保险丝 雷♥管♥
Fuses. Blasting caps.
雷♥管♥
Blasting caps.
休息
We're calling it!
苏格兰 1942年
- 怎么回事? - 我的错
- What happened? - It's my fault.
- 我肯定拿了的 - 没关系 - 他应该先检查的
- I was sure I had them. - It's all right. -It's not fucking all right, he has to check first.
没他的事 你们已经晚了...15秒
It's not his fault, you where already late. By 15 seconds.
- 楼梯太多了 - 这应该不是理由
- There are a lot of stairs. - That's the least of your problems.
重试以前还有问题吗?
Any questions before we try again?
那水有什么重要的?
What's so important about that water?
片名:《重水战争 第一集》
斯德哥尔摩 1933年
我的着名朋友尼斯·玻尔
My famous friend Niels Bohr.
- 你刚到吗? - 不不 我在等你
- Did you just arrive? - No, no, no. I was watching you.
我想第一个祝贺你 你领先了我六年
I just wanted to be the first one to congratulate you. You beat me by six years.
- 没有你 我不可能... - 啊 没有的事
-Without you, I wouldn't have... - Na-h, nonsense.
新星是沃纳·海森伯格,就象我当年得奖一样 真为你高兴
The new star is Werner Heisenberg. I'm so proud of you, as the day I won it myself.
- 整个学院都欣喜若狂 - 我所有的想法 理论... - 是啊 总之...
- The whole institute is ecstatic. - All my thoughts and theories... - Yeah, anyways...
先去哪里庆祝? 听说斯德哥尔摩到处都是诺贝尔奖的女粉丝
Where are we going to celebrate? I hear that Stockholm is full of young women with Nobel-fewer.
现在我要告诉你的事比矩阵力学原理还深奥
Now, I am going to tell you something that is more secret than the fact
一个物体可以同时出现在两个地方
that an object can be in two places at the same time.
女人 是不可预知的
Women are unpredictable.
据我研究并不能证实 一个年轻美丽 聪明时尚的女性
Nothing in my scientific research indicates that a young, beautiful, intelligent and entertaining woman
不会爱上一个苍白无力 呆头呆脑的核物理学家
- can't fall for a pale, unathletic and quiet nuclear physicist.
相反 我经过缜密计算后表明你能抽中上上签
On the contrary. All my calculations point to you being able to pick from the top draw.
- 别忘了我说过的话 - 一个对象可以同时在两个地方
- Now don't forget what I told you. - An object can be in two places at the same time.
- 不 女人是不可预知的
No. Women are unpredictable.
没错 - 海森伯格先生
Right. - Mr Heisenberg?
柏林 1938年
1934年8月以后 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥完全掌控了德国
Adolf Hitler has had absolute control of Germany since August 1934
我怀孕的时候最怕闻烟味儿了
I can't stand the smell of coal when I am pregnant.
你不该经常怀孕
You shouldn't be pregnant so often.
你们赶快发明新“燃料”吧
Hurry up and invent that new fuel.
届时你将得到一份迟到的周年纪念
You will get the future as a late anniversary present.
- 谢谢 - 对不起 什么燃料?
- Thanks. - Sorry, but what fuel?
链式反应中的中子
Neutron in a chain reaction.
裂变核心后会形成...就像飓风失控
They fission the core and it forms... Like a hurricane Out of control
- 科学界的终极定论 - 是 她说得对
- Last cry within the world of science. - Yes, she is right.
我对政♥治♥真的不感兴趣
Politics does not interest me.
全世界把这些人当成德国人 真是耻辱
It's a shame that the world sees Germany from looking at these people.
- 希姆莱没那么差 - 你...这话是什么意思?
- Himmler is not that bad. - What do you mean by that?
因为我妈妈认识他妈妈
Because my mother knows his mother.
你跟希姆莱攀上亲了?
Have you ever seen Himmler's chin?
听说哥伦比亚有份工作等着你呢?
I've heard that you where offed a job at Colombia.
对 有这回事 你觉得我会接受?
Yes. Do you think I accepted?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的孩子们会在德国长大
My kids will grow up in Germany.
我也不想失去你
And I also can't think without you.
- 还有客人? - 没有 - 也许是希姆莱的妈妈
- Are we expecting someone? - Himmler's mother, perhaps?
- 沃纳·海森伯格 - 是 - 跟我们走一趟吧
- Werner Heisenberg? - Yes. - Can you follow us?
- 走一趟? - 对 马上
- Why? - Now, this instant.
什么意思?
I don't understand.
你要接受审查
You are getting interrogated.
知道我是谁吗? 沃纳·海森伯格教授
Do you know who I am? Professor Werner Heisenberg.
我也不想逮捕你 最好是自愿
I would prefer not to arrest you. Will you come freely?
怎么了?
Is everything alright?
11月11日你在这封回信上说 拒绝参加雅利安物理学会议
In this letter you refuse to go to a conference about Aryan physics.
- 没有意义 - 什么? - 没有意义
- That falls short. - What? - That falls short.
- 你反对吗? - 全是空谈
- So you are against it? - Essential things are missing.
1938年12月 你拒绝参加纽伦堡集♥会♥
In December 1938 you refused to participate in the Nuremberg Rally.
- 我不参加有我的理由... - 你还拒绝加入纳粹党
I am perceiving ... - And you refused to join NSDAP.
- 我是物理学家 - 是 有叛国行为的
- I am a physicist. - Yes, which is working against the state.
- 污蔑 - 你的文章经常提到犹太人 而这些犹太人
- That's a lie. - You quote jews and others
涉嫌参与反对纳粹主义的活动
who are actively working against the Nazi movement.
