美剧 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我是乌特雷德之子乌特雷德
I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred...
生来是撒克逊人 是伟大堡垒贝班堡的合法继承人
born a Saxon and rightful heir to the great fortress Bebbanburg.
我为韦塞克斯的阿尔弗雷德国王 战斗多年
For many years, I fought for King Alfred of Wessex...
帮他实现统一各国 创立英格兰的设想
...and for his vision of the kingdoms as a single union... England.
但我的忠诚却没受到奖赏
But my loyalty was never rewarded.
你不算是最好的父亲
You are not the best of fathers.
我的孩子们被夺走 我的儿子被交给教会
My children were taken from me and my son handed to the Church.
最终我们还是和解了
Finally, we made peace...
但这场和解十分短暂
although the reconciliation was brief.
国王已去世 让我们共同为他的灵魂
The King is dead and so together we pray for his soul...
为他的继任者爱德华祈祷
for his successor Edward.
新国王要学的很多
The new king has much to learn.
韦塞克斯似乎遍布混乱与疑虑
Wessex appears to be in a land of chaos and doubt.
上帝与我们同在
God is with us.
但阿尔弗雷德的遗孀埃尔斯威丝夫人 疏远了对他忠诚的人士
However, Alfred's widow, Lady Aelswith, alienates men who were loyal to him.
你是国王的神父 因此这里不再有你的位置
You were the King's priest and, as such, you no longer have a role.
埃塞尔海姆大人有自己的野心
And Lord Aethelhelm has ambitions of his own.
为什么没告诉我 爱德华以前曾经成婚
Why was I not told that Edward had been married previously
埃塞尔弗莱德的婚姻也并不和谐
Aethelflaed's marriage has also not brought harmony.
我要她死
I want her dead.
她始终在我心中有个位置
She holds a place in my own heart.
布瑞达的挚爱拉格纳死了
Brida's great love Ragnar is dead.
她与丹麦伯爵克努特结合在一起
She has made a new alliance with the Dane Earl Cnut.
你该与我在兽皮下相拥 女人
You should be under furs, woman, with me.
趁现在有空 我要享受你的全部
And I want to enjoy all of you, while there's time.
勇士海斯顿通过手段扩大了影响
Whilst the warrior Haesten schemes to gain influence.
我也有些需要结算的恩怨
I also have scores I must settle.
尽管我经历了无数胜负 爱恨生死
Throughout all my victories, defeats, loves and losses,
我始终坚守着一个信念
I have stayed true to my conviction...
总有一天我会重返贝班堡 推♥翻♥那个
that I will one day return to Bebbanburg and overthrow the man
不择手段想杀害我的人
who will stop at nothing to have me killed...
我的叔父埃尔弗里克
my uncle Aelfric.
命运决定一切
Destiny is all.
贝班堡
班堡城
诺桑比亚王国
天杀的苏格兰人杀掉他们
Bastard Scots! Kill them!
全部屠♥杀♥一个也不要留
Slay them all! Don't spare a single one of them!
妓♥女♥的后代
Sons of whores!
他们的势头弱了 前进
They're weakening. Forward!
我们打败了他们冲啊
We have them! Advance!
别让他们跑掉
Don't let them escape!
前进 懦夫们别让他们跑了
Advance, you cowards! Kill them all! Do not let them escape!
天啊 那是
What in God's name...
撤退撤回贝班堡
Retreat! Retreat to Bebbanburg!
打开城门
Open the gates!
打开城门
Open the gates!
打开城门
Open the gates!
开门
Open the gates!
这次我们损失了多少
How many did we lose this time
超过一半 大人
Over half, Lord.
那我们需要增兵 不然接下来掉脑袋的就是你我
Then we need more men... or it'll be our heads on the ramparts.
-他们会不会撤回边境后 -他们会到苏格兰
-Will they go back across the border -They'll gather reinforcements
集结增援力量 继续进攻 直至我们力量萎缩 最终溃败
in Scotland, keep attacking till they whittle us down to nothing.
拿下贝班堡 往南的门户大开
If they take Bebbanburg, they have a gateway south.
他们觊觎整个诺桑比亚王国
They want all of Northumbria.
-大人 死尸葬在哪里 -留给食腐的动物好了
-Lord, where do we bury the dead -Leave them for the scavengers.
全体起立
On your feet!
仅存的士兵们
The last men standing.
你们是伟大的战士
My greatest fighters.
还是瑟瑟发抖的懦夫 只会蜷缩躲避 仓皇逃跑
Or the most fearful, the ones who cowed and hid and ran
苏格兰人还会再来
The Scots will return!
他们想夺走我们的土地 把我们消灭
They want to take our land and see us gone.
