美剧 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表
访客
嗨
Hi.
大家早安
Well, good morning, everybody. My name is Elaine,
我是伊莲,很荣幸 跟各位介绍我们在康威的工作
and it is my pleasure today to show you
what we do here at CompWare.
你们跟着我到后面来
So why don't you all come on back?
好的
Okay.
谁能告诉我软体工程师在做什麽?
Now, can anybody tell me what a coder does?
因为我有时候还真不知道呢
'Cause I seriously don't know some days.
我知道
请说 - 软体工程师会写游戏
- [Tokyo] I do! - Yes.
没错,软体工程师会写游戏
Coders write the games. - That is correct.
但他们不会创造游戏
Coders write the games, but they do not create the games.
这件事我们得仰赖一个人
For that, we rely on one person.
我们高高在上的伟大创造者
Our great creator in the sky.
谁想见他?
Who'd like to meet him?
没问题
Okay.
相佑发行第一款游戏时年仅13岁
Sang-woo was just 13 years of age when he published
他在韩国釜山的小卧室做出来的
his first game, made in his tiny bedroom in Busan, South Korea.
谁能告诉我那款游戏的名字?
Can anybody tell me the name of that game?
《去他妈的恶龙》
"Fuck Dragons". - [kids giggling]
其实那是之后的版本
Actually, F-Dragons was a later release.
他的第一款游戏是《撞撞乐》
His first game was "Skittle Dolly", which, to date,
目前为止,下载次数达3700多万
has garnered over 37 million downloads.
七年后,相佑在市面上 有一百多款的原创游戏
Seven years later, Sang has over 100 original games on the market
还有更多在开♥发♥中
and many more in development.
总之,相佑是大忙人
Obviously, Sang is a very busy man,
但他肯定很想跟大家打声招呼
but I'm sure he'd just love to say hello to y'all.
而且要是有礼貌地询问 搞不好他就会让你们玩
And, maybe if you guys ask nicely,he'll let you guys play an exciting new demo
我们最近在开♥发♥的超讚新游戏试玩版
of a game we've been working on.
请稍候
Just give me one second.
嗨,格伦代尔中学的学生来见你
Hi. The children from Glendale Middle are here to see you.
好的
Okay.
好,可以了,进来吧
Alright. Here we go. Come on in.
别害臊,他不会咬人
Don't be shy, he won't bite.
好的
Okay.
他裡面有小朋友
He's got tiny people in with him.
那些小浑球要在裡面待多久?
How long are these little fuckers gonna be in there?
如果他要满足虚荣心,半小时 反之,三分钟
Um, if he needs his ego stroked, 30 minutes, but if not
什麽事?
they'll be out in three. What do you need?
我有点子要提桉
I actually have an idea that I wanted to pitch to him.
你知道通常会有什麽结果
You know how that tends to go. - Uh-huh.
我知道,但这次我决定听从妳的建议我会让他以为这是他的点子
Yeah, but this time, I decided to take your advice,
我会让他以为这是他的点子
and I'm gonna make him think that it's his idea.
我知道相佑自负又虚荣、幼稚又自恋
I know Sang can be... conceited, vain...- Yes. - immature, narcissistic,
但他不是坏人
but he's not a bad person.
他有点算坏人
Eh, he's sort of a bad person.
糟了
[man] No!
我要找我妈妈
I want my mommy.
连线已中断
顾问
喂,有其他人在吗?
那是你吗?
闭上狗嘴,四处查看
Did you come to bed yet?
你睡过了吗?
有,两次 但我想去跑跑步
Yeah, twice. But I think I'm gonna go for a run.
好 注意安全
Be safe.
洛杉矶今日新闻:恶魔逼他下毒手
玩家枪客20A,你在哪裡?
Clear. Gunslinger 28.What's your location?
你到底在哪裡? - 就在你后面
Where the fuck are you?
I'm right behind you.
搞屁喔
What the fuck.
喂,有人要干掉这王八蛋吗?
Yo, is anyone gonna waste this motherfucker?
游戏结束
妳在干嘛? - 靠,克雷格
What are you doing? - Fuck, Craig!
你害我差点心脏病发作
Oh! You almost gave me a heart attack.
那是什麽?
What is that?
什麽? - 妳放进包包的东西
What? - What... the thing
那是…摄影机吗?
that you're putting... Is that, uh...
什麽?你有妄想症
Is that a camera? - What? You're paranoid.
