美剧 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
I was a scout.
这样我就能从脖子上的汗毛判断
Got so I could tell by the hairs on my neck
我们是不是被那些被洗♥脑♥的傻子伏击了
if we were facing down an ambush from those brainwashed crods.
我真希望自己当时到了参军的年龄
I wish I had been old enough to enlist.
先生 别再骗我了
Quit shining me on, mister.
因为我脖子上的汗毛在高声警告我 你们俩绝非善类
'Cause the hairs on my neck are screaming over you two
不知道在这里搞什么低级骗局
and whatever cheap con you're running here.
别急 现在听我说两句 这是个好孩子
Easy, now. Listen, this is a good kid.
他是个身穿廉价西服的骗子 -嘿 说话小心点
He's a bullshitter in a bargain-bin suit. -Hey, watch it.
打扰一下 杰克 我要和你谈谈
Excuse me. Jack, I need a minute.
雪儿 现在不行 -没问题 我这就收拾行李
Not now, Shirl. -Sure. I'll be packing.
好的
All right.
我们会解决所有问题 我马上回来
We'll figure all this out. Two seconds.
非得现在说
This has to be now?
里面到底什么事这么重要
What's going on in there that's so important?
不是销♥售♥的事
It's not sales.
我解决不了我们的问题
I can't fix our problems.
那人怀恨在心 我们走吧
Guy's got it in for us. Let's move on.
不可能 -为什么
Not gonna happen. -Why?
别编理由糊弄我 -当然不会
Don't cook up some answer for me. -No, of course not.
我们为什么要困在这里 为什么你到处乱花钱
Why are we stuck here? Why are you throwing money around?
雪儿 话别说一半 我还乱买♥♥什么了
Well, don't stop there, Shirl. What else you got?
那辆车 -天啊
The car. -Ah, geez.
我说了 那是公♥司♥的车 -我那时也不信
It's a company car, like I said. -I didn't buy it then either.
杰克 到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on, Jack?
雪儿 我不知道 不如你告诉我 你好像什么都知道似的
I don't know, Shirl. You tell me. You seem to have it all figured out.
你就这么一走了之
You're walking away?
那孩子需要我帮忙 -杰克 恭喜
The kid needs my help. -Congrats, Jack.
去帮那个有需要的孩子 然后让其他一切见鬼去吧
Help the kid in need and then let everything else go to hell.
他还好吗 你和他们共事 对吗
Is he okay? You work with them, yeah?
我爸在里面表现得真是个混♥蛋♥
My dad's being a real prick in there.
我是菲莉斯 -雪莉
I'm Phyllis. -Shirley.
能看出杰克很关心他的儿子
You can see Jack cares so much about his son.
如果我没有机会亲口说的话 你能替我告诉他我很抱歉吗
Would you please tell him I'm sorry if I don't get the chance?
现在听着 朋友 -你闭嘴吧
- Now, look, pal. - You hold your tongue.
不 你闭上你的臭嘴
Oh, no. You hold your fucking tongue.
别说了 我正要告诉他实情
Stop! I was just about to-- I was just about to tell him the truth.
告诉他妈妈...是怎样出了意外
About how Mom... was in an accident...
很严重的意外 她还没痊愈 但是...
pretty bad, and sh-she's still not out of the woods yet, but...
以及你离开了一段时间
Well, how you'd been gone for a while,
但你回来帮忙了...
but you came back to help. And, uh...
乔 过来 你没必要...
Oh. Oh, Joe, come here, you didn't have to--
我做了很多不光彩的事
I done a lot that I'm not proud of.
事实就是...
And the truth is...
在他小的时候 我就离开了他妈妈
I left his mom when he was a boy.
他很成熟
And he has been man enough
让我重回他的生活
to let me back into his life.
现在 没有他的话 我真的会不知所措
And now, really, I'd be lost without him.
不过这么说吧
Tell you this, though.
他承受过生活带来的最大摧残
He's taken the worst punches life has to offer,
这使得他准备好面对一切
and all it's done is left him ready for anything.
如果你不希望自己的女儿找这样的人
And if that's not what you want for your daughter,
我为她感到遗憾
I feel sorry for her.
乔 你妈妈的事我很遗憾 我明白这是什么感觉
I'm sorry about your mother, Joe. I know what it's like.
我知道你明白
I know you do.
我依旧把我的夏琳放在心头
I still keep my Charlene right here by my heart.
菲尔 你想不想让我...
Phil, would you like me to...
是的 拜托了
Yes. Please.
第8局上半场结束 -拜托
The end of eight and a half innings. -Come on.
动力队6分 伏特队4分 伏特队的球迷现在看起来非常紧张
Dynamo six, Volts four. Volts fans looking very nervous right now.
埃德 我们得聊聊 -不行
We need to talk, Ed. -No. No.
比这赛事重要些的事 -你现在最好
Bit bigger than the game. -I am not a man
别被人看见和我在一起 雪儿 好吗
you wanna be seen with right now, Shirl, okay?
陌生人 滚开
Get lost, stranger.