如果不想惨死在奴隶船里
So unless you want to end up rotting on a slave ship,
建议你们鼓起勇气战斗
I suggest you find the stomach to fight.
战斗
To fight!
不然就走
Or leave!
想走现在就走
Go on, leave now!
这里容不下猜疑者
There is no place for doubt...
和意志不坚者
or weakness.
我绝不向入侵者投降
I will never surrender to invaders!
即便杀了我的兵 让我的村民挨饿
My men can be destroyed! The villages starved!
哪怕他们挖出一两公里宽的战壕
They can dig a trench a mile wide!
但只要我活着一天 我的城墙就不会破
But while I live, these walls will not be breached.
这座堡垒就不会倒
This fortress will not fall!
我绝不放弃我生来的权利 也不跟进攻我们的人妥协
I will never yield my birthright, nor seek peace with those who attack us.
我们继续战斗 直到把他们杀光
We fight on, until they are all butchered.
我们该往南走了 奥斯佛斯
It's time we're heading south, Osferth.
为了贝班堡 我们继续战斗
We fight on for Bebbanburg!
为了贝班堡
For Bebbanburg!
根据伯纳德康沃尔所著小说改编
库克姆
乌特雷德在韦塞克斯的产业
怎么了
What
外面有动静
Outside.
没人知道我在这里
No one knows I'm here.
知道的人不会背叛我们
The people that know will not betray us.
等等
Wait.
外面是谁
Who is there
是埃尔德海姆
It is Aldhelm.
埃塞尔弗莱德夫人的丈夫 发现了她人不在
Lady Aethelflaed's absence has been noted by her husband.
趁未被发现 建议她离开这
She should leave here before she is discovered.
留在我身边
Stay with me.
-我不可以 -你可以
-I cannot. -Yes, you can.
如果埃塞尔雷德派兵来 我们跟他们一战
If Aethelred sends soldiers, we will fight them.
求你 他已经折磨了你太久
Please, he has tortured you long enough.
我知道 可我不能为了爱你 就任由别人送命 乌特雷德
I know, but men should not die, so I can love you, Uhtred.
有人为了更不值当的理由送命
Men have died for less.
我不会这样对待我的人
Not the ones who serve me.
我不要别人因我而流血
I will not be the cause of bloodshed.
埃塞尔雷德会找爱德华援助 你我的兵力敌不过
Aethelred would seek Edward's help. We would be outnumbered.
所以你丈夫去追逐其他女人 你却在家守贞
So, you'd take chastity while your husband is chasing another woman
你我都明白那不一样
We both know that's different.
不要回他身边受他羞辱
Do not return to him and be humiliated.
你不该受那种苦
You are more than that.
我知道
I know.
希望将来我们的局面会有所改变
And, hopefully, in time, things will change for us.
我去温切斯特安抚我母亲
I will go to Winchester to comfort my mother
然后最快速度返回这里
and come back here as soon as I can.
你的人很快要从北方返回了
Your men will return from the north soon.
夫人 你知道我没有妒忌的意思 我求你
Lady, you know, I do not speak in envy, but, please.
如果你给了你丈夫通奸这个借口
Your husband would take great pleasure in punishing you for adultery,
他一定会对你大肆惩罚
should you give him the excuse.
不管我做什么 他都会大肆惩罚
He takes great pleasure in punishing me for whatever I do.
所以我必须珍惜每个幸福时刻
So, I must try to live with a little happiness.
再说 我有优秀的人保护我
Besides, I have good men to protect me.
而且我知道你没有妒忌之意
And I know you do not speak from envy.
-菲南有消息吗 -没有 大人
-Any word from Finan -Nothing, Lord.
放弃信神就留你一条命 愿意吗
Do you want to give up your gods for your life
要不要我饶你一命
Do you want me to show you mercy
不要
No!
不行 基♥督♥徒才会求饶 你该怎么做
No. Mercy is for Christians. What will you do
好孩子 如果被敌人抓了 你就这样做
Good boy. If they capture you, you do exactly this.
当心 克努特
Hey, careful, Cnut!
这说明他们喜欢你
It means they like you.
-他们是好孩子 克努特 你很有福 -是的
-They're good boys, Cnut. You're blessed. -Yes.
走吧 咱们走的这一阵 他们应该已经拆完营房♥了
Come, they'll have taken down the camp without us.
到定居地住到入冬
To the settlements until the winter.
男人要去打仗 得把你们藏好
We must hide you away, while the men go to war.
谁敢跟撒克逊人上♥床♥ 我们回来就处决谁
Any of you caught humping a Saxon will be executed on our return.
去吧
Go!
舔腚人 你就是那个舔腚人吗
Arse-Licker. You are the man they call the Arse-Licker
我是默西亚的耶德沃夫 埃塞尔雷德国王护卫队的指挥官
美剧 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表