美剧 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表
太阳召唤
(根据雷巴杜戈小说改编)
快跑!
Run!
它要来了!
It's coming!
阿丽娜
Alina.
阿丽娜
Alina.
没事的
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right, it's okay.
又做噩梦了?
More bad dreams?
跟你之前给我看的一样吗?
Same as what you showed me before?
比那更糟
Worse.
再告诉我一遍
Tell me again.
奇利甘已经死了
Kirigan is dead.
我看到涡克拉带走了他 无人生还
I saw the Volcra take him. No one survived.
我一直梦到黑幕向外扩张
I keep seeing the Fold growing,
时而缓慢
sometimes a little,
时而激烈
sometimes in a surge.
我不知道那意味着什么
I don't know what it means.
我们来畅享一下未来吧
Let's think about what's next.
船只即将在维德尔港靠岸!
Approaching Weddle Harbor!
这是我们第一次离开拉夫卡
This is the first time we've ever left Ravka.
你已经有两周没吃过一顿好饭 没睡过一个好觉 而这一点
You haven't had a good meal or good sleep in about two weeks and we're gonna
马上就会改变
change that soon.
这里的人会用温热的石头给你暖床
They have hot stones to keep your bed warm here.
享受这一切的前提是他们让我们入境
Well, that's if they let us into the country first.
咱们保持冷静就好
We just keep our cool
只要过了检查站 我们就自♥由♥了
and once we get past the checkpoint, we'll be free.
要做的事情太多了
There's so much to do.
是啊
Yeah.
确实很多
There is.
准备好通关文件
Have your papers ready.
头等舱乘客到最左侧的队伍排队等候
First class, all left line.
返回赞姆尼的公民 在绿色队伍排队等候
Returning Zemeni citizens, use the green line.
希望我们看起来像来自凯特丹的游客
I hope we look like tourists from Ketterdam.
只要卡兹提供的这些文件管用就行
As long as these papers from Kaz work.
伪造文件
Forged papers.
-我有合法有效的身份证 -来 走吧
- I have my real card. It's legal. - Come on. Let's go.
咱们按照我的计划行事
So we go with my plan.
找到海鞭 这就是我们此行的目的
We find the Sea Whip. That's why we're here.
一个加乘器可能会不够 所以我要准备两个
One amplifier might not be enough, so I'll get two.
阿丽娜
Alina,
我们还不清楚这样做的风险
we don't know the risks if we try this.
从未有格里莎 甚至是圣人 做过这种事
No Grisha's ever done it before. Not even a Saint.
也从未有人销毁过黑幕
No one's ever torn down the Fold before either.
我知道你总有一天能做到 你会成功的
I know you can do it someday. You will get there.
我只是
I just
不希望你因此丧命 好吗?
don't want to see it kill you in the process, okay?
温热的石头?
Hot stones?
拉夫卡难民 请在这里排队
Ravkan refugees, this line please.
难民
Refugees.
-等我 -阿丽娜 等一下
- Wait. - Alina, wait.
打扰一下 这是怎么回事?打仗了?
Excuse me. What happened? The war?
是黑幕 它在一夜之间席卷而来
The Fold. It moved overnight.
吞噬了我们半个村庄
Swallowed half our village.
现在还在不断扩张
It keeps growing.
那不是噩梦 是真实发生的事情
They're not nightmares. It's really happening.
那我们就去找海鞭 你去图书馆查找
So we find the Sea Whip. You check the library.
等渔民捕鱼归来 我就去向他们打听一下
I'll ask the fishermen when they return from their haul.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一位
Next.
你们是从哪里来的?
Where are you from?
凯特丹
Ketterdam.
(诺维赞姆)
(实海)
(凯特丹)
家 甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
从拉夫卡乘船归来
Straight off the boat from Ravka
居然没有刚下船就遭到埋伏追杀
and no one was waiting to kill us as soon as we arrived.
太好了 这是个好兆头
Yay. That's a good sign.
