美剧 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
(马萨诸塞州 马西森)
(1775年)
他们跟来了吗?
Any sign of them?
没有 将军
No, sir.
现在该往哪里走?
Where to now?
别说话
Quiet.
那是什么声音?
What is that?
天啊 这是什么情况?
What in God's name?
这是什么?
What is this?
They must have gone this way.
他们肯定往这边跑了
上尉
Captain.
我们被发现了
They found us.
那我们就稳住阵脚
Then we make our stand here.
他们跑不远的
They couldn't have gotten very far.
眼前这是什么?
What are we witnessing?
快闪!
Duck!
霍尔 快趴下!
Howe! Get down!
-Yah!
那个东西到底长什么样子?
What exactly does it look like?
像铅块
It looks like lead.
在世界上很罕见 赶紧开始找吧
It's very rare in this world,so start searching.
-铅块?-是的
-Lead?-Yeah.
就像灰岩吗?
Like gray rocks?
Mm-hmm.
灰岩
Gray rocks. Gray rocks.
真希望能找到一些灰岩
If only I could find some gray rocks.
你有没有想过?如果那扇门射出来的子弹
You ever think that if the bulletthat shot out of that door
没有不偏不倚地击中伊登
went another inch to the leftand didn't hit Eden,
你现在不过是地上的一块金属什么也不是
you'd be nothing morethan a glob of metal on the ground?
是啊 但它还是击中了我啊
Yeah, well, it didn't miss.
喂 你们在这里干什么?这些洞穴涨潮时就会被淹没了
Hey, what are you doing in here?These caverns, they flood at high tide.
这里是禁区
No one's allowed in here.
真烦人 那你们下来干吗?
Well, this is super annoying.What are you guys even doing here?
不是应该去救船或什么吗?
Shouldn't you be outsaving ships or something?
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
够了 把手举起来
Stop right now and put your hands up.
好啊
If you say so.
(本剧改编自乔希尔与贾布里尔罗德里格斯的图文小说)
(《飞溅》首映会)
(9月7日 晚上8点 河岸剧院)
-Can I borrow the Head Key?
可以借我大脑钥匙吗?
好啊 修复钥匙在你那边吗?我要修好穿去出席首映会的礼服
Yeah, do you have the Mending Key?Need it to fix my dress for the premiere.
拿去吧
There you go. Mmm.
紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
说真的 我完全不紧张
Honestly, I'm totally fine.
你对“主演一部低成本电影大反派还是个巨型龙虾“毫无紧张感
"About starring in the low-budget moviewhere the villain is a giant lobster."
这是把恐惧从你脑海中取走的另一个好处
That's one plusof taking the fear out of your head.
澄清一下 这可不是一部低成本电影
Just to clarify,it's not a low-budget movie.
而是零成本电影
It's a zero-budget movie.
至于那只龙虾怪兽它也不是什么大反派
And the lobster,he's not really the villain.
它只是对人有误解
He's more misunderstood.
是我搞错了
My bad.
-你会出席吧?-开什么玩笑?
-You're coming, right?-Are you kidding?
我说什么也不会错过
I wouldn't miss it for anything.
伯德 是你吗?
Bode, is that you?
伯德!
Bode?
伯德 你在干什么?
Bode, what… what are you--
这张沙发是被人搬进来的
Somebody got it in here…
那自然有办法把它搬出去
…so it's got to be possible to get it out.
你怎么…
How… How are you…
我搞不…
I… I don't…
妈妈 我找到了一把新钥匙
I found a new key, Mom.
我管它取名叫大力士钥匙因为它让人变得无比强壮
I'm calling it the Hercules Keybecause it makes you super strong.
你找到了一把钥匙?我…
You found a key? I…
真希望你能记住魔法的事这样就轻松多了
I wish that you could remember magic.It'd be so much easier.
记住什么?
Remember what?
你在楼上干什么?
What are you doing up here?
我在把家具搬进邓肯叔叔的房♥间
Moving stuff to help fix up Duncan's room.
你真乖
Well, that's really nice of you.
我心想他应该很期待搬来跟我们一起住
You know, I think he's really excitedto be staying with us.
对了 你怎么把沙发搬进来的?
Hey, how'd you move that couch?
是泰勒帮忙的吗?
Did Tyler help you?
我自己搬进来的
I sorta did it myself.
天啊 我的小家伙
Wow, my little man.