我没时间也没钱给你那些 饥肠辘辘的孤儿们 知道吗
I don't have time or money for your famine-racked orphans, okay?
这个半场将会决出
This will be the half-inning that will be the determining one
联赛冠军
for the series champion.
每个人都心跳加速 呼吸急促
Hearts are beating, pulses are racing on every...
孤儿
Orphans, huh?
美景镇伏特队面对 几乎不可能翻盘的逆境 祈祷奇迹出现
The Vistaville Volts, facing impossible headwinds, pray for a miracle.
我告诉自己不会再为她哭泣了
I told myself I was done weeping for her.
什么 -但是...
- What? - But...
这是她的气味
that's her smell.
现在落后两个区
Down by two zones,
来看强尼扎普能否为伏特队力挽狂澜
let's see if Johnny Zapp can turn this mess around for the Volts.
赫博 我开始意识到我可能 在这里犯了个很大的错误
Uh, Herb, it's dawning on me I might have made a decent-sized mistake here.
那看来我们最好一直不停地喝
Well, I guess we better keep drinking then.
天啊 这就是死亡的感觉
Oh, God. This is what it's like to die.
我在漂浮着 听到我妈妈从厨房♥里叫我
I'm floating. I hear my mother's voice calling from the kitchen.
平飞球
Ooh, line drive.
球急速穿过右场 飞向犯规杆
That ball has ripped to right field, sailing towards the foul pole.
球出界了 -什么
- And the call is out of bounds. - What?
不会吧... -天啊
No. No. No! -Oh, boy!
扎普没能攻下一区 -什么 开什么玩笑
- No zones for Zapp. - What? Are you kidding?
球飞出了右边界一点点 -不 没有
- It sailed wide right by a hair. - No, it didn't.
再看一次
Look at it again!
怎么会这样
How can that happen? How can that happen?
该死
Oh, shit.
我不希望我的夜晚这样结束
I do not prefer my evenings to end this way.
我也是
Well, me neither.
已有两位击球手出局 扎普还有最后一次孤注一掷的机会
Count back to two strikers and Zapp with one last Hail Mary try.
你和我一起 我们要拼了命地喝
You and me. We're gonna chug like my life depends on it.
来吧 快喝...
Come on. Chug. Chug. Chug.
小赫 赫博特波特
Herbie? Herbert Porter.
是你
You!
淫♥荡♥小姐 -不...
- Little Miss Spread-'Em-Wide. - No, no, no!
不 她只是个顾客 宝贝 -赫博 要投球了 赫博
No, no! She's just a customer, Bun Bun. -Herb, here comes the pitch! Herb!
往前...没了
Going! Going! Gone!
我赢了 我们赢了 -是一记全区大满贯
I won. We wo-- We won. -It's an all-zoners grand slam!
我刚刚...我们赢了 -伏特队赢了
- I just-- We won. - Volts win! Volts win!
雪莉
Shirley. Shirley!
我们赢了 我赢了 牛奶
We won. I-- I won. Milk, milk.
宝贝 你是我的吉兆 -我赢了
- You're my milk, Bun Bun. - I won!
这是什么意思
And what's that mean?
不知道 但很不错
I have no idea. But it's great.
我们赢了
- We won. - Mmm.
我赢了
I won!
要知道 某些陨石坑里有矿物质
You see, there-- there are minerals in certain craters
能够吸收光线 所以在晚上它们会发光
that absorb light so at night, they kind of glow.
现在 假设我想
Now, say I wanted to help
帮我女儿的这位年轻追求者 赚一些额外的佣金
my daughter's young suitor here with some extra commission.
杰克 不需要再扣他的税了吧
Who doesn't need another write-off, right, Jack?
菲尔 我很乐意帮忙 但今天是我们的休息日
Well, I'm happy to help, Phil, but it turns out it's our day off.
杰克 别跟我耍这种休假 慢慢来的花招
Ah, don't run games on me, Jacky, this day off, slow-play nonsense.
没事的 爸爸 我不介意
It's-- It's okay, Dad. I don't mind.
以后谈生意的机会多得是
There is plenty of time for business later.
天啊 我们也许会是一辈子的交情
Hell, we might know each other our whole lives.
是 我明白你的意思了 杰克
Yeah. I can take a hint, Jack.
杰克
Jack.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
这个嘛
Well...
你最好还是别知道
It was better that you didn't know.
我们别在走廊说话 好吗
Let's get out of the hallway, okay?
反正他在酒吧里
He's out in the bar anyway.
他...谁在酒吧
He-- He-- Who-- Who is?
你的儿子 杰克 别装了
Your son, Jack. Come on.
实际上他不是...
You know, he's not actually...
完全了解情况
...fully up to speed on that yet.
所以拜托了 我并不以此为荣 但是没错 他是我的儿子
So, please. I'm not proud of this, but, yeah, he's my boy.
所以他自己不知道 但那个女孩和她爸爸知道
So he doesn't know, but that girl and her dad do?
是这样...我们跟他们撒了谎
美剧 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表