美剧 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们应该做自己的播客节目
We should do our own podcast.
《大楼里只有谋杀》
Only Murders In The Building.
我好像在哪见过你?
How do I know you?
查尔斯很多年前演过一个古早电视剧
Oh, Charles was in an... an old TV series.
叫什么来着?《傻蛋》?
What was it called? Bozos.
《布拉佐斯》
Brazzos.
我必须和你们一起完成它 我必须坚持到底
I have to finish this. I have to see this through.
你喜欢你的耳麦吗?
Do you like your Beats?
我找不到工作
I can't get any work.
你得把那个公♥寓♥卖♥♥了
You have to sell the apartment.
我只有那个公♥寓♥了
It's all I have.
同意驱逐《女作家与谋杀案》三名成员的
All in favor of evicting all three members of
请举手
Murder, She Wrote?
直通邦尼的房♥间
A direct route into Bunny's.
你跟一个谋杀犯同床共枕!
You're sleeping with a murderer!
都结束了 珍
This ends now, Jan.
嘿 邦尼 恭喜你
Hey, Bunny! Congrats!
你现在是这个楼里最招人恨的人了
You're the most hated person in the building now,
你这个暴躁的老婊♥子♥
you cranky old bitch.
“立刻离开大楼”
"Get out of the building now."
梅布!
Mabel!
我们得接上她 我不会抛下她
We gotta get her! I'm not leaving her here!
不是你们想的那样
It's not what you think.
邦尼!
Bunny!
-那是你的毛线针吗 -对
- Is that your knitting needle? - Yes!
一个字都别说
Don't say a fucking word.
今年秋季上线
Coming this fall,
《大楼里只有谋杀犯》
Only Murder-ers in the Building.
纽约市
New York City.
谁不想成为这座城市的焦点人物呢
Who doesn't want to become the talk of the town here?
(布拉佐斯勇斗坏人)
我是说 在这座城市扬名立万
I mean, make a name for yourself in this city,
会让你有一种身处舞台中心的晕眩感
and it can feel like the most sparkling place on Earth.
-是那个破获谋杀案的人 嘿 -你好
- It's that murder guy! Hey! - Hello.
Whoa!
烟花绽放 志得意满
Full of fireworks and excitement.
但在这里出名有两种方式
But there are two ways you can become known here.
因为做了好事而出名
You can become famous for doing good things...
或是因为做了坏事而臭名昭著
or you can become infamous for doing truly terrible acts.
你最好避开第二种
You wanna avoid that second one.
Whoa!
看看你
Look at you. Look at you,
你这个又脏又干瘪的老棺材瓤子
you dusty, old, dried-up dribble dick.
你不知道自己惹了多大♥麻♥烦 是吧
You got no fuckin' idea how much trouble you're in, do you? Hm?
这家伙完全不知道
This guy's got no idea, huh?
-对 -你完全不知道
- None. - You have no clue, huh?
你们这群老家伙揽了个多么棘手的烂摊子
What kind of a sloppy shit-mess you chodes are swimming into, right?
是吗 不
- Right? No. - Uh...
对你们这俩鸡儿就剩一层皮的老卵蛋而言
You know, the only thing that could be worse for you two low-hanging,
唯一更糟的可能性
dehydrated scrota-sacks...
就是你们处在她的位置
is if you were her.
我不听播客的 你知道吗 我喜欢霍华德·斯特恩
Yeah, yeah, I-I-I don't do podcasts. You know, I-I like Howard Stern.
老斯特恩 在他开始去心理治疗
You know, old Stern, before he started doing therapy
打造中产精英人设之前
and got all gentrified and shit.
那时只有古怪来宾和《美臀邦戈嘉年华》
Back when it was just the Wack Pack and Butt Bongo.
在巴巴布伊修好
Before Baba Booey got those big,
那一口烂牙之前 知道吗
filthy teeth fixed. You know, but I, uh...
但我听了你们的播客
I did try your podcast. Yeah. Mm.
纯粹是垃圾 我是说 烂到家了
It was ab... It's absolute shit. I mean, it really... It sucks, but this, uh,
但第一集中有一部分…
one part from the first episode...
这么说吧
Let's just say it, uh...
烂得出挑
stuck out.
我经常做一个相同的梦 我躺在床上
I have this recurring dream. I'm in bed.
我醒来 发现有一个男人在看着我
I wake up, and there's a man standing over me.
