美剧 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
多萝西 你整得很久了
You've been at this forever, Dorothy.
没用的
It's pointless.
你怎么可以说这种话 艾妲?
How can you say that, Ada?
你感应到他了吗?
Can't you feel him?
他就在附近
He's close now.
你一直重复做同一件事 但都没有用
You keep on doing the same thing,but nothing ever happens.
如果有人愿意帮忙的话结果也许就不同了
Perhaps if I had some assistance.
倒数 三、二、一
-On three, two, one.
我都说了会管用的
I told you it would work.
NETFLIX 剧集
(本剧改编自乔·希尔与贾布里尔·罗德里格斯的图文小说)
金赛!伯德!
Kinsey! Bode!
吃午餐了!
Time for lunch!
Ha!
-我又赢了-你玩游戏作弊!
-Beat you again.-This game is rigged!
我当麻雀是因为没得选
It's not like I chose to be a sparrow.
不过变成麻雀还是有些优势
-Although, it does have some advantages.
我可以叫我的鸟同伴在你的车上拉屎
I can always get my bird friendsto poop on your car.
你没有鸟同伴
You don't have any bird friends.
是还没有
-Not yet.
我看婚礼的筹备工作都七七八八了…
So, I think almost all the prep workfor the wedding's finally done, and…
对了 我要让你们看一件东西
Oh, I wanted to show you guys something.
这玩意我还是第一次看到
I never noticed this before.
它从冬季书房♥的书架上掉下来的
It fell off the bookshelfin the winter study.
是不是很漂亮呢?
Isn't it cool?
它搞不好有什么魔法
I think there might besomething magical about it.
-你上次也说那台电唱机有魔法-还有那座奇怪的松鼠模型
You also thought thatabout the record player.
And the weird old squirrel figurine.
好吧 也对 可是你们看
Okay, okay, fair, but look.
钥匙屋在里面
Keyhouse is in it.
如果没有魔法又何必把自己的房♥子放进雪花球里?
Why would someone make a snow globewith their house in it if it wasn't?
可是上面没有匙孔
But it doesn't have a keyhole.
也许…你听我说
Maybe, and just hear me out,
也许这只是一颗非常漂亮的古董雪景球
maybe it's justa very cool antique snow globe.
你们有没有泰勒的消息?
You hear anything from Tyler?
昨天他给我的一则短♥信♥点了个赞我们可以认为他还活着
Well, yesterday, he liked one of my texts,so we can assume he's still alive.
那就好
Well, good.
这也算好吗?
That's good?
Ah. I guess the baris even lower than I thought.
要求比我想的还要低
他想要时间自己静一静
He wanted time on his own.
我们要尊重他的决定
We have to respect that.
等他做好心理准备后我相信他会开始跟我们多多沟通的
When he's ready,I'm sure he'll start communicating more.
与此同时 我们只需要做好自己的事
In the meantime, we just needto carry on with our own thing.
他已经离开两个月了
It's been two months since he left.
我还以为他这时已经回来了
I kind of figured he'd be back already.
但我们三个人不也玩得很开心吗?
Yeah, but we've been havinga lot of fun of our own, right?
可以这么说吧
Well, yeah.
我觉得我们过得不错啊
And I'd say we're doing pretty great.I mean, Dodge is gone.
毕竟道奇消失了
伊登也失去音讯
We haven't heard anything from Eden.
一切终于恢复正常了
Things are finally kind of normal.
只有你还没恢复正常
Well, except for you.
你才是怪胎
You're the weirdo.
在哪里?
Where is it?
邓肯叔叔说布莱恩的母亲
Oh, so, um, Duncan said Brian's mother
必须坐在离他婶祖母莎朗15米以外的位子
can't be seated within 50 feetof his great aunt Sharon.
他没说明原因
He didn't explain.
好吧 那我就把她的位子
Okay, I'll switch her out with oneof Duncan's Fish-Head College friends.
跟邓肯叔叔其中一个费斯大学同学调换
很好
Great.
我看一切都安排妥了除非你又发现另一个“火♥药♥桶”
I think everything else looks goodunless you spot any other powder kegs.
The wedding's Saturday.
婚礼在这个星期六举♥行♥
我看把他的位子让给别人也可以
I think it's safeto give his seat to someone else.
就让给从凤♥凰♥城来的弗兰科堂哥吧?
What about Cousin Frank from Phoenix?
我一个晚上承受不了这么多“敲敲门”段子
I don't think I can handle that manyknock-knock jokes in one evening.
-这可是我们的家族传统-你是指你♥爸♥的家族吧?
