美剧 | 良医 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on The Good Doctor...
肖恩罗伯特墨菲
Shaun Robert Murphy,
你是否愿意迎娶丽阿比盖尔迪拉洛…
do you take Lea Abigail Dilallo--
我愿意
I do.
-为肖恩和丽!-为肖恩和丽!
To Shaun and Lea!
面试怎么样?
How'd the interview go?
我想要这份工作
I want the job.
我明白
I understand.
你父亲的预后是错的 他只能活几周了
Your father's prognosis was wrong.
你父亲的预后是错的 他只能活几周了
He only has a few weeks to live.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Dad.
-达利赛?-我的…
- Dalisay? - My...
肖恩
Shaun.
看着我 嘿
Look at me. Hey.
看着我!
Look at me!
肖恩 没事 我在这里
Shaun, it's okay. I'm here.
看着我
Look at me.
六小时前
我感觉…结婚了
I feel... married.
你感觉结婚了吗?
Do you feel married?
结婚是什么感觉?
What does married feel like?
我不知道
I don't know.
不同?
Different?
棒极了?
Amazing?
有更多要享有的东西?
More to-have-and-to-hold-y?
我感觉…
I feel like...
相比我爱过的其他人 我更爱你
I love you more than I have ever loved anybody.
我很开心
And I'm very happy.
所以跟以前一样
So, the same as before.
我也是
Me, too.
达利赛?
Dalisay?
达利赛?
Dalisay?
-嘿 -我受伤了
- Hey. - I'm hurt.
-我被刺了 -抱歉
- I'm stabbed. - I'm sorry.
我听不清 你的声音断断续续
I can't hear you. You're breaking up.
在休息室
In the break room.
利姆?
Lim?
利姆?
Lim?
您的电♥话♥已转接到自动…
Your call has been forwarded to an automa--
你在流血
You're bleeding.
什么?
What?
你的脖子
Your neck.
我刚才对控制一名精神病患者 进行身体约束
I was putting a psych patient in physical restraints.
搞得很粗野 谢谢提醒
It got rough. Thanks for the heads up.
你的徽章呢?
Where's your badge?
肯定是在他抓我的事后掉落了
Must've fallen off when he grabbed me.
幸好你没事
Glad you're okay.
圣何塞 文德医院
银色警报!我们进入封锁状态!
Code Silver! We're in lockdown!
大堂和正面楼梯进入封锁状态
Code Silver in lobby and main stairs.
大堂和正面楼梯进入封锁状态
Code Silver in lobby and main stairs.
大堂和正面楼梯进入封锁状态
Code Silver in lobby and main stairs.
带他去二号♥创伤室
Get him to trauma bay two.
我认出了袭击他的人 他是维拉纽瓦的前男友
I recognized the guy who attacked him.
我认出了袭击他的人 他是维拉纽瓦的前男友
He's Villanueva's ex-boyfriend.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
-他上了五楼 对吧?-是的
He got on on the fifth floor, right?
-他上了五楼 对吧?-是的
Yeah.
利姆就是要去那里 去休息室
That's where Lim was heading to, the break room.
我们得去拿急救袋
We gotta get trauma bags.
枪手依然逍遥法外 我们应该…
The shooter is still loose. We're supposed to st--
我跟你们一起去
I'm coming with you.
上次就是一个拿着美工刀的家伙
Last time,
上次就是一个拿着美工刀的家伙
it was just a guy with a box cutter.
没人受伤
No one was hurt.
嘿 你在哪?
Hey. Where are you?
我在前门 你没事吧?
I'm out front. Are you okay?
你把我丢下了?
You bailed on me?
我的心情不是很好
I wasn't in the best mood.
你说你理解
You said you understood.
不意味着我对此感到满意
Doesn't mean I'm happy about it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
杰罗姆说有一个枪手正在活动
Jerome says there's an active shooter.
