美剧 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
欢迎来到伦敦希思罗机场
Welcome to London Heathrow.
为了您的安全起见 请保管好个人物品
For your security, do not leave any personal items unattended.
这是前往堪萨斯城的 822号♥航♥班♥的最后登机通知
This is the final boarding call for flight 822 to Kansas City.
822号♥航♥班♥最后登机通知
Final boarding for flight 822.
(米歇尔拉索:一路平安 我爱你)
名为拉索的乘客请注意
Paging passenger Lasso.
请前往售票台
Report to the ticket desk.
名为拉索的乘客请注意 请前往售票台
Paging passenger Lasso. Please report to the ticket desk.
伙计 我们得走了 快...
Buddy, we gotta roll. Come on. Let's go.
你妈妈给你发了短♥信♥
Your mom sent you a text.
来 走吧
Come on, go.
- 亨利拉索 名为亨利拉索的乘客 - 嘿 我们到了...
- Henry Lasso. Passenger Henry Lasso. - Hey, we're here. We're here.
抱歉啊
Sorry about that.
我们分心了
We got distracted.
小家伙想解锁全明星大乱斗里的桃子公主
Little guy was trying to unlock Princess Peach on Super Smash Bros.
非常理解
Totally understand.
我有次让飞往悉尼的整个航♥班♥等我
I once held an entire flight to Sydney hostage
完成荒野之息的最后一关
until I finished the final level of Breath of the Wild.
在现在的状况下 听你说这句话 感觉有点不安
Feels like a potentially troublesome sentence to say in this setting,
但是 嘿 多谢理解
but, hey, I appreciate you.
你好 亨利 很高兴又见到你 要回家了 你兴奋吗
Hello, Henry. It's nice to see you again. Are you excited to head back home?
回到我玩具的身边 是的
To all my toys? Yes.
回到我国家的政♥治♥环境里 不怎么兴奋
To my country's political landscape? Not so much.
我常常在看CNN时打瞌睡
Yeah. Well, I have a tendency to doze off with CNN on.
好了 大家伙 我们来准备一下
All right, big guy. Let's get you all set up here.
平板电脑已经下载了一堆电影
iPad's all loaded up with a bunch of movies,
所以不用看你隔壁人的屏幕了 好吗
so no need to watch your neighbor's screen, okay?
最好别看有小丑在下水道里的 那种电影 好吗
Less movies about clowns in sewers, the better, right?
阿门 大头
Amen, Big Ben.
这里
Oh, here.
- 爸爸 我给你做了个东西 - 什么呀
- Dad, I made you something. - What you got?
嘿
Hey.
一个小英超联赛奖杯 真不错啊
A little tiny Premier League trophy? All right!
我等不及用这杯子喝香槟了
I can't wait to drink champagne out of this sucker, you know?
在你拿到真奖杯前可以用这个
I mean, it's just to have until you win the real one.
嘿 一切皆有可能 对吧
Well, hey. You never know, right?
抱歉 拉索先生 但我们的时间很紧
I'm sorry, Mr. Lasso, but we are pressed for time.
当然...好的
Of course. Of course. Okay.
快乐的时候 六周时间一眨眼就过了 对吧
Six weeks goes by real quick when you're having fun, don't it?
嘿 帮我个忙 你回到家后
Hey, do me a favor. When you get home,
能帮我给妈妈一个大大的拥抱吗 让她知道我爱她
will you give your mom a big squeeze from me to let her know I love her? Yeah?
但是在那之前 我们先来一个 来吧
But until then, here, you bring it in. Come on.
很好
All right.
好的...嘿 我爱你
Okay. Okay. Hey. I love you, buddy.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Dad.
是 好的 好了 去吧
Yeah. All right. Okay. Get out of here.
来
Come on.
前往约翰肯尼迪国际机场的 2492航♥班♥的乘客 航♥班♥正在登机
Passengers on Flight 2492 with service to JFK airport, we are now boarding.
...前往阿姆斯特丹的航♥班♥延误 将从17号♥登机口登机
Flight to Amsterdam has been delayed and will now be departing from Gate 17.
我们为造成的不便向您致歉
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- 早上好 泰德 - 嗨 大夫
- Good morning, Ted. - Hey, Doc.
- 你感觉怎么样 - 是 挺好 对
- How're you feeling? - Yeah, no. I'm fine. Yeah.
去机场送机顺利吗
So, how did the drop-off go?
问我还是问他
For me or for him?
因为我觉得我和他的答案非常不同
'Cause I think those are two very different answers.
但是 挺好的 应该吧 我不知道
But no, I'm fine, I think. I don't know.
我只是有点愧疚 因为儿子
I just feel kinda guilty about the little guy
又要自己一个人乘飞机
flying all by himself again, you know?
我懂的 泰德 但是孩子们是很有韧性的
I understand, Ted. But children are resilient.
在亨利的年纪 独♥立♥自主感对他有益
And a sense of autonomy at Henry's age is good for him.
我知道 有道理
No, I know. That's true.
我记得我在亨利这么大时被留在学校
I remember being left at school when I was Henry's age.
最后我帮助学校的看门人 玛尔先生打扫了大半个学校
I ended up helping our custodian, Mr. Maher, clean half the school
直到我爸记起来 到学校接我
until my dad remembered to come pick me up.
他给玛尔先生钱 作为照顾我的报酬
He gave Mr. Maher cash for babysitting me.
