(2013年)
伊森
Ethan.
对 就是这个 真完美 我就知道
Yeah, that's it. It's perfect. I knew it.
-这是潜水服中的卡迪拉克 -谢谢妈妈
-That's the Cadillac of wet suits. -Thanks, Mom.
你长高了2厘米多 我的宝贝是大孩子了
You grew, like, an inch. My baby's a big boy.
-别选白色 -是吗 继续
-Not a white one… -No? Go on.
因为一般来说 白色的更容易被拦停
…because typically the white ones get pulled over more.
不知道为什么 我…
I don't know why. I--
-常基 -嗨
-Chunky… -Hey.
我邀请你一起来过感恩节 别让我后悔
…I invited you to Thanksgiving, don't make me regret it.
拜托 别聊生意了 你让我抓狂
Come on. Don't talk business. You're driving me crazy.
那你可太容易抓狂了
Not a long drive.
这些是我祖母的餐巾环
Those are my grandma's napkin rings.
-来帮我 -几乎准备好了
-Come on, help me. -It's almost ready.
妈妈
Mommy.
如果弄了这么久还很干 我会再杀死这火鸡一次
If it's still dry after all of this, I'm gonna kill the thing again.
-不会干的 -天啊
-It won't be dry. -Wow.
你太美了
You look fucking gorgeous.
你在对我调情
You're flirting with me.
你令人难以抗拒 可以吗
You're irresistible. May I?
我就是说品质如此一般的肉 却花了这么多功夫
Just saying it's a fucking lot of work for a mediocre piece of meat,
仅此而已
that's all I gotta say.
给 丹尼 来抹一下
Here, Denny, here. Baste.
-这是什么 -失陪
-What's this? -Be right back.
我去游泳池看看希拉
I'm gonna go check on Sheila in the pool.
-我拿这东西做什么 -抹就是了 倒…
-What am I gonna do with this? -Just baste it. Pour--
把酱汁倒上去 什么事都得我亲自做
You know, pour the sauce on it. Do I have to fucking do everything?
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey! -Hi!
好 自己去酒吧拿喝的吧
Okay, go help yourself to drinks at the bar.
顺便一提 餐桌太美了
By the way, the table looks beautiful.
这些拍得真好 这是新的
These are amazing. This is new.
佩吉 我好喜欢这些
Oh, Peg. I love these.
不是吧 这是你拍的
Stop it. You got this shot?
-我得要一张 立刻就要 -好
-I need a copy, like, right away. -Okay.
-你得给我印一张 -不
-You gotta get me a copy. -No!
-拜托 -好耶
-Come on! -Yeah!
-该死 -有人被担架抬下去了吗
-Fuck. -Anybody leave in a stretcher yet?
嘿 你们俩 看见餐桌上祖母的餐巾环了吗
Hey, you two, did you see Grandma's napkin rings on the table?
-很漂亮 -斯图 你看见了吗
-They look amazing. -You see, Stewie?
看见了 很好看 佩吉
Yeah. Looks great, Peg.
嘿 不行 孩子们 别把谁淹死了
Hey! No. Kids, do not drown each other.
要是有人淹死了 我可要找你们算账
Anybody ends up dead, you're gonna have a problem with me.
来 玩咬苹果游戏 这才安全 明白吗
Here. Bob for apples. That's safe, okay?
嘿 伊森 不行 等丹尼来帮你
Hey, Ethan. No. Wait for Denny to come out to help you.
-丹尼 -佩吉 这房♥子真豪华
-Denny! -Peggy, this is some house.
那当然 必须的
Tell me about it. It ought to be.
我都说了 这曾经是样♥板♥房♥♥
I told you it was a showplace.
他去哪了 丹尼…
The fuck is he? Denny! Denny!
(缉毒局)
缉毒局 有搜查令 要求进入…
DEA with a search warrant. Demand entry! DEA with a search warrant. Demand entry!
警♥察♥
Blue pig!
警♥察♥…
Blue pig! Blue pig! Blue pig.
-佩吉 主卧马桶 -妈妈
-Peg, master toilet. -Mommy!
常基 游泳池过滤器 快行动
Chunky, pool filter. Let's go!
跟上妈妈 快
Catch up with Mommy. Now!
-戴维 快走 -从游泳池出来
-Davey. Let's go! -Get out of the pool!
-从游泳池出来 -别慌 没事
-Out of the pool! -Don't panic. It's okay!
抓住狗
Get the dog.
来擦干 宝贝 好吗
Let's dry off. Okay, baby?
-动起来 各位 快 -该死的 大伙快点
-Let's go, guys. Come on. -Goddamn it. Come on, people.
好了 孩子们 我们离开这里 我给你们裹毛巾
Okay, guys. Let's get out of here. I'll wrap you up.
小心 快
Careful! Come on!
戴维 拿上你的毛巾 我们走
Davey, get your towel. Let's go.
破门
Breach!
我们是缉毒局 有搜查令 要进来了
This is DEA! We have a warrant! We're coming in!
我要你花钱弄个藏♥毒♥房♥的 求过你了
I asked you to spring for a stash house! I begged you!