好啊,那就给我看
Okay, then show it to me.
好吧,是摄影机 - 搞屁喔?
Okay, it's a camera. - What the fuck?
妳在这裡拍什麽?
What are you doing filming in here?
这是相佑的点子 开始打官司后就装了
It was Sang's idea, ever since the lawsuit,
他疑神疑鬼的 - 好,还有哪裡装?
he was paranoid. - Okay, where else?
其他摄影机在哪裡?
Where else are all the cameras?
我才刚开始拆
I'm just getting started.
这个烂地方
Oh, this fucking place.
你来这裡做什麽? - 我睡不着
What are you doing here?
I can't sleep. I was just...
我好像有大♥麻♥放在这裡
I think I left some weed here.
万岁
Huzzah.
要分我一点吗?
You wanna share some of that?
妳找到其他工作了吗?
So, you found something else yet?
对,看来我会去龙虾
Yeah, looks like I'm going to Lobster.
他们要找我去上班,你呢?
They're putting together an offer.
- Oh. - You?
我想休息一下
I'm just taking some time. - [taps pipe]
别休息太久,外面很不景气
Don't take too long, it's cold out there.
派蒂觉得你该怎麽做?
So, uh, what does Patti think you should do?
你们还…
You guys are still--
Yeah, she thinks that I should, uh, pray for my soul
她认为我应该为灵魂祈祷和改行
and change my career.
她才没这麽说
She never said that. - Eh...
我只是换句话说
Not in the same breath.
嘿,伊莲,妳有没有想过
Hey, Elaine, you ever think about how...
如果是恶魔逼他杀人 那是什麽逼我们的?
...if the devil made him do it,then, like, what does that make us?
抽菸会导致咳嗽…
Cigarettes make you cough.
喝可乐会腐蚀牙齿…
Coke rots your teeth.
看电视会变笨
TV makes you stupid.
你打了一辈子电玩,对吧?
You've been playing video games your whole life, right?
对,因为我有大拇指
Yeah, since I had thumbs.
你有没有疯狂杀人过?
And did you ever go on a killing spree?
我有没有疯狂杀人过呢?
Did I ever go on a killing spree?
还没有
No, not yet.
但是我…还不到30岁,很难说
But, I, uh, you know...
I'm not 30 yet, so who knows.
你没锁门吗? - 应该有吧
Didn't you lock up? - I thought I did.
你好
Hello.
有什麽事吗?
Can I help you?
我找相佑先生
Mr. Sang-woo, please.
他不在
Sang isn't available.
我可以帮你找其他人吗?
Is there someone else I can direct you to?
对了,他杀了小孩后饮弹自杀
Oh, that's right, he killed those children
and then turned the gun on himself.
请问贵姓大名?
I didn't get your name. - Regus Patoff.
瑞吉斯帕托夫
Mr. Patoff, he actually didn't kill any children.
他一个小孩都没杀
是几个孩子或某个孩子射杀他
Some children killed him... or one child shot him.
这是因为… - 他们不确定原因
It was a psychotic break caused by...
我们不知道原因 - 没错
They don't know what caused it.
我告诉自己另一个版本
We don't know what caused it. - You're right.
听起来太不可思议了
I told myself that other version
我一定是记成那个版本
and it sounded so incredible, it must have stuck in my mind.
可以帮个忙吗?
Do you mind?
没问题
Uh... sure.
我不太会爬楼梯 - 没关係
I'm not very good on stairs. - Okay.
不好意思,请问你要去哪裡?
I'm sorry, sir, can I just ask, where do you think you're going?
去上班
To work.
我相信相佑先生言出必行
I trust Mr. Sang was true to his word
且做出妥善安排
and made an appropriate arrangement.
我的合约明早才开始
My contract isn't starting until the morning,
但第一个到公♥司♥会建立好榜样
but it sets a very good example to be the first one to arrive.
相佑雇用你做什麽,请问贵姓? - 帕托夫
What did Sang hire you to do, Mister, uh...
Patoff.
“帕托夫”?是俄♥罗♥斯♥姓氏吗?
Patoff. Is that, uh, Russian?
是克里米亚半岛
It's Crimean Peninsula.
我是相佑先生所有事务的顾问
I am to consult Mr. Sang on all matters of business.
专门负责企业结构、生产力、品牌…
Specifically, corporate structure?
美剧 | 顾问(2023) | 导航列表