利姆和维拉纽瓦也许会受伤
Lim and Villanueva might be hurt.
我得走了
I gotta go.
格拉斯曼医生说利姆医生 和维拉纽瓦护士也许会受伤
Dr. Glassman says Dr. Lim and Nurse Villanueva may be hurt.
-在五楼 -利姆去了休息室
- On the fifth floor. - Lim went to the break room.
我告诉她说需要眼镜
I told her we needed glasses.
好 我需要下去
Okay. Okay. I need to get down there.
肖恩 你不可以 我们就得呆在这
Shaun, you can't. We just have to stay here.
肖恩 你不能下去
Shaun, you cannot go down there.
-利姆医生也许需要我的帮助 -那我也去
Dr. Lim may need my help.
-利姆医生也许需要我的帮助 -那我也去
Then I'm going, too.
不 你不是医生 他们不需要你
No. You're not a doctor.
不 你不是医生 他们不需要你
They don't need you.
我不会离开太久的
I will see you soon.
我也是医生
I'm a doctor, too.
好吧 我不想单独呆在这
Well, I'm not staying here alone.
有人吗?有人在吗?我病得很重
Hello? Is anyone here? I'm really sick.
我不知道 也许是枪手
I don't know. Could be the shooter.
考虑到我们在医院里 或许是个病人
Or a sick guy,
考虑到我们在医院里 或许是个病人
seeing as we're in a hospital.
有人吗?
Hello?
我在急诊室等着
I was waiting in the ER.
我试图自己去药房♥找抗酸药
I tried to make my way to the pharmacy for antacids.
我是雷茨尼克医生 这是沃尔克医生
I'm Dr. Reznick. This is Dr. Wolke.
-以斯拉 -你的胃痛有多严重?
Ezra.
-以斯拉 -你的胃痛有多严重?
How bad is your stomach pain?
我患有克罗恩病
I have Crohn's disease.
上次犯病时 我需要手术
The last time this happened, I needed surgery.
我们应该离开走廊 这里不安全
We should get out of the hallway.
我们应该离开走廊 这里不安全
It's not safe.
准备好了吗?一二三
Ready? One, two, three.
谢谢你
Thank you.
员工专用
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
丽 去柜子里找手术刀 缝合线、纱布、注射器和针头
Lea, look in the cabinets for scalpels, sutures, gauze, syringes, needles.
颈部大伤口 前三角 也许还有其他位置
Large neck wound, anterior triangle, maybe more,
防御性腕带 可能还损伤了桡动脉
defensive wrist lac with possible radial artery injury.
至少两处深胸腹穿透伤
At least two deep thoracoabdominal penetrating wounds.
她大量失血
She's lost a lot of blood.
用这个
Use this.
颈动脉细小 脉搏微弱
Weak and thready carotid pulse.
止血带在前臂上
Tourniquet's on forearm.
-我找到了纱布 -心音沉闷
- I found the gauze. - Muffled heart sounds.
她有心脏压塞
She has a cardiac tamponade.
你找到针了吗?
Did you find needles?
是的 还有注射器
Yeah. Yeah. And the syringes.
用纱布对利姆医生的伤口施压
Put firm pressure on Dr. Lim's wounds with the gauze.
当它们饱和时添加更多
Add more when they're saturated.
现在 两副担架
Two stretchers, now.
如果能找到的话 背板、血液和生理盐水
Backboards, blood, and saline, if you can find them.
我去关门
I'll get the door.
现在怎么办?
What now?
我们保持安静 等待他们解除封锁
We stay quiet and we wait
我们保持安静 等待他们解除封锁
for them to lift the lockdown.
心音间隔很远
Distant heart sounds.
-她要死了吗?-是的
- Is she dying? - Yes.
血液聚集导致她的血流被塞住了
Her blood's being choked off by blood buildup.
好 触诊剑突下
Okay. Palpating the xiphoid process.
指向左肩
美剧 | 良医 | 导航列表