我想应该庆祝一下 玩玩骰子 纵情酒色
I think I might celebrate with a little dice and debauchery.
-酒色免谈 -那就玩骰子
- No debauchery. - Dice then.
那也不行 我们要去几个地方
No dice. We have stops to make.
先去哪儿?去找唐特赫林?
What's first? Tante Heleen?
去乌鸦俱乐部
We get to the Crow Club.
我们的招牌呢?
Where's our sign?
被替换掉了
It's been replaced.
“凯利希王子”?
"The Kaelish Prince?"
那是什么鬼名字?
What sort of name is that?
银狮帮
Dime Lions.
佩卡罗林斯收♥购♥乌鸦俱乐部了?
Pekka Rollins owns the Crow Club?
那我们现在是什么处境?
Where does that leave us?
你的意思是我们无家可归了?
Are you saying we have no home?
你感觉如何 孩子?
How do you feel, boy?
我的西装 我的帽子
My suits. All my hats.
分头行动 这里不安全
Split up. It's not safe.
站住!你们三个 举起手来!
Halt! You three. Hands up!
卡兹布瑞克
Kaz Brekker.
杰斯帕费伊
Jesper Fahey.
伊奈什伽法
And Inej Ghafa.
我就知道你们早晚会现身
Only a matter of time before you turned up.
-有什么问题吗? -对你们来说吗?没错
- Is there a problem? - For you? Yeah.
你们因谋杀而被通缉了
You're wanted for murder.
什么?我们才刚回城
What? We just got back in town.
除非杀涡克拉也有罪
Unless it's a crime to kill Volcra.
你真幽默 耍枪的
Very funny, gunslinger.
现在把你身上的枪 全部交出来 慢一点
Now, slowly, hand over those shooters.
还有你 把拐杖交出来
And you. Give up the cane.
还有你 间谍…
And you, spy...
Oi!
她去哪了?
Where'd she go?
别见怪 她经常玩失踪
Yeah. She does that.
先抓住他们两个再说 走吧
Two's enough for now. Come on.
你们就到地狱之门等待审判吧
Off to Hellgate to await trial.
说好的“一起回凯特丹吧 一定很好玩”呢?
"Let's all go back to Ketterdam. It'll be fun," they said.
现在我要去地狱之门了
Now I'm off to Hellgate.
地狱之门
Hellgate.
那是佩卡的地盘 他可以为所欲为
Pekka's got his grotty fingers in every part of that pie.
一旦到了那里 我们就死定了
We end up there, we're as good as dead.
老大?
Boss?
卡兹?
Kaz?
嘿 停车!
Hey, stop this wagon!
-闭嘴! -快点!
- Shut up! - Now!
Oi!
安静点
Settle down.
你们两个 出来
You two. Out.
先生们 很荣幸和你们同乘 来吧
Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure. Come on.
小心别弄坏我的外套
Watch the coat.
这又是闹哪样?
What's all this, then?
有人花了一大笔钱 要求单独见你们两个
Somebody paid good kruge to spend some time alone with you two.
罪犯们
Criminals.
德里森
Dreesen.
Hmm.
让我们独处十分钟
Ten minutes alone.
你们出去吧
Out you go.
那么 现在能告诉我发生什么了吗?
So, are you going to tell me what happened?
我们遭人陷害 成了杀人犯?
We've been framed for murder?
我问的不是那个 阿丽娜斯达科夫在哪儿?
I'm not asking about that. Where is Alina Starkov?
她不在我们手上
We don't have her.
很明显
Obviously.
你们拿着我预先支付的百万订金
You left with an advance on my million kruge
搭乘我的船离开
with passage on my ship.
现在居然敢空手而归
And you dare to return empty-handed.
按照我们的协议 你们应该用一名太阳召唤者
The deal was meant to include one Sun Summoner
来交换那笔订金
in exchange for the advance.
然而你们下船的时候 手上却没有这号♥人物
美剧 | 太阳召唤(2021) | 导航列表