- 他们都是很有声望的科学家... - 这就是叛国行为
- They are all recognised scientists... - That have betrayed Germany.
不可否认 他们经常出现在你的文章里
- And you confess to referring them a number of times.
而且公开引用在正式文本里
- and you quote them in public texts and articles.
如果没有阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 现代物理学不可能出现重大突破
"Understanding modern physics would be impossible without Albert Einstein."
你知道他是犹太人
A Jew, as you know.
马♥克♥思♥· 玻恩的研究促进了量子力学的进步
"The advancement within quantum mechanics builds up on the research by Max Born."
也是犹太人
Also a Jew.
薛定谔方程的解答阐述了微观物理世界
"The answer to the Schr?dinger equation describes macroscopic systems" -
从而进一步解答了宇宙
- "and therefore the answer to the universe."
我能理解你很难相信
I can understand it is hard to believe.
你和伊丽莎白的婚姻也是假的
Your marriage is a fake.
你们是1937年1月相识的 3周后你们订婚了
You met in January 1937. Three weeks later you got engaged.
接着4月29日 短短3个月你们就结婚了
And on the 29th of April, no more than 3 months later, you married.
在那之前 你对女人没有任何兴趣
Until then you had not shown any interest in women.
你从未有过女朋友或者情人
You never had a girlfriend or any close relations with a woman.
有目击者证实 你对男人感兴趣
Witnesses confirm you are interested in men.
- 尤其是小伙子 - 太荒谬了
- Young men, in particular. - That's ridiculous.
3月8日在莱比锡
On the 8th of March in Leipzig,
在去乌尔巴♥赫♥的旅途中 你和三个年轻人睡在一个帐篷里
on a trip to Urbach you slept in a tent with three young men.
同年7月24日
On the 24th of July, the same year
你鼓动他们跳进泰根塞湖 裸体
you encouraged the group to jump in Tegernsee (lake), naked.
- 只是童子军操练 - 不 海森伯格教授
- We were scouts. - No, professor Heisenberg.
你是个同性恋
You are a faggot.
- 只有两个月 - 或者两天
- It's only two months. - Or two days.
- 我不会死的 - 当兵打仗不会死人?
- I am not going to die. - Don't you think any soldier will die?
赫弗里德的弟弟早就知道他会战死吗?
Herfriede's brother died. Do you think he planned that?
那些德国的官老爷们是怎么了
Why the hell is Germany sending
把他们最重要的科学家派到前线去送死?
their most important scientist to the trenches?
过来
Come here.
简直是疯了
This is completely crazy.
沃纳 沃纳
Werner. Werner!
- 你没收到留言吗? - 什么留言?
- Did you not receive the message? - What message?
这是给海森伯格教授的
This is professor Heisenberg, as you know.
- 这是什么? - 看看 - 请稍等片刻
- What is this? - Read. - Just a moment, please.
沃纳 是份工作
Werner, it worked.
希姆莱的妈妈让他写的信 对你很有利
Himmler's mother gave him the letter, he is going good for you.
给你的 看看 希姆莱的信
Here, for you. Read it, now. A letter from Himmler.
他说党卫军是错误的 德国需要科学家
He means SS was wrong, and that Germany needs its scientists.
迪布纳在政♥府♥的支持下启动了一个新项目
Diebner started a new project with the governments support.
这是我们参与过的最大的项目 沃纳
It's the biggest thing we have participated in.
明白吗 明白我在说什么吗?
Do you understanding what I am saying?
还需要别的吗?
Do you need anything else?
自己多加小心
You have to be careful.
- 欢迎你 教授 魏茨泽克 - 迪布纳先生
- Welcome, professor. Weizs?cker. -Mr Diebner.
柏林陆军武器局
The Army Weapons Agency, Berlin
- 铀俱乐部 - 对
- The Uranium club. -Yes.
正式编制灵活管理
Formal but at the same time casual.
我们只要最好的 盖革 哈恩
We only took the best ones. Geiger. Hahn.
哈特克 史泰特 都是老熟人
Harteck. Stetter. You know them all.
目的是什么?
What is the target?
核反应试验 铀能源生产
A nuclear reaction. Energy production from uranium.
需要你签份文件 这个项目是绝密的
I am going to have to make you sign. The project is top secret.
为什么?
Why?
我们归武器局管辖
We are under Waffenamt's (the Army Weapons Agency) control.
我们拥有需要的一切 资源 材料
We have everything we need. Resources, materials
助手 一切
assistants, everything you wish.
作为科学家 我们从未有过比这里更好的条件
As scientists we have never had better conditions than here.
爱因斯坦说 不要惧怕战争服务于科学
Einstein said: "Do not fear war serving science"
- 可要是科学为战争服务... - 爱因斯坦
- But science serving war... - Einstein.
海森伯格先生 恕我直言
Mr Heisenberg, with all due respect ...
这里不想听到这样的名字 爱因斯坦 德拜 赫茨伯格 薛定谔
We don't want to hear names like Einstein, Debye, Herzberg, Schr?dinger.
玻尔也不行
And not Bohr either.
知识也是一种链式反应 没有任何想法是从零开始的
Knowledge is also a chain reaction. No idea comes from nothing.
我对你的要求不高
I am not asking much of you.
你将获得其他科学家从未有过的机会和条件
You will get opportunities and terms that no other scientist has ever had before.
说出你的需要 我来满足 铀 水泥 石墨
Tell me what you need, and I will see that you get it. Uranium, cement, graphite.
用于建造♥反♥应堆
For building a reactor.
好的 我们需要什么?