于是我狠狠踢了他的下♥体♥ 然后拿起毛线针
So, I kick him right in the nuts, and I grab my knitting needle,
戳得他血肉模糊
and I take him down to the bone
动弹不得
with that thing.
是你
That's you.
律师
Lawyer.
等等 你要求找律师?
What, y-you're asking for a lawyer?
不是 我在问你是不是律师 因为你太聪明了
No, I'm asking if you're a lawyer, you know, 'cause you're so smart.
-抱歉 -什么?
- Sorry. - What?
抱歉 有一点好笑
No, my bad. It was a little funny.
-什么 她好笑吗 -她说的话有一点好笑
- What, her? - W-what she said was a little funny.
你以为你是罗德尼·丹泽菲尔德吗
What, you think you're Rodney Dangerfield?
谁?
- Oh. - Who?
谁?
Who?
等一下
Hold on a minute!
你不能把这案子算到梅布头上
You can't pin this on Mabel.
不可能是她干的
She couldn't have done this!
我想相信你
I wanna believe you.
真的
I really do.
但你听听自己说的话
But, do you hear what you are saying?
一个女人神奇般地出现在你的公♥寓♥里
A woman magically appears, in your apartment,
胸口还插着一根毛线针?
with a goddamn knitting needle in her chest?
拜托
Come on.
-她… -什么?她什么?
- She... - What? She was what?
我去拿香槟
I went to get champagne,
一开门就看到了邦尼
and Bunny was just there.
我就记得这些
That's all I remember...
-不! -胡扯!完全是胡扯
- No. No. - Bullshit! This is bullshit!
梅布 你的故事里有他妈太多漏洞
Mabel, there's so many fucking holes in your story!
你故事里的漏洞 比受害者身上的洞
You know, there's more fucking holes in your story
还他妈多 而且她身上的洞真的很多
than we have in our victim, and that's a lot of fucking holes.
准确地说是他妈八个
Eight fucking holes, to be exact.
你觉得每句话都带上“他妈”两字 会显得你很不好惹吗
Do you think that it makes you seem tough saying "fuck" so much?
-什么? -我能理解
- What? - I mean, I get it
因为我以前也是这么想的
because I used to think the same thing,
但后来我意识到了一件事 你想知道我意识到了什么吗
but then I realized something. Do you wanna know what I realized?
好吧 你意识到了什么
Yeah, w-w-what did you realize?
去死吧 律师
Fuck you. Lawyer.
该死
Fuck.
她就离开了两分钟 我们当时在庆祝 她没有理由…
She was gone for two minutes. We were celebrating. W-why would she...
行 打住 我们来谈谈你
Okay, th-then l-l-let's just talk about you,
好吗 我们来谈谈你
okay? Let-let's talk about you.
你讨厌邦尼 对吧
You hated Bunny, right?
作为业委会主席 她想把你赶出大楼
The Board President who wanted you out of the building
因为你拖欠房♥租 对吧
'cause you couldn't pay your rent, right?
你这么一说 我对梅布也不是没有怀疑
Now that I think of it, I have had my doubts about Mabel.
这一幕我在我的剧集中演过无数次了
You know, I played this scene a hundred times on my show.
尤其是预算被砍的第九季
Especially season nine when the budget got cut,
我们只能拍审讯室里的场景
and we could only afford to shoot in interrogation rooms.
所以我知道你们在玩什么把戏
So I know your tricks.
你好 查尔斯·海登·萨维奇
Hi! Charles-Haden Savage!
那是装饰用的镜子 查尔斯
That's a decorative mirror, Charles.
你在找的双向镜在这面墙上
I think the two-way you looking for is on this wall.
我知道
I knew that.
装饰镜子的老伎俩
The old decorative mirror trick.
这招不错 可能骗骗
Nice try. Might have worked.
傻子好用
On a moron.
-坐下 查尔斯 -是 长官
- Sit down, Charles! - Yes, ma'am.
别绕圈子了
Let's cut to the chase now!
那把刀你怎么处理的
What did you do with the knife?
刀?
Knife?
对 那把刀你怎么处理的
Yeah. What did you do with the knife?
你使用过的凶器
The blade. The one you used.
所以 你们把帮忙破获了两起案件的
So you have three people who solved two crimes
三个人抓了起来
that you couldn't figure out,
他们显然是被诬陷的
who are now clearly being framed,
而你们却连凶器都没有?
and you don't even have the real murder weapon?
那个人是你 对吧 昨晚发信息让我们离开大楼的人
It was you, right? Who texted us to get out of the building last night?
美剧 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表