我第二天去学校
I showed up to school the next day
玛尔先生把钱给了我 作为我的劳动报酬
and Mr. Maher gave me the money as payment for the work I'd done.
然后我用那笔钱给他买♥♥了一个谢礼
So then I used that money to buy him a thank-you gift,
但是一直没有机会把礼物给他
but never got the chance to give it to him,
因为他后来被火车撞了
'cause, well, he ended up getting hit by a train.
天啊 没想到是这个结局
Wow. I didn't see that coming.
对 玛尔先生也没想到
Yeah, well, neither did Mr. Maher.
工作如何
How are things at work?
你对新的赛季有好的预感吗
Are you feeling good about the upcoming season?
是的 当然
Yeah. Sure.
有时我的确也会自问 为什么我还在这里
Well, I guess I do sometimes wonder what the heck I'm still doing here.
我是说 我知道来这里的原因
I mean, I know why I came,
但是不懂的是为什么留下来
but it's the sticking around I can't quite figure out.
- 泰德 你从不半途而废 - 对...没错
- You don't quit things, Ted. - Right. Right. Yeah.
但是 嘿 也许留在这里
But, hey, maybe my being here
目前而言 带来的坏处 比好处要更多 你懂吗
is doing more hurting than helping at this point, you know?
有个人曾说:“怀疑只能被行动铲除”
Well, as the man once said, "Doubt can only be removed by action."
- 我喜欢这话 - 我猜到了
- I like that. - I thought you would.
- 我们只剩几分钟了 - 好的
- We only have a couple of minutes left. - Okay.
嘿 我仍然可以问你私人问题吗
Hey, you still cool with me asking you some personal questions?
目前可以 问吧
For now, yes. Go on.
嘿
Hey!
我的老天爷 我喜欢这帽子
Holy smokes, I love that hat.
你是那个节目《会漏的尿布》的 对吧
I recognize you from that show Leaky Diapers, don't I?
- 好 让我想想 你在约会吗 - 下一个
- Okay, let's see. You dating anyone? - Pass.
你的答案通常是不
You usually say no to that one.
- 你现在为哪支球队工作 - 不能说
- What team you with right now? - Can't say.
- 好的 是什么运动 - 不能说
- Okay. All right. Well, what sport? - Can't say.
是 球队里有多少个澳洲人
Uh-huh. How many Australians you got on the team?
- 九个 - 橄榄球 很棒的运动
- Nine. - Rugby. What a game.
(厄尔灰狗集训楼 AFC里士满)
It's like American football and sumo wrestling gave birth to a baby
就像是美式橄榄球和相扑运动生了个宝宝
宝宝有着超级健壮的大腿 在泥里打滚
with huge muscular thighs all caked in mud.
好了 泰德 我得挂了
Okay, Ted. I need to go.
好的 回头聊 大夫
Okay. Talk to you later, Doc.
- 再见 泰德 - 好的
- Goodbye, Ted. - All right now.
你终于搞完了
You finally got off.
还没有呢
Not yet, I didn't.
足球教练
第三季第一集
搞什么
Bloody hell!
全部都是 全部都压我们本赛季最后一名
All of them. All of them have us finishing last this season.
真的很烦 对吧
It's really annoying, isn't it?
每家报纸 每位电视评论员
Every newspaper, every television pundit,
每个在自己老妈地下室写东西的 注孤生中年无业运动博主
every lonely middle-aged sports-blogging loser writing in his mother's basement.
瑞贝卡 其实 那种刻板印象已经不符合现实了
You know, Rebecca, that stereotype really isn't true anymore.
比如我们十岁的儿子泰瑞 开始在我们的厨房♥
For example, our ten-year-old, Terry, started writing a sports blog
写运动博客 我们现在称那里为他的办公室
in our kitchen, which we now call his home office.
税务缘故
For tax purposes.
对 我为我的一概而论道歉
Right, well, I apologize for the generalization.
你儿子给我们排多少
Where does your son have us finishing?
- 嗨 各位 - 嗨 泰德
- Hey, y'all. - Hey, Ted.
早上好 泰德
Good morning, Ted.
没有押韵的打招呼 出了什么问题
No rhyming salutation. Something wrong?
你真犀利 阿莫斯欧提斯
Way to notice, Amos Otis.
对 亨利今天早上回堪萨斯了
Yeah. Henry went back to Kansas this morning.
- 谢谢 - 对...
- Thank you. - Yep, yep.
不久前在机场给他送机
Dropped him off at the airport a little bit ago.
此刻他正在三千米高空中的飞机上
Now he's up in a plane, 10,000 feet in the sky.
- 应该比那更高 - 绝对的
- I think they fly higher than that. - Definitely.
这个嘛 我正在地面上 每十分钟查看一次手♥机♥
Yeah, well, I'm down here on Earth checking my phone every ten minutes,
看他的飞机远飞越远 对
watching his plane get further and further away. Yeah.
但是 嘿 我来这里不是为了给你们扫兴的
But, hey, I didn't mean to come in here and tinkle on y'all's toenails.
有什么新消息 告诉我吧
What's the buzz? Tell me what's happening.
显然 所有在世的人都将里士满
Well, apparently, everyone alive has picked Richmond
选为本赛季第20名的球队
to finish in 20th place this season.
除了《每日镜报》
Except the Daily Mirror,
美剧 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表