美剧 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表
本片改编自真实故事
没有为保护无辜者改变任何人名
因为几乎所有人都有罪
水门办公大楼
你标签忘了拆
You left the tag on.
我做事都是有原因的
Everything I do has a purpose, muchacho.
这个计划很棒 老大
It was a good plan, Boss.
经典的闪电战术
Classic blitzkrieg.
在波兰很管用
Worked in Poland.
走吧
Shall we?
好 分散开
Okay. Okay. Fan out.
快点
Slow. Slow.
走
Let's go.
(西语)给我一点光
Light up here, okay?
(西语)好的
- And here. - Okay.
(西语)等一下 别催我
Hey boy, wait a minute. Don't rush me!
说什么啊
What?
别担心 老大 他打得开
Don't worry, Boss. He's gonna get it.
那就好
Oh, good.
好
Okay.
(西语)拜托动一下啊……
Move a degree. Villo, what's happening?
拿错工具
- These are the wrong tools.
-什么 -他拿错工具
- What? He has the wrong tools.
怎么可能有这种事
How is that even possible?
我有对的工具
- I have the right tools.
-他有对的工具 -在迈阿密
- He has the right tools. In Miami.
他们曾尝试潜入水门大楼四次
(西语)
- Please.
-很抱歉 老大 -我们走吧……快
- I'm so sorry, Boss. - Let's go. - Let's go.
这是第二次
- Get out of here.
大约一年前
穆伦♥公♥♥司♥ 公♥关♥部
霍华杭特 前中情局干员
(法语)请进
Come in.
霍华 我看了卫教福利报告
Howard, I just read the copy for the HEW account.
写得还不够好
It's not quite there yet.
儿童保护♥法♥的部分写得……
The section on the Child Safety Act, it just seems...
很无聊
flavorless.
所以你希望我把虐童写得……
So, you want me to make choking kids
更精彩
more spicy?
-应该说…… -天啊 史宾赛
- Well... - Christ, Spence.
我这传奇人物只能写这些垃圾
Is that my legacy? Working on this garbage?
你该感激有这份工作 霍华
We really need you to be a little more grateful for this job, Howard.
别忘了 中情局开除的人 是找不到工作的
Remember, you were unhireable when the agency dumped you.
本周是古巴流亡者 试图推♥翻♥卡斯特罗政♥权♥十周年
This week marks the 10th anniversary of the failed invasion by Cuban exiles to overthrow Castro
-也就是猪猡湾事件 -霍华
more commonly known as the Bay of Pigs. Howard!
-霍华 电♥话♥ -此次行动使古巴与苏联更加亲近
- Howard, phone! - The botched invasion pushed Cuba closer to the Soviet Union.
事件造成的影响至今依然存在
Repercussions of this event continue to this day
视为中情局史上最惨重的失败
where it is now widely seen as the largest CIA failure ever.
胡说八道
CIA, my ass.
根本就是胆小鬼甘乃迪的错
It was that chicken-shit Kennedy's fault.
孩子 你的吉他走音了
Sonny boy, you know you're a half-step flat.
听起来很痛苦
It's like a... ice pick to the temple.
抱歉 爸 我以为你在楼上
Sorry, Papa. - I thought that you were upstairs.
那是什么 丹尼尔艾斯伯格
- What is that? Daniel Ellsberg?
左派的洗♥脑♥宣传怎么进了我家
How did this leftist propaganda end up in my house?
是我们订阅的杂♥志♥
We subscribe.
霍华
Howard?
霍华 你聋了吗
Howard! Are you deaf?
母亲桃乐丝 现役中情局员工
白宫打来 查尔斯科尔森
It's the White House. Charles Colson.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
他们不能怪我一辈子 我就说他们会打来
They can't blame me forever. I told you they'd call.
拜托好好听他们说
Please just listen to what they have to say.
别太讨人厌
- Yeah. - Try not to be such an asshole.
爸 你我走吧
Papa! Can you and me go?
爸有重要电♥话♥
Papa's got an important call now, kiddo.
讲完后或许能吃点冰淇淋庆祝
Maybe we can celebrate after with some ice cream.
而且要说你跟我
And it's, "Might you and I."
冰淇淋
Ice cream!
霍华杭特
Howard Hunt.
-请稍等科尔森先生 -好 我等
- Please hold for Mr. Colson. - Yes, I'll hold.