你变得好强壮啊
You're getting so strong!
这条腰带真好看
Hey, that's a cool belt.
-你在旧箱子里找到的吗?-我在其中一间房♥间里找到的
-Did you find that in one of the boxes?-I found it in one of the other rooms.
好吧 记住
All right. Well, don't forget,
邓肯叔叔和布莱恩叔叔今晚会到我们家吃晚餐
Duncan and Brianare coming for dinner tonight.
把绳子扔给我
Hey, throw me the line!
(飞溅)
-Were you trying to sneak up on me?
-你想偷袭我 是吗?-我想是吧
Maybe!
顺便说一句这件道具服非常吸人眼球
Well, just so you know,that costume is very noticeable.
-是吗?-还会发出一种奇怪的摩擦声
-Oh.-And it also makes a weird chafing sound.
这种摩擦声可不是一般的音效
That chafing is actually not just a sound.
How's it going?
大家的反应怎么样?
说真的 反应两极化
It's pretty binary, honestly.
人们看到这件道具服后要不有兴趣出席首映会
People see the costumeand either wanna come to the screening
要不…
or, you know, not so much.
你懂的 不太感兴趣
但我有个想法
But I have an idea.
说说看
Yeah?
我心想我们应该一起走在街上宣传
I was thinkingwe should work the street together.
一个误解人类的龙虾
Misunderstood lobster,
加上一个环保义士兼貌美女主角一举两得 应该行得通
an eco-warrior slash beautiful heroine,hand in hand. I think it'd work.
不好意思 这是什么情况?
Excuse me. What's this all about?
天啊 奏效了
-Oh my God, it's working.
下午好
Um, good afternoon.
电影《飞溅》即将举办全球首映会
We are having the world premiere screeningof our movie, The Splattering,
地点是在河岸剧院
at the Strand Theater in Matheson.
是吗?我们还以为附近刚开了一家龙虾餐厅
Oh, this isn't a new lobster restaurant?
不是的 是一部电影
No, no, it's a movie.
到时再看吧
Maybe we'll check it out.
好的
Okay!
他们应该不会去
-I don't think they're coming.
-Let's get ice cream.-Sure. Yeah.
-我们去买♥♥冰淇淋吧-好啊
店里有个社区布告板我们大可把宣传海报贴在那边
They've got a community boardwhere we can put up fliers.
-好的-顺便跟斯科特打招呼
-Yeah.-We can say hi to Scot.
斯科特没干了
Oh, Scot quit.
他忙着完成电影的后制
Yeah, he got, you know,pretty busy finishing the movie,
需要更多时间
and he needed more time to work on it.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那我们就把宣传海报贴在这里吧我去去就回来
Well, I'll just put up flyersin here anyway.
I'll be right back.
我跟辅♥导♥员聊过后
Okay,so based on talking to my counselor,
这些学校较有可能录取我这些不太可能
these are "likelies,"these are "less likelies,"
这些则是我想报读却不太可能录取我的学校
and these are "I wish" schoolsthat I'll probably never get into.
你是个聪明、有规律的人
You're smart. You're organized.
也是个好学生怎么会有大学不愿意录取你呢?
You're a good student.What college wouldn't want you?
我们好好聊聊吧我俩以后的学校距离要多远?
We should talk about this.How far we're gonna be from each other.
你有什么想法?
What are you thinking?
我们出门溜达溜达就到灯塔般附近走走吧
Let's go out and enjoy the day.Let's go for a walk by the lighthouse.
-Mmm, I can't.-Come on.
-不行-走吧
暑假要读的书我还没读完呢还有一个星期就要开学了
I still have to do half my summer reading,and school's only a week away.
你打算最后一个星期都待在屋里读书吗?
Right. And the idea that youare gonna spend it inside reading books
这也太不靠谱了吧
is completely ridiculous.
我也可以到户外读书啊
I could read outside.
我有个更好的办法
I've got a better idea.
好吧
Okay.
瞧瞧 暑假阅读计划 搞定
Voilà! Summer reading, done.
You're supposed to enjoythe process of reading.
我们应该要享受阅读的过程
你完全做到了只是整个过程只在一眨眼之间
You totally did.It was just a really fast process.
最重要的是我们可以好好相处
The most important thingis that now we actually get to hang out
享受剩下的暑假
and enjoy the rest of the summer.
再说 再过几个星期某人就要庆祝18岁生日了吧?
美剧 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表