我孩子来看我 你把节日毁了 丹尼
My kid is visiting. You ruined the holiday, Denny.
不怪我 是下水道的错
It's not me, it's the plumbing.
实在太多了
It's too fucking much!
妈妈
Mommy!
嘿 对了 感恩节快乐
Hey, happy fucking Thanksgiving, by the way.
再也不要了
Never again.
-我知道 -该死的
-I know. -Goddamn it.
妈妈
Mommy!
高地沙漠
第一季第一集
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
(十年后)
我知道你想要的 笑一个 好吗
I know you want one. Smile, okay?
听好 各位 不要错过礼品店
Now, you folks, don't miss the gift shop.
我们有新的先锋镇T恤衫和沙滩毛巾
We got new Pioneertown T-shirts and beach towels.
等着看演出里的我吧 你一定不信那是我
Wait till you see me in this show. You're not gonna believe it's me.
嘿 不给你剧透 但可能有飞行特技
Hey, no spoilers, but there may be flying.
可能有枪战
There could be gunshots.
他们穿着靴子
…with their boots on.
不能用手♥机♥ 佩吉
Cell phones, Peggy.
是我弟弟 他需要指路 他和我妹妹今天要过来
It's my brother. He needs directions. He's coming with my sister today.
是 但西部边疆可没有手♥机♥ 佩吉
Yep, but there's no cell phones on the frontier, Peggy.
我这辈子可算有点隐私了
I finally got privacy for once in my fucking life.
酒店怎么样 很好吧
So, how's the hotel? It's nice, right?
我和妈妈从纽约搬过来时就住的那里
That's where Mommy and I stayed when we moved from New York.
有下沉式浴缸
With the sunken tub.
为了填饱家人的肚子
To keep their families fed,
边疆妇女们必须从事熏制 装罐的工作
frontier ladies had to do all sorts of smoking, canning
当然还有烘焙
and, of course, baking.
她们有个万无一失的方法 来检查炉子是否就绪
They had one surefire way to know that their stove was ready.
如果你可以把手伸进去
If you can hold your hand in it
-并数到十 那炉子就不够热 -数到十 不够热
-and count to ten, it's not hot enough. -Count to ten. Not hot enough.
和我一起数吧
You wanna count with me?
准备好了吗 该死的 塔米
Ready? Goddamn it, Tammy!
可恶 我受不了了
Mother-fuck-me. Fucking can't stand this shit.
该死的
Goddamn it.
糟糕 演出结束见 好 我得挂了
Oh, shit. I'll see you after the show. Okay. Gotta go.
他又干什么了 没付孩子的抚养费
What did he do now? Duck his child support payment?
他打了布莱恩
He hit Brian.
小家伙昨天带着个黑眼圈回的家 他今天都不肯上学了
Kid came home yesterday with a black eye. He wouldn't even go to school today.
好吧 这不行 我们把他告上法♥院♥ 你要得到全部抚养权
Okay, no. We're taking him to court. You're getting full custody.
我请不起律师
I can't afford a lawyer.
而且我雇的那个蠢私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 都不给我回电♥话♥
And that stupid PI I hired won't even call me back.
我给了他300美元定金去抓比利做坏事
I gave him a $300 retainer to catch Billy doing anything
现在我付不起房♥租了
and now I can't pay rent.
太可恶了
For fuck's sakes.
我能证明他是罪犯 这有何难
I could prove he's a criminal. How hard is that?
这位“神探可伦坡”叫什么
So, what's this fucking Columbo's name?
布鲁斯哈维 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Bruce Harvey. Private investigator.
珍妮 搞什么鬼 留我一个人在那边 你能回来吗
What the fuck, Jeannie? I'm in there alone. Can you come back?
-闭嘴 塔米 别说话 -我烫伤了手 你回屋里去吧
-Shut the fuck up, Tammy. Just shh. -I burned my hand. Just go back inside.
我根本不需要这份工作 我的未婚夫很有钱
I don't even need this job. My fiancé's loaded.
真的 看见没
He is. See that?
很漂亮 塔米
It's pretty, Tammy.
是GB送的礼物
It's a gift from GB.
而且我即将收到另外两份大礼 你们懂的
And I've got two more gifts coming, if you know what I mean.
-GB是什么 珠宝店吗 -古鲁鲍勃 我男友
-What's GB? A jewelry store? -Guru Bob, my boyfriend.
他们说钻石恒久远 对吗
They say diamonds are forever, right?
月长石是恒久远的吗 因为你手上戴的就是
Are moonstones forever? 'Cause that's what you got on your finger.
-我觉得不是 GB是懂珠宝的 -好吧
-I don't think so. GB knows jewels. -Okay.
他无所不知
He knows everything.
他知道不该自称“古鲁”吗
Does he know not to go around calling himself "Guru"?
是别人这么叫他的 他很有名
Other people call him that! He's very famous.
他以前上过新闻呢
He used to be on the news.
《鲍勃和巴布5点播报》
Bob and Barb at Five.
18频道
Channel 18.
(KPVK新闻台)
万事皆蠢…