聚会
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨,能见到你真是太好了
Hi, so lovely to see you.
你不是我的司机
You're not my cab.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
这边请,先生们
This way, gentlemen.
奥利!
Olly!
奥利…
Olly, Olly, Olly!
-喂… -嘿
-Oi, oi, oi! -Hey.
很高兴见到你,罗洛
Good to see you, Rollo.
你还记得明戈、朋特和巴杰吧?
Do you remember Mingo, Punt, Badger?
当然记得
Yeah, of course.
我们的小奥利弗看上去神采飞扬啊
Isn't young Oliver looking exceptionally well?
-身材保持得很好 -还有头发!
-He's kept his figure. -And his hair!
你们好吗?
How are you chaps doing?
我身无分文,朋特老婆劈腿了
Well, I'm flat broke, Punt is a cuckold,
然后巴杰被税务局给盯上了
and Badger's come to the attention of HMRC.
那群蠢货,我钱都在离岸账户里
More fool them, it's all offshore.
小奥利弗可是个成功人士了
Young Oliver is quite the success story.
我最近跟公♥司♥注册处打了交道
Had a bit of a nose through Companies House recently
他可是赚了不少啊
and he's been posting tidy profits.
那你最好别再找我货款
Well, you better not ask me for another loan.
那今晚就你请我们喝酒吧?
So, think drinks are on you tonight, eh?
是啊,一个晚上 也喝不了你多少钱,对吧?
Yeah. Can't drink this muck all night, can we?
-香槟?-好孩子
-Champagne? -Good chap.
那可就太好了
That would be bloody marvellous.
干杯
Down the hatch.
我毁了你的晚上
I've ruined your evening.
沃斯珀的送别会,算不上毁
Vosper's leaving do. Hardly.
交棒给卡西安佩威了,对吧?
Passing the baton to Cassian Pewe, hey?
我本来就想找个理由不去的 所以我该谢谢你
I was looking for an excuse not to go, actually. I should thank you.
别客气
Hey, you are welcome.
到底怎么了,格伦?
What's going on, Glenn?
阿丽劈腿,被我发现了
I caught Ari cheating.
-不是吧 -我去医院…
-No. -I went to the hospital to...
想给她个惊喜
to surprise her
结果看到她和别人在接吻
and saw her kissing some guy.
-什么人?-我没有留下来看看
-Who was he? -I didn't stay to find out.
多少瓶了?
How many bottles is that?
来
Come on.
干了…
Neck it! Neck it! Neck it!
搞什么?
Oh, what?!
各位,能把那个放下吗?
Guys, would you mind just leaving that?
我认真的,能放下吗?
Seriously, can you put that down?
我是卡西安佩威
I'm Cassian Pewe.
这里每个人我都打过招呼了,除了你
I've been introduced to everyone here except you.
我是米米,是祖安娜办公室的
I'm Mimi. I work in Joanna's office.
皇家宪兵队
是了
Yes, of course.
你在白礼顿工作很久了吗?
Have you worked in Brighton long?
五年了,我从伦敦搬过来的
Five years. I moved here from London.
我马上就要从伦敦搬过来了,就最近
Oh, I'm moving from London. Very soon, in fact.
你找到住处了吗?
Have you found a place yet?
一直在找,但还没找到
I've been looking, but no, not yet.
我想找一个听不到海鸥叫的地方
I'm trying to find somewhere where you can't hear the seagulls.
那就祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
所以我才住在海沃兹希斯,没有海鸥
That's why I'm glad I live in Haywards Heath. No seagulls.
打扰一下,到时间了
Excuse me, it's time.
抱歉,米米,我们…晚点再聊好吗?
I'm sorry, Mimi, can we... continue this later?
没问题
Sure.
开始了
We're on.
首先,我想感谢大家为我举办送别会
First of all, I would like to thank you all for this lovely send-off.
我会想念白礼顿的…
I am going to miss Brighton...
当然还有所有的同事
and all of my colleagues, of course.
罗伊格雷斯呢?
Where's Roy Grace?
他现在该到了
He should be here by now.
稍后会有一个正式公告
Now, there will be a formal announcement in due course
但我想借此机会来给大家介绍
but I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you
助理警♥察♥局长的继任者
to my successor as ACC,
卡西安佩威警司
Detective Superintendent Cassian Pewe.
我们要拿这个酒醉的水手怎么办呢?
Oh! What shall We do with the drunken sailor
我们要拿这个酒醉的水手怎么办呢?
What shall we do With the drunken sailor?
一大清早的
Early in the morning!
我们要拿这个酒醉的水手怎么办呢?
What shall we do With the drunken sailor?
我们要拿这个酒醉的水手怎么办呢?
What shall we do With the drunken sailor...
不要!拜托了
No! Please.
我们又不是小孩子了
We're not kids any more.
别闹了,这不好玩
Guys, stop, this isn't funny.
别闹了,我认真的
Please stop, seriously.
不要!
Don't!
不是吧
Oh, no.
看啊
Oh, look!
冷吗,奥利?
Are you cold, Olly?
当然,我都快冻死了
Yeah, of course I'm bloody cold.
伙计,给你
Mate, here you go.
我觉得他喜欢趴在地上
I think he likes grovelling.
你从不还手!
You never fight back!
看看他,就是个软骨头,从来不还手
Look at him. No backbone, no fight.
等等…他来了
Wait, wait, here he comes.
来啊,动手啊
Come on. Take a swing at me.
你知道你想动手
You know you want to.
-来吧 -不
-Come on! -No.
-停下来,拜托 -打他!
-Just stop it, please. -Hit him!
-别闹了 -别闹了
-Just leave me alone! -Leave me alone!
别闹了
Just leave me alone!
罗洛,我们是朋友
Rollo, we're friends.
我不是你朋友
I'm not your friend!
你凭什么觉得我是?
What gave you that idea?
无聊死了
I'm bored.
我们还是回去开心一下吧
Let's go back and have some fun.
你个人♥渣♥,你这…
You slag, you dirty...
去我房♥间开趴
Party in my room.
嘿,伙计们,去我房♥间开趴吧
Hey, lads, party in my room.
嘿,女士们…
Hey, ladies. Ladies.
-迷你吧 -让一下
-Mini bar. -Excuse me.
放开我,罗洛
Leave me alone, Rollo.
来啊,小奥利,我们就是逗你玩呢
Come on, little Olly, we're just mucking about.
可怜的小奥利
Poor little Olly.
-别生气啊,奥利 -走开
-Don't sulk, Olly. -Go away!
过来嘛,我来让你笑笑
Come on, I can put a smile back on that face.
听说他要开趴呢!
The rumour is he's having a party!
不是那个
Not that one.
嘿…小妞!
Hey, hey, you, girly!
嘿,小妞,过来开趴啊
美剧 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表