美剧 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表
(警局 贝克尔警长)
我们不知道我们为什么在这里
We do not know why we are here.
也不知道是谁建造了筒仓
We do not know who built the Silo.
我们不知道为什么筒仓外面是那种状况
We do not know why everything outside the Silo is as it is.
早安 警长
Good morning, Sheriff.
嘿 山姆 你醒了吗
Hey, Sam. You awake yet?
我快醒了一半了
I'm about halfway there.
我们不知道什么时候能安全地走出去
We do not know when it will be safe to go outside.
我们只知道那一天...
We only know that day...
不是今天
is not this day.
(镜子前的花增加一倍)
嘿
Hey.
你今天来早了
You're in early.
是啊 我睡不着 该死的腿抽筋
Yeah, I couldn't sleep. Got the damn leg cramps.
等你的咖啡好了 到3号♥牢房♥来找我
When you get your coffee, meet me in holding 3.
3号♥
Three?
(3号♥牢房♥)
你想来杯咖啡吗
You want some coffee?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我想见她
I wanna see her.
不行 警长
No, Sheriff.
我三年前就应该做了 可那时我不会倾听
I should've done it three years ago. But I couldn't listen.
嘿 别说了
Hey. Stop.
出来吧 我们来谈谈
Come on out of there. Let's talk about this.
我已经决定了 否则我就不会在这里
I made up my mind, or I wouldn't be in here.
山姆 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Sam.
在我们经历了这么多之后 你要对我这么说
You're gonna say this to me after all we've been through?
你想让我等到桑迪来吗
Want me to wait till Sandy gets in?
我不想你说出来
I don't want you to say it.
拜托 警长 不要说
Please, Sheriff. Don't say it.
-马恩斯警官... -拜托 警长
- Deputy Marnes... - Please, Sheriff.
我想出去
I wanna go out.
你去做准备的时候 我想我要躺一会儿
While you get things rolling, I think I'm gonna lie down.
(根据休豪伊的畅销丛书系列 《筒仓》改编)
羊毛战记
第一季第一集
你在煮咖啡吗
Are you getting coffee?
(我的 也是我的)
是的
I am!
好 请给我的咖啡加奶 实际上 不要加奶 我不...
Okay. I'll take milk, please. Actually, no milk. I don't--
我不需要加奶 不要
I don't need any milk. No.
-快点 都快8点了 -好的
- Come on. It's almost 8:00. - Okay.
-拜托 -好 来了
- Please. - Okay, coming.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道我们为什么要做这个
I don't know why we're doing this.
我们不会得到的 我们已经试过两次了
We're not gonna get it. We had two tries.
(一封新邮件 打开 筒仓邮件)
(授予繁殖批准 恭喜)
(你们已得到批准)
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
第三次一定成功
Third time's a charm.
你只是很高兴每天都要做♥爱♥了
You're just excited to have sex every day.
嘿 一个月后你可能就怀孕了
Hey, you could be pregnant a month from now.
请不要那么快吧
Please let it be more than that.
你知道无论如何我都爱你
You know I love you no matter what.
闭嘴 我们要行动了 走吧
Shut up. We're doing this. Let's go.
艾莉 他的办公室一小时后才开呢
Allie, his office doesn't open for an hour.
对 我们可以先去吃早餐
Yeah. Well, we can get some breakfast.
我们可以商量一下婴儿的名字
We can talk about baby names.
我只是逗你开心 因为显然
Which will be me just humoring you, because obviously,
如果是我生出这个小东西
if I'm giving birth to this little critter,
我想取什么名字就取什么名字
I'm naming it whatever the hell I want.
好吧
Okay.
(怀孕机会时间 36♥4♥天23小时59分钟)
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
-恭喜 -好 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Yeah. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 恭喜
Hi. Congrats.
嗨
Hi.
我很讨厌这个部分
I really hate this part.
大家只是为我们感到高兴
People are just happy for us.
我只是希望别人不知道
I just wish everyone didn't know.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
警长 贝克尔夫人
Sheriff, Mrs. Becker.
我无意打扰你们
I don't mean to intrude.
