美剧 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
撞击警告
船身出现缺口
复活序列
苏醒程序启动
Rejuvenation commenced.
加压衣装启动
Compression suits activated.
有缺口
There's been a breach.
我们要疏散所有人
We gotta get everyone out of the bay.
发生什么事
What happened?
要是我知道就好了
Hell if I know.
快走…
Go...
苏珊…不
Oh, Susan...no!
房♥间即将崩塌
The room is collapsing!
快走…
Go...
大家快进来
Everybody, get in!
快进去
Get in there!
戴好头盔,直至情况稳定
Secure your helmets until we stabilise!
快,快点… 快进去
-Come on, move... -Get in there!
戴好头盔,直至情况稳定
Secure your helmets until we stabilise!
川特
Trent!
川特,快点,我们得走了
Trent, come on, we have to go!
船舱即将内爆,我们得走了
The bay's imploding. We have to go.
不要 川特
-No! -Trent.
拜托,我得尝试 我们得走了
-Please, I gotta try! -We gotta go!
快走
Come on.
不要…
No...
已解锁
船轮损毁
松开
重新启动
启动维生系统
氧气值
我们到底要去哪里
Where the hell are we going?
我们必须去找指挥官
We need to speak to our commanding officers,
了解发生了什么事
find out what just happened.
等等,我们要去指挥官的冷冻舱吗
Wait. We're going to the commanding officers' cryo bay?
我可不想唤醒莱斯特船长
I'm not waking up Captain Lester.
我认为这绝对是紧急情况
I think this more than qualifies as sufficient emergency.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
好,由我唤醒她
Fine, I'll wake her up.
要到何时
When in God's name
才会有人告诉我们发生什么事
will someone tell us what happened?
我听说有油箱爆♥炸♥
I heard a fuel tank exploded.
对,我听说我们撞上小行星
Yeah, I heard we hit an asteroid.
我想指挥部的人向我们简单说一下
But I'd like someone from command to brief us.
请勿散播未经证实的谣言
Please do not spread unsubstantiated rumours.
他们弄清后我们就会知道了
I'm sure we will know when they know.
在那之前,我们要遵守规定
Until then, we follow protocol.
打扰一下,这是12号♥医疗舱吗
Excuse me. Is the Med Bay 12?
我收到通知要向…
I was messaged to report to...
第三组,你迟到了
Group 3, you're late.
去那边的诊疗台
Get on the table over there and
脱下加压衣装
get out of your compression suit.
我说先去诊疗台,再脱衣服
I said table first, then suit.
我的腿
My legs!
你长♥期♥处于低温状态
You've been in a cryogenic state for a long time.
即使穿着加压衣装
A certain amount of muscle atrophy occurs
肌肉也会有一定程度的萎缩
even while wearing the suit.
我双腿会恢复吗
Will I ever get my legs back?
天啊,你培训时没有留心听吗
My God, man, did you pay no attention during orientation?
有太多东西要消化
There was a lot to take in.
你很快就能脱掉加压衣装
You'll be out of your suit
正常行动
and on your feet soon
只要你完成所有复健约诊的话
if you make all your rehab appointments.
好的
Okay.
记得要准时
On time.
占士布莱斯
James Brice?
占士布莱斯中尉在这里吗
Is there a Lieutenant James Brice in here?
立即到中♥央♥司令部报到
You're wanted on Cent-Com, stat.
我获分配到导航部
Well, I'm assigned to navigation.
我很久没在中♥央♥司令部工作了
I mean, I haven't worked Cent-Com since I was a wee lad.
你今天要在中♥央♥司令部工作
Today you work Cent-Com.
好的,上尉
Okay, Captain.
中尉,和你一样
Lieutenant, just like you.
中尉
Lieutenant?
所以我能怎样帮你,中尉
So how can I help you, Lieutenant?
我们无法取得飞行日志和摄影记录
We can't access the flight log and cam recordings.
我们要知道发生了什么事
We need to know what happened,
我们的现况怎样
what our status is,
但我们无法进入系统
but we're locked out.
听着,老实说
Look, I'll be honest.
我甚至不知道
I don't even know if I remember how it works, Cent-Com.
是否记得中♥央♥司令部如何运作
不是应该由梅威瑟负责的吗
I mean, shouldn't Mayweather be doing this?
基本上像是为他而设的
He practically lives for this s**t.
梅威瑟死了
Mayweather is dead,
还有指挥官低温舱中的全部人
along with everyone else in the commanding officers' cryo bay.
是最后一批了,补充座不够用
That must be the last load. I have no charges left.
指挥部有解释发生了什么事吗
Any word from command about what happened?
所有人都一头雾水
No one knows nothing.
我需要更多头盔用的补充罐
I'm going to need more refill tanks for the helmets.
自己处理吧
Good for you.
你是负责维生系统的
You're life support system!
你要送来给我
You get them for me.
要我搬罐子简直大材小用
Fetching canisters is below my paygrade,
同伴
comrade.
我是塞尔维亚人,你这白♥痴♥
I'm Serbian, you moron.
你当然是了
You certainly are.
我很担心会失去你
I was so worried I lost you.
你想让我们惹祸上身吗
You wanna put us in trouble?
我不知道出了什么事
I didn't know what was happening,
不知道你在哪,甚至是你是否活着
where you were, or even if you were alive.
要是有人看见我们
If someone was to see us,
开始四处打探…
start poking around...
这仍然重要吗
I mean, does that even matter anymore?
我们已经在船上了
We're on the ship now.
他们能做什么?丢我们下船吗
What are they gonna do? Throw us off?
别太肯定他们不会
Don't be so sure they would not.
我违反法令,让你加入我的团队
I broke many laws putting you on my team,
但不能让任何人知道我们的事
but no one can find out about us.
明白吗
Is that clear?
全体人员请至C层食堂
All personnel required in the mess hall on C Deck.
全体人员
All personnel.
没有例外
No exceptions.
全体人员请至C层食堂
All personnel required in the mess hall of C Deck.
全体人员
All personnel.
没有例外
No exceptions.
抱歉…
Sorry...
介意我坐这里吗
Mind if I sit here?
请坐,我是艾莉萨内文斯
Sure. I'm Alicia Nevins.
有人叫我艾丽
Some people call me Ali.
不是特别偏好,是自然而然的
Not that that's a preference. It just kinda happens.
我隶属废物处理小组
I'm on the waste management team.
我知道,很恶心
I know. Gross.
但我已申请过船上所有其他部门
But it's not like I didn't apply to every other branch on the ship first.
但至少我上船了
But, hey, it got me on the ship.
我的家人都很支持我
And my family are actually really supportive.
但他们又怎会不支持呢,对吧
But why wouldn't they be, right?
若我们真的能够建立永续殖民地
If we actually succeed in building a sustainable colony,
我们的家庭成员都能率先到来定居
all of our families get to be the first to come out and settle there.
你是谁
Who are you?
叫我安格斯
Call me Angus.
园艺部
In horticulture.
等等,我认识你
Wait, I know you.
你是那个农夫男子
You're that farmer boy.
你在莫哈维沙漠种植作物
美剧 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表