美剧 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海绵宝宝
招聘
啊 大海
Ah, the sea
那么迷人 那么美妙
so fascinating, so wonderful
裤头村
在这我们能看到裤头村
Here we see Bikini Bottom
充满着生机
teeming with life
住着我最喜欢的生物之一
home of one of my favorite creatures
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
他当然住在菠萝里 傻瓜
Yes, of course he lives in a pineapple, you silly
今天是个重要日子 小蜗
Today's the big day, Gary
小蜗
你看我
Look at me
我没穿衣服
I'm naked
要为今天保持身体最佳状态 小蜗
Got to be in top physical condition for today, Gary
小蜗
我爱痛苦
我准备好了
I'm ready
我准备好了
I'm ready
我准备好了
I'm ready
加油 海绵宝宝
Go, SpongeBob
到了
There it is
有史以来最棒的提供饮食的餐厅
The finest eating establishment
ever established for eating
蟹堡王
蟹堡王 蟹黄堡之家
The Krusty Krab, home of the Krabby Patty
招聘
窗户上还贴着招聘广♥告♥
with a help wanted sign in the window
我多年以来都在梦想着这一刻
For years, I've been dreaming of this moment
我要直接进去
I'm going to go in there
一路走到经理面前
march straight to the manager
直视他
look him straight in the eye
跟他撂狠话
lay it on the line
我做不到
and I can't do this
派大星
Patrick
你这是想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
我只是
I was just
才不是
No, you're not
你要去蟹堡王应聘
You're going to The Krusty Krab and get that job
我做不到 看不出来吗
I can't, don't you see?
我还不够好
I'm not good enough
是谁出生后的第一句话是
Whose first words were
我能为你点餐吗
"May I take your order?"
是我
Mine were
是谁在木工工厂里用牙签做出了锅铲
Who made a spatula out of toothpicks in wood shop?
是我
I did
谁
Who's--
谁
Who's--
谁是黄色带洞的大方块
Who's a big-yellow cube with holes?
是我
I am
谁准备好了
Who's ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready
谁准备好了
Who's ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready
谁准备好了
Who's ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready
我准备好了
I'm ready
失败者
不好了 是海绵宝宝
Oh, no, SpongeBob
入口
他会想要什么
What could he possibly want?
加油 海绵宝宝
Go, SpongeBob
海绵宝宝加油 自己加油
Go, SpongeBob, go, self
招聘
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
快啊 蟹老板
Hurry, Mr. Krabs
趁现在还来得及
before it's too late
我要跟你说
I got to tell you about--
申请上船 船长
Permission to come aboard, captain
我一生都在自我训练只为了
I've been training my whole life for the day
我能够加入蟹堡王团队的这一天
I can join the Krusty crew
现在我准备好了
and now I'm ready
那么 什么时候开始
So, uh, when do I start?
小子 看来你很容易晕船
Well, lad
it looks like you don't even have your sea legs
蟹老板 求你了
Mr. Krabs, please
我会证明我是个当厨师的好材料
I'll prove I'm fry cook material
去问章鱼哥 他会替我担♥保♥的
Ask Squidward, he'll vouch for me
他不行
No
小子 给你一个测试
Well, lad, we'll give you a test
如果你通过了就可以加入蟹堡王团队
and if you pass you'll be on the Krusty crew
出去给我找一个
Go out and fetch me a--
一个
a--
水动力锅铲
Hydrodynamic spatula
带左右铲配件和涡轮发动机
with port and starboard attachments and turbo drive
找不到就别回来
And don't come back till you get one
遵命 船长
Aye, aye, captain
一把水动力锅铲
One hydrodynamic spatula
带左右铲配件 涡轮发动机
with port and starboard attachments, turbo drive
马上就来 长官
coming right up, sir
加油
Carry on
我们再也见不着那旱鸭子了
We'll never see that lubber again
你好坏
You're terrible
水动力什么来着
A hydro what?
蟹堡王
请大家都注意点
Hey, hey, please
乘客请在座位上坐好
Passengers are to stay seated
请勿将鳍伸出窗外
and not put your fins out the windows
听起来像舱门打开的声音
That sounded like hatch doors
你闻到了吗
Do you smell it?
那味道 某种难闻的味道
That smell, a kind of smelly smell
味道很难闻的难闻的味道
A smelly smell that smells smelly
凤尾鱼
Anchovies
什么
What?
凤尾鱼
Anchovies
吃
Eat
此处点餐
求你们 求你们
Please, please
安静
Quiet
这还算是得体的行为吗
Is this any way to behave?
吃
Eat
就不能体面一点
Can we show a little decency
整整齐齐地
and form a neat
在收银台前面排好队吗
single-file line in front of the register?
吃
Eat
便宜货超♥市♥
便宜货超♥市♥ 满足购铲需求
Barg'N-Mart, meeting all your spatula needs
蟹堡王
船上全体成员
All hands on deck
把锚从裤子里都拿出来
Get your anchors out of your pants
我只要求你们排好队
One single-file line is all I ask
封住舱口 章鱼哥先生
Batten down the hatches, Mr. Squidward
船进水了 章鱼哥先生
We're taking on water, Mr. Squidward
我要妈妈 章鱼哥先生
I want my mommy, Mr. Squidward
锅铲 锅铲
美剧 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表