那就不要
So don't.
这就是你著名的直言不讳
There's your famous tell-it-like-it-is manner.
所以大家都喜欢你
Why everyone likes you.
如果大家都喜欢我 那我就是不尽职
If everyone likes me, I'm not doing my job.
贝克尔夫人 你丈夫可能 对我要说的不感兴趣
Mrs. Becker, your husband might not be interested in what I have to say--
我很感兴趣的是
What I'd be really interested in
-你不要打扰我们 格洛丽亚 -荷斯顿
- is you leaving us alone, Gloria. - Holston.
但是不管我们警长对你说了什么
But whatever our sheriff may have told you,
我提供生育咨♥询♥...
I provide fertility counseling--
是吗 比如什么
Oh, yeah? Like what?
你丈夫在等着我说一些
Your husband's waiting for me to say something
法律不允许我说的话
I'm not legally allowed to say.
-比如 -聪明
- Such as? - Clever.
我不想被送出去 谢谢 警长
I have no desire to be sent out. Thank you, Sheriff.
贝克尔夫人 如果你有开放的态度 就来找我
Mrs. Becker, if you have an open mind, come see me.
我祝福你们
I wish you both the very best.
她究竟是做什么的
What does she do exactly?
她让别人以为她会承诺 如果按照她说的做
She goes right to the edge of promising people a baby
就能生孩子 这是欺诈 并且很残忍♥
if they do what she says, which is fraud. And it's cruel.
我等它麻醉一会儿
I'll let that go numb.
在我移除节育器之后 需要等两 三周
Now, after I remove the birth control, it'll take two to three weeks
让你的荷尔蒙调整重启
for your hormones to reset.
虽然这么说 有些夫妇会在
Now, that said, some couples do become pregnant
得到批准的几天内就怀孕
within days of getting clearance.
不过 你们已经知道了
But then, you know all this.
这是你们的第二次吗
Is this your second time?
-第三次 -最后一次
- Third. - And last.
我快38岁了
I'm almost thirty-eight.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel this?
只是压力
Just pressure.
即使你已经麻醉了 还是会感觉有点怪怪的
Well, even though you're numb, it's still gonna feel weird.
我们确保胶囊植入得很深
We make sure the capsule's implanted quite deep
这样绝对不会给你造成问题
so it never gives you any trouble.
不过不会很久了 我完成了
But not for long, as I am done.
就是它
And there it is.
你现在没有节育器了
You are no longer under birth control.
你现在可以生孩子了
You are now free to make a baby.
谢谢你 弗洛雷斯夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Flores.
我发誓如果再有一个人恭喜我们...
I swear if one more person congratulates us...
让我怀孕 马上
Impregnate me. Now.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
-等等 -什么
- Wait, wait, wait. - What?
记得上次吗
Remember last time?
到一定时间 这就会开始感觉像是工作
At some point, this is gonna start feeling like work.
最好的工作
Best work ever.
(怀孕机会时间 36♥4♥天17小时35分钟)
(怀孕机会时间 342天22小时14分钟)
我们尝试了四次才得到批准
We tried, like, four times before we finally got clearance,
现在该轮到你了
so now's your time.
是 希望如此
Yeah, let's hope.
(偷贝克尔警长的)
My cousin Charlene,
我表亲夏琳
she convinced her husband he had to dye his unit blue.
她说服丈夫必须把他的小♥弟♥弟♥染成蓝色
奏效了吗
Did it work?
他们怀孕了
They got pregnant.
(妈妈)
但是我确信他的蓝色阳♥具♥和那没关系
But I'm sure his blue dick had nothing to do with it.
她只是在捉弄他 你就知道他们的婚姻是怎样的了
She was just fucking with him. Gives you a clue to that marriage.
-你好 伯纳德 -早安 伯纳德
- Hello, Bernard. - Morning, Bernard.
凯伦 艾莉森
Karen. Allison.
我看到你发布了一篇文章
I see you posted an article
在我们的论♥坛♥上 是关于恢复被删文件的
美剧 | 羊毛战记(2023) | 导航列表