-They're a family tradition.-Your dad's side of the family.
你也可以携带一个伴
Maybe you could ask someone.
我吗?不了
Me? No.
按理你可以携带一个伴
You're entitled to a plus-one.
为什么不邀请乔什呢?
Why don't you ask Josh?
是啊…
Oh. Um…
我还没做好心理准备
I… I don't think I'm ready.
反正洁米一定会来找伯德玩
Jamie's already gonna be therehanging out with Bode.
如果你能邀请乔什来那就再好不过了
I think it would actually be niceif you asked him.
I'll think about it.
我考虑考虑
(桌位 泰勒?)
(敲敲门 有人在吗?)
(赶紧回信 不然我就安排你坐在凤♥凰♥城的弗兰科堂哥旁边)
回来的感觉不错吧?
Feel good to be back?
内布拉斯加州是个好地方我还能说什么呢?
Nebraska's nice, but what can I say?
我是个喜欢大海的人
I'm a man of the sea.
Ellie!
艾莉!
你可能很好奇我去了哪里吧
You're probably wondering where I've been.
你不用解释
Oh, you don't have to explain.
感觉有什么不同吗?
Do you feel any different?
对魔法一无所知
Not knowing about magic,
跟孩子们感情疏离
having that separate me from my kids
那段时日真的很难受
was hard.
如今我们心灵相通了
Now we can connect.
我理解他们经历过什么
I know what they've been through
也理解你和伦德尔跟你们那几个朋友经历过什么
and what you and Rendelland your friends went through.
那你也知道我的经历了
So then, you know my part.
当初就是为了带回卢卡斯才会引发这么多事
Bringing back Lucasis what started it all.
你并不知道会发生什么事
Oh, you had no way of knowingwhat would happen.
况且 我也觉得这些钥匙在不知不觉中治愈了你
Besides, I think the keyswork on you unconsciously.
它们也想被使用
They wanna be used.
是好是坏 它们不在乎
Good, bad, they don't care.
我为你的遭遇感到十分难过
I'm incredibly sorryabout what happened to you.
我知道孩子们也感到很难受
I know the kids feel horrible.
不是他们的错
It's not on them.
都是道奇的错 不怪他们
It was all Dodge. It's not their fault.
你有没有卢卡斯的消息?
Have you heard from Lucas?
我没期待得到他的消息
I don't expect to.He needed to get out of here.
他需要离开这里
去别的地方重新开始
Start fresh someplace else.
我不怪他
Can't say I blame him.
说真的 我也想搬到别处展开新生活
Honestly, I wantedto start someplace else too.
但是鲁弗斯坚持要回来这里 所以…
But Rufus, he had his heart seton coming back here, so…
…we're rentinga little place down by the water.
我们会在海边租一间小房♥子
我无法搬回那间老房♥子住
I couldn't bring myselfto move back into the old house.
是啊 我理解的
Sure, that makes sense.
我预计很多人一定会投来异样的眼光问我很多问题
I'm expectinga lot of looks and questions.
大家都以为我在匹兹堡郊外迷路了
Apparently, everyone thinks I was foundwandering outside of Pittsburgh
回来后连自己的名字也不记得了
and that I couldn't evenremember my own name.
这个解释总比真♥相♥要好
Better than the truth.
艾莉
Ellie.
那是一个怎么样的地方?
What was it like?
我是指另一个世界
That other place.
感觉上
It was
在那个地方 时间和空间并不存在
like time and spacedidn't even exist over there.
我只是…
And I was just…
四处漂流
drifting in…
这种感觉有点像努力想起一场噩梦
It's kind of liketrying to remember a bad dream where
梦醒后 那种感觉依然挥之不去
all that's left of it afteris that feeling.
那种…
And it's, um…
那种感觉我不想再经历一次
it's a feelingthat I hope I never have again.
(欢迎来到马西森 马萨诸塞州)
这部影片跟我所预想的一模一样
This film,it's exactly what I was hoping for.
经历一连串悲剧后
It's gonna be just what Matheson needs
马西森就是需要这种影片来恢复旅游业收入
to get our tourism revenue back on trackafter the effect of recent tragedies.
但愿如此 肖老师
I hope so, Mr. Shaw.
很高兴你雇用我们来拍摄宣传片
We are just so happythat you hired us to do it.
我已经可以听到旁述者丰润的声音了
I can hear the plummy voiceof the narrator.
马萨诸塞州马西森小镇
"Matheson Massachusetts,
是美国革命战争历史的故乡雄伟壮丽的山崖
home of revolutionary history,stunning cliffs,
rich New England clam chowder--"
美剧 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表