他粗鲁地从她手中夺过秘密计划
"He grabbed the secret plans from her roughly.
杰克 你这个浑蛋
- 'Oh Jake. Oh, you bastard.'" - Hey!
会有人看老爸的书吗
Does anybody actually read Papa's books?
我只负责打字
I'm just the typist.
查克 你好啊
Chuck! How the hell are you?
霍华 总统要找高手 处理五角大厦文件外泄案
Howard, the president asked for a real son of a bitch to handle this Pentagon Papers leak.
我就想到你
And naturally, I thought of you.
尽管说
What do you need?
波士顿法官正在决定 是否要将泄漏文件的艾斯伯格
A Boston judge is now deciding if Daniel Ellsberg who leaked the Pentagon Papers,
-引渡至加州进行审判 -开快点
- may be extradited to California for trial. - Move!
政♥府♥上下一心 决心要防止文件未来再外泄
From the president on down the administration is determined to discourage any future leaks.
以上为国家广播公♥司♥在华府的报道
NBC News, Washington.
白宫行政办公大楼
科尔森对你评价很高
- Colson speaks very highly of you.
那就好 他从不会称赞别人
- That's good to hear. He doesn't speak highly of anyone.
别人也不会称赞他
Nor they of him.
拜托别告诉他我说了这些
Jesting. Please don't tell him I said that.
当然不会 总统府特助
Of course not.
特别情报小组早该成立
SIU has been a long time coming
这次外泄事件是最后一根稻草
but this Pentagon Papers business was the final straw.
我们国家要完蛋了
The country's going to hell in a handbasket.
可恶的珍芳达
God damn Jane Fonda.
必须让人♥民♥知道 妨害国安一定会受到惩罚
People need to understand they cannot violate our national security and get away with it.
总统觉得处理事件的人太拖拖拉拉
The president feels there's been too much heel-dragging on these leaks.
也太畏首畏尾
Heel-dragging and pussyfooting.
我讨厌拖拖拉拉 但更讨厌畏首畏尾
If there's one thing I detest more than heel-dragging it's pussyfooting.
那个浑蛋偷了七千页的机密文件
Son of a bitch steals 7,000 pages of top-secret documents
然后送给媒体
gives it to the goddamn press.
叛国行为
High treason!
我跟科尔森说过 艾斯伯格该被……
I told Colson I think Ellsberg should be tarred,
严惩并处以绞刑
and feathered, and hanged.
那你跟总统的想法一致
Well, then, you and the president are of the same mind.
所以才会成立特别情报小组
Hence, SIU. Special Intelligence Unit.
对了 巴德
Oh, look, right.
我无意冒犯 但是……
Bud, I don't... I don't mean to step on any toes here
特别情报这名字 好像我们是一群脑残
but "Special Intelligence" makes it sound like we're... mentally handicapped.
我没想到这点
That had not occurred to me.
叫他动作要快
Just make sure he does it quickly this time.
约翰
- John.
巴德
- Anyone-- Bud.
你一定是那位间谍高手
Well, this must be the... master spy.
他是法律部顾问约翰狄恩
Howard Hunt, John Dean, White House Counsel.
约翰
John.
非常高兴认识你
What a pleasure to meet you.
彼此彼此
Likewise, Hunt.
祝你们的小计划顺利
Good luck with your little project.
别太在意
Don't mind Dean.
他觉得特别情报小组该由他管 但偷偷告诉你
He thought SIU should have been his, but between us...
总统觉得他做事太像老女人
president thinks he has too much old lady in him.
他的发型的确很像
Yeah, well, that explains the hairdo.
我给你介绍戈登里迪
I want you to meet Gordon Liddy.
我麻♥醉♥药♥物管理局的同事
We worked narcotics together at Treasury.
你会喜欢他的
You'll like him. Toughest guy I know.
他是个硬汉
He has a thing
他要证明自己的决心时
that he does to prove his commitment.
会把手伸进蜡烛的火中
He'll hold his hand in the flame of a candle.
然后呢 是用什么花招
- And? What's the trick?
没有 每次都三度烧伤
- There isn't one. Gets third-degree burns every time,
从不退缩
never flinches.
他人很好
He's a great guy.
-很顾家 -别碰我
- Real family man. - Don't touch me!
戈登
Gordon.
接着要刺进去
Now, you're going to thrust that right there.
美剧 | 白宫水管工(